Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,250 members, 7,953,933 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (22544 Views)

Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode / Can Gtb Naira Mastercard Be Used For Online Payments(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by isaacosa(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
It works on some sites and does not work on some other site.this is because not all online marchants hav activated service for currency convertion and so the best options when it comes to online payment and purchase is a mastercard preloaded in US dollars.My company currently processes US mastercard called internet currency.this mastercard is preloaded in dollars and is acceptable by all sites that bears the mastercard logo.You can reload it any time through our companys service within 24hours.You can block your card when not in use for security purpose and lots more benefits attached.Visit Treasure house enterprise office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire,sango otta,Ogun-state. or call 08020950344, 07063283757.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by isaacosa(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
It works on some sites and does not work on some other site.this is because not all online marchants hav activated service for currency convertion and so the best options when it comes to online payment and purchase is a mastercard preloaded in US dollars.My company currently processes US mastercard called internet currency.this mastercard is preloaded in dollars and is acceptable by all sites that bears the mastercard logo.You can reload it any time through our companys service within 24hours.You can block your card when not in use for security purpose and lots more benefits attached.Visit Treasure house enterprise office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire,sango otta,Ogun-state. or call 08020950344, 07063283757
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by kentochdis(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
From my personal experience GTB MasterCard is accepted for online payment on mot sites but very few sites don't accept it.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by isaacosa(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2012
It can.but now on all sites because not all site has activated service for currency convertion.Why not use Tresure house card service.we issue the internet currency card.This card is a US card preloaded in dollars by the master card network and acceptable by all site bearing the mastercard logo.The card becomes ready for use within 3days of your application.We manage importation of goods also.Try our service and you will be amazed how easy online purchase and importation can be!Visit Treasure house enterprise office at
no 6 osakuni close,temidire,sango otta,Ogun-state. or call 08020950344, 07063283757.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by isaacosa(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2012
It works on some site but does not on some other site.Why not use Tresure house card service.we issue the internet currency card.This card is a US card preloaded in dollars by the master card network and acceptable by all site bearing the mastercard logo.The card becomes ready for use within 3days of your application.We manage importation of goods also.Try our service and you will be amazed how easy online purchase and importation can be!
Visit Treasure house enterprise office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire,sango otta,Ogun-state. or call 08020950344, 07063283757.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by afolabisegun(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
THere is no need of having head ache on card issue. 1. Amazon and aliexpress will accept Gtb Naira Master card, no thought I have been using it successfully. but when it comes to usa address especially my us.com, use card dominated in dollar, like gtb visa card in dollar, zenith websurfer or use UBA africard. but before you start shipping to your usa address, make sure you leave it for like 10 days before you shipp anything to it, this will give you full confidence your usa is active and has been opened.
Hope that helps. you can attend my live training on importation coming january 26 in Lagos. www.proinfomarketing.com/importation1.htm
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ticon4life(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2012
thanks for all this valueables info.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by modnd3(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
GTBank Visa Card (also know as GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card) works far better than all the Cards used for online payment, and of course in Nigeria.

I got the GTBank Visa Card recently, and all the sites that have refused/declined my GTBank Master Card for payment or the other, Started accepting my GTBank Visa Card like Magic.

It's only when you have it, that you will completely understand what I'm saying.

It cost $200 and between 7-14 working days to get it.

You can load any amount (USD) you want into it, and you can withdraw it in Naira from any ATM machine.

I LOVE GTBank.

May God Bless Them!

P.S. I'm not a Banker and do not even intend to be one. I'm an Information and Internet Marker - and this is why I'm an authority in this issue
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Ponybiz: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
tewoayo: Hi SAMCHUKKY, i have an ebook on how to buy a brand new Laptop and phone that cost less than N20000. The website is different from amazon plus how to ship it to any where in Nigeria at a cheaper rate. Guaranteed.

To get it kindly send mail to tewoayo2@gmail.com.

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Ponybiz: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls what,s the name of the site?
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ejeba(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
GTBank MasterCard is accepted everywhere online. the conversion is automatic in accordance with the current USD/NAIRA rate.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Ponybiz: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls my uba visa card was rejected,but someone to go verify it by visa.or is because l am using us billing adress.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Ponybiz: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
dav8id: Gtbank naira master card is the eyes opener for most nigeria master card,but the truth is that, its been rejeted in most of the online site. So I recommend you to go for UBA africard, is a stand alone visa card that. I have being using without any problem or rejecting. I try in in most of the site that rejected gtbank naira master card and it work find. But also note, make sure that address you use when applying for the,should aways be your shipping address.if not you will be having problem when you want to use it.

You can aplly for UBA africard(visa) and get in wthin 1 hour same day.

my uba visa card was rejected,ebay and many more, and am a novice about this card,somebody told me l should go for uba dual currency or sterling bank visa card.so which of the nigeria bank credit card can they use to buy items sucessfully on ebay.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by arbitrage: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ponybiz: my uba visa card was rejected,ebay and many more, and am a novice about this card,somebody told me l should go for uba dual currency or sterling bank visa card.so which of the nigeria bank credit card can they use to buy items sucessfully on ebay.

I do not think there is any Nigerian card that is accepted on eBay. Confirm and let us know of such like. Foreign cards like Payoneer will do anyway.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by silvoice(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
ONLINEbizDON4U:

I've you activated
1.GTbank Internet Banking?
2.collected and activated your Token?
3.Linked your card to SECURECODE mastercard?

If you havent done all these,I will advise you to do it and try it again or better still,visit UBA for their UBA Africard or ZENITH for their surf card.

Above all,you can reach me via
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or via my webpage @
LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

to help you to pay for the exam with my PayPal account while you pay in naira as I do this for Nigerians to pay on site w3schools,NCSA,CLICKBANK and lots more be it anywhere that paypal is being accepted because with paypal,you can get refund of your money within 24hrs if you do not like their service or simply what you've paid for Asap other than credit cards which is not easy for refund and may not issue it for you as claimed by most sites to be having money back guarantee.
With paypal,it will be done ASAP as they will not allow paypal to close/limit their account

I'm saying this from experience and I say Goodluck and be wise in your online dealings..
how do i link my card to my secured code?
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by silvoice(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Good morning my esteemed NLs. Pls in a simple answer. I jus want to know if it's save to use my small nokia phone with opera mini browser, to do my online payments and other transactions. Or is it safer to use internet in computer system.
Pls am a newbie in this online banking. I jus activated my gtbank token. Thanks 4 ur candid response
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by silvoice(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
silvoice: Good morning my esteemed NLs. Pls in a simple answer. I jus want to know if it's save to use my small nokia phone with opera mini browser, to do my online payments and other transactions. Or is it safer to use internet in computer system.
Pls am a newbie in this online banking. I jus activated my gtbank token. Thanks 4 ur candid response
Pls somebody should help me out. I'v been trying to order copies of my ebooks from Amazon, it's rejecting payment advising me to try another billing method.
I just collected my token from gtbank, done d activation and gotten my secure code. Initially i use different address, now i'v used d same address 4 billing and shipping.
It's Still refuses. Could it be zip code issue? Which is d right zip code 4 nigeria? Or if anyone can help wit solution, i wil be happy, be4 i start goin back to complain to d bank
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Graham123: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2015
I've been trying to make purchases on Amazon with my GTB mastercard. shortly after I placed the orders, I get an email from amazon saying "we have placed a hold on your account because the card issuer declined our request to verify your billing address". Anybody know what I can do about it? Called gtconnect but they couldn't help resolve the problem.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by twosquare(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Graham123:
I've been trying to make purchases on Amazon with my GTB mastercard. shortly after I placed the orders, I get an email from amazon saying "we have placed a hold on your account because the card issuer declined our request to verify your billing address". Anybody know what I can do about it? Called gtconnect but they couldn't help resolve the problem.
Have u filled your billing address on your amazon account?
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Graham123: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
twosquare:
Have u filled your billing address on your amazon account?
I have but I'm still getting the same message.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by twosquare(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Graham123:

I have but I'm still getting the same message.
humm....I guess u should contact them or is paypal an option of purchase? Maybe you should go through that gateway to purchase your goods.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by usa2you: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
GtBank mastercard has made it easier for Nigerian to shop online and their rate is alway cheaper than black market

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Graham123: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2015
twosquare:
humm....I guess u should contact them or is paypal an option of purchase? Maybe you should go through that gateway to purchase your goods.
Thanks for ur help. I contacted GTB cardservices and the rep suggested they will contact Amazon but apparently, nothing was done as the hold hasn't been lifted. Paypal isn't an option coz I prefer shopping on Amazon than on ebay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATM in Nigeria / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? / Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.