Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? (316 Views)

The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? / Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Banks Will Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by allgoodlight(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Have you tried spending the old naira notes, how did it go? Please share your experience.

Re: Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by upower123(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
95% are rejecting it...but by next week every thing will be ok

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by Samuelnze(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
I don't even have any of the old naira notes[5h and 1k precisely]. Won't even collect till when everyone must have started collecting it...

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by JealousCobra(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Samuelnze:
I don't even have any of the old naira notes[5h and 1k precisely]. Won't even collect till when everyone must have started collecting it...

If I employ you to do a minor work for me, sure you will definitely get paid with it.. refusing to collect the money will only get your bum bum kicked 😎
Re: Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by Newman20(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
It's terrible in my side man(Lagos). No one is collecting it even after assurances from Buhari, Emefiele and Sanwo Olu all because they want new notes they can sell the notes to others and make double profit. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Laslas, any small or medium business that doesn't accept transfer or have a POS isn't ready to transact.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Spending The Old Naira Notes, How Did It Go? by U1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Went well. In fact, the only seller I approached accepted it (N500).

Some sellers had even been collecting it all along before the announcement last night, just that you'd pay more for what you're buying.

(1) (Reply)

Biomass Charcoal Briquette Machine For Sale / Top 10 Online Passive Income Ideas You Can Start With Only Time & Skills In 2023 / Galvanizing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.