Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Need An Advert! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need An Advert! (745 Views)

Place An Advert Today Through Folug Business Enterprises / If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out / If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advert! by ebony4life(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hey nairalanders, I know some of you are in top positions,
I need your assistance in terms of adverts cos am a marketer.
Any interested person should contact this number 08025879967
Thanks.
Re: I Need An Advert! by chicsman: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2007
I can help,I do web advert email me if u re interseted emalexlimited@yahoo.com

thank u
Re: I Need An Advert! by Nairaplus(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2007
I just thought I should say hi.I have just gone thru your piece of writing here and all I can say is if you have been looking for this job 4 long and it,s not forth coming try learning how to trade the forex market.You can reply me via email at mconam@yahoo.com for more info.Or visit http://forexwizkid..com
remain blessed
i remain Nairaplus.
Re: I Need An Advert! by naijacutee(f): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
Nairaplus:

I just thought I should say hi.I have just gone through your piece of writing here and all I can say is if you have been looking for this job 4 long and it,s not forth coming try learning how to trade the forex market.You can reply me via email at mconam@yahoo.com for more info.Or visit http://forexwizkid..com
remain blessed
i remain Nairaplus.

grin grin grin I don't think she meant this sort of advert! grin grin grin
Re: I Need An Advert! by tellmemore(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
I do bulk sms advertising. It's where you can advertise directly on mobile phones and your company is shown as the sender.
You can also be reached easily in your location by sending
reg#company name#1 location#1 phone No. to 33325 and follow the instructions. It's to help people get what they want from the nearest location. On MTN, Celtel, Glo and Starcomms
Re: I Need An Advert! by dudududu(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
what exactly do you need this for, i can help you out if you can mailme on ollalet@yahoo.com or 07083264197

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Reliable Apple Iphone Unlock In Nigeria / Fx Made Easy, Minimum Of 50pips Per Day, Just A Stone Throw / Free News Trading Signals (forex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.