Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Things I Do Not Like About Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Things I Do Not Like About Nairaland (161 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Things I Do Not Like About Nairaland by MARSONE: 2:57am On Mar 15, 2023
No doubt, having been here since 2009, I can boldly say that a lot has changed and if we as humans can’t learn, relearn or unlearn, we are of all creatures most unfortunate.
Below are the things I DO NOT LIKE about Nairaland
1. The tribal war between the yorubas and the Igbos is too much. I fear for Nigeria as nairaland can easily turn into a genocide brewing centre like we had the RTLM in Rwanda genocide.

2. There is this guy who only God knows what women and marriage did to him that has been on an anti-marriage campaign and how no one should marry non virgins in Nigeria and how women continue to cheat with their exs. Oga rest na. Let those who want to marry, go and get married. That repetitive epistle of his should be banned. Did any of your sisters marry as virgins?

These are the only things that make nairaland annoying else, we have grown in numbers which is commendable and some of us are addicted to the site.
Re: The Things I Do Not Like About Nairaland by ahnie: 5:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Op,the marry only a virgin retard is a serial poacher of underage babies.
I need you to understand that,he's sick in the head and had a disturbed childhood whilst growing up.

Lots of them are from messed up and toxic homes and it has affected them to some large extent,and majority of them are jobless and also fraudulent.

To the recent tribal war btw the Yorubas and igbos and how it has escalated really calls for concerns.

And I would want seun to do something about it asap.
Re: The Things I Do Not Like About Nairaland by MARSONE: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:
Op,the marry only a virgin retard is a serial poacher of underage babies.
I need you to understand that,he's sick in the head and had a disturbed childhood whilst growing up.

Lots of them are from messed up and toxic homes and it has affected them to some large extent,and majority of them are jobless and also fraudulent.

To the recent tribal war btw the Yorubas and igbos and how it has escalated really calls for concerns.

And I would want seun to do something about it asap.

God bless you my sister. These two things should be addressed. The tribal one is heartbreaking. It might escalate outside the internet sooner or later.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts About Wild Animals (pictures) / The Secret To Longevity In Commercial Roofers / Shop Furniture That Lasts Quietly And Easily At CAMBRIDGE CASUAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.