Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bumps On My Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bumps On My Penis (969 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumps On My Penis by harley88(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello people,

I have been having these growths on my penis shaft, it started as just one growth then became about 5 now. It’s just painless and there. Nothing else.
I am bothered now cos it’s spreading.

I went to the hospital and the doctor said I should see a dermatologist, unfortunately I couldn’t cos he wasn’t around. So he just prescribed Podophylin for me saying it’s Warts even though he didn’t see it. I am using the cream though which doesn’t appear to be working cos the the bumps have increased in number.

I have googled images of warts and it doesn’t really look like one. Abeg who has an idea what this could be and what treatment I can use for it??

UPDATE
I am giving this update for the sake of those that might encountered this situation in the future. So this wasn`t warts or any STI, i think it was just a skin reaction to something.

Anyways i used green tea oil and iodine and every bump dried out in the space of 1-2 weeks. Just use iodine first to clean out the area, the apply the tea oil after. Leave your blokos make fresh air blow am wella.

Re: Bumps On My Penis by WhereMyLoud: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
This balls feature for Qatar finals.. 🤣🤣

Guy u dne get STD.. Likely Staphylococcus.

The saying that advance in technology makes man look foolish is really true. If you have common sense you would have ask google and alot of options would have come out showing symptoms and poasible cure but instead you chose nairaland..

Okay oh
Re: Bumps On My Penis by LikeAking: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na symptoms of HIV..

Sorry!

Ur own don finish..
Re: Bumps On My Penis by id4sho(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
harley88:
Hello people,

I have been having these growths on my penis shaft, it started as just one growth then became about 5 now. It’s just painless and there. Nothing else.
I am bothered now cos it’s spreading.

I went to the hospital and the doctor said I should see a dermatologist, unfortunately I couldn’t cos he wasn’t around. So he just prescribed Podophylin for me saying it’s Warts even though he didn’t see it. I am using the cream though which doesn’t appear to be working cos the the bumps have increased in number.

I have googled images of warts and it doesn’t really look like one. Abeg who has an idea what this could be and what treatment I can use for it??
Be bathing with tetmosol
Re: Bumps On My Penis by mosaicafrique: 2:42am On Mar 14, 2023
It's as a result of the shaving Stick you used, press the bumps like the way you press pimple and that is all.
Re: Bumps On My Penis by jeffersonsam: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Sometimes it may cause due to heavy heat in your body or low level of water in your body. So, please drink more water and bath very well. If you have this issue for long term, please seek help with your health care expert or doctor.
Re: Bumps On My Penis by harley88(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
mosaicafrique:
It's as a result of the shaving Stick you used, press the bumps like the way you press pimple and that is all.

I use a clipper when shaving, don’t even use shaving sticks at all. Maybe I’d try pressing one
Re: Bumps On My Penis by harley88(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
jeffersonsam:
Sometimes it may cause due to heavy heat in your body or low level of water in your body. So, please drink more water and bath very well. If you have this issue for long term, please seek help with your health care expert or doctor.

Thanks. Will take note. Maybe I’d go see a different doctor
Re: Bumps On My Penis by jeffersonsam: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2023
harley88:

Thanks. Will take note. Maybe I’d go see a different doctor

Good. I hope you will get a good treatment and relief from this issue very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Headache Early In The Morning / Water Shortage: How Often Should I Flush The Toilet? / Airborne Vitamins In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.