Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) (47983 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Revolva(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
All dese small boys of today many no get sense ...na iphone wet u no fit struggle buy u wan take impress all dese dirty senseless gals wey no send u in d future

Now na beating and jail u go chop

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by salem1996: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
VenExchangee:
I always tell my girl, what you know your family cant provide for you pls don't request it from me because if its easy your bro them for do am, I do what I can and I can't please you at the end I will sleep with hunger.
If you can't wait till everything is okay then you're free to leave. No pressure me.. grin

You are wise. Relationship should bring peace and progress not pressure and insecurity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:
What the hell does this fake Alert mean?

Banks SMS comes in threaded form, meaning the alerts comes to your phone via same number and new alerts will be below.

So if you transferred money to me and the sms doesn't drop to the normal bank number and via email, then you have not done anything. Next option is to check via app.

So what do people mean by fake alert?

Lmao. There is an app that is used to do it. Quite rare to get, and with 80% success rate. When they make the transfer, you will get the alert quite alright, and it will add to your balance. However, what you are seeing is a complete sham. For you to know, make sure you have your Bank's app. The balance in your app will not change, but will change in your alert. Another way to know is, if you see "Pro Bank" in the alert, know it is fake.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
You sound like a real niggar.are u are one of the obidient?
VenExchangee:
I always tell my girl, what you know your family cant provide for you pls don't request it from me because if its easy your bro them for do am, I do what I can and I can't please you at the end I will sleep with hunger.
If you can't wait till everything is okay then you're free to leave. No pressure me.. grin
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Silentgroper(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
VenExchangee:

Abi , pressure to kpor bayi
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
princepeter566:
See as he looks like one presidential candidate that rigged election.
I no mention anybodys name
U too like vavulence na
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by bewla(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
mokkalu1:
Flog him nyash well well grin
Like factory reset slap
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by onajo2000(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:
What the hell does this fake Alert mean?

Banks SMS comes in threaded form, meaning the alerts comes to your phone via same number and new alerts will be below.

So if you transferred money to me and the sms doesn't drop to the normal bank number and via email, then you have not done anything. Next option is to check via app.

So what do people mean by fake alert?
Everything alert will come normal but your bank account will be the same

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by bizhop01: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Even the video is fake
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by rafcrown(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Lunja:
Teach him a big lesson
Na so that mandate thief take start o.

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by rafcrown(m): 2:44am On Mar 15, 2023
TRYING TO BE A BIG BOY DECEITFULLY.MANDATE IS RESERVED FOR THE BIG GUYS.SMALL BOYS SHOULD WAIT FOR THEIR TIME.EMI LO KAN.
Lunja:
Teach him a big lesson

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by mechanics(m): 4:32am On Mar 15, 2023
For him to start stealing shows lack of parental upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by scait(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2023
davodyguy:

The spy app can only send SMS to your phone as fresh message. It will never find it's way to the existing threaded SMS platform your bank is using.

Yes, they can clone anything
Yes the alert can come in, but if it comes as SMS to your phone separately, without showing previous debit/credit alerts, you should not fall

I understand your point, what if my bank alert sim is in a small itel phone. Would it also thread the sms alert?

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by scait(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2023
salem1996:

You are wise. Relationship should bring peace and progress not pressure and insecurity
Just like Emefiele and buhari brought peace and progress

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by OloyeVIII: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2023
Bvlgari:

But wetin concern politics with this story now ni tori Olorun
Brother, i tire pass you for the matter..

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Princelyon247(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2023
He is dump and daft
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by debetmx(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lunja:
Teach him a big lesson

Na that mandate go choke am die.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by debetmx(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
infogenius:
Y is that lady shouting like a mo ^ron at the background?

Fake transfers will increase massively during this period of cashless Nigeria. We all need to beware.
As in.
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Upcomingdad67: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
See as him small , at this age Na to use iPhone wey hungry am .

We have lost it as a people materialism as eaten deep into us .

My message for every young boys

No do pass your self , no impress anybody
No put pressure for your head .

All this stuffs you dey run around to get or steal. once you align with your real self it will come to you naturally.

Just stay focus . A peaceful soul attract good stuffs

No let social media dictate how to live your life .

Surulere is the key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.