Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals (2311 Views)

Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Napata77: 2:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Gunfire As German Fans Riot in Italy After Victor Osimhen Knocks Out Eintracht Frankfurt With 2 Goals in the Champions League. (Final score 3-0)

Eintracht Frankfurt fans from neighbouring Germany went on rampage in the city of Naples, Italy, after Victor Osimhen led Napoli to a 3-0 thrashing, with the Super Eagles striker scoring 2 goals. The video shows sirens, gunfire and teargas, as Italian police struggled to contain the violence, with Napoli fans responding in kind, and challenging the Germans to street duels and fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TszQyO2lC-Q&ab_channel=LocalTeam
Destroyer. Victor Osimhen

2 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by updatechange(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Wahala😂😂
That guy is good💯

16 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Sunkyboie(m): 3:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Hmm!
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by menesta: 3:34am On Mar 16, 2023
He is one of the best products in Europe as we speak

8 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by MightyHand(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Napoli Vs Manchester City

I wan check that Haaland capacity

6 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Bluntguy: 3:38am On Mar 16, 2023
No team in Europe wants to face Napoli at the moment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by smokinloud(m): 3:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Napoli to final

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Praxis758: 3:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Sweet news.

This is the type of commotion and disturbance we want our guys/citizens to be causing through their talents in foreign land, not the disgraceful arrests for drug.

It pains the racial Germans that a nigga with a dark color could use his dark talent to stop their team.

The sky is the starting point for Osimen.

16 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Napata77: 4:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Praxis758:
Sweet news.

This is the type of commotion and disturbance we want our guys/citizens to be causing through their talents in foreign land, not the disgraceful arrests for drug.

It pains the racial Germans that a nigga with a dark color could use his dark talent to stop their team.

Don't mind the racist Germans.

That's what is paining them more than anything.

Osimhen na Bini boy. He no send any racist.

8 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by BOLATINUBU01: 5:20am On Mar 16, 2023
German football fans are known for violence
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by SpatialKing(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2023
MightyHand:

Haaland plays like Messi
They get missing during critical and important matches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by DeepInYourLady: 6:14am On Mar 16, 2023
MightyHand:

Napoli is winning champions league this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by HeartlessMan: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2023
This was actually BEFORE the match. I hate Nigerian media DIE.

5 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Artemis444: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2023
MightyHand:

Milan or Benfica Vs City. Na that kind draw City dey always get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Faber(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Bini boy don go cause casala with his two goals for Italy.

We told Osimhen, to take am easy dey score goals, he no want hear word. Now he don cause small riot for Italy 🤣🤣

I no dey happy with Napoli Coach, Osimhen would have bagged hatrick yesterday, if they have allowed him to take that penalty. He should be allowed to be taking penalties. 😠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by anyilalaz: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Praxis758:
Sweet news.

I was not happy that the penalty shot was not goven to him.
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by akosy(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Osimhen don cause Vawlence. grin
I know say na Banter go cause d riot.
BTW, why Dem no allow Osimhen take d penalty to complete him Hat-trick?
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by Napata77: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2023
anyilalaz:

I was not happy that the penalty shot was not gIven to him.

In an interview he was asked about it, and he said the Italian teammate asked him if he could take the pen, and he said 'Yes, go ahead'.

He said he was a team player, and that what matters is that the team wins, and that he knows he doesn't need penalties to get his goals. smiley

2 Likes

Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Praxis758:
Sweet news.

You have jumped into a wrong conclusion. Their protest has nothing to do with racism, the city of Naples banned the away fans.
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by phr0nesis(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
HeartlessMan:
This was actually BEFORE the match. I hate Nigerian media DIE.
Aswear.
The headline is even terrible: "Osimhen knocks out". Flash Osimhen crossed the ball and went to head it. He square-played the ball to himself for the second. He was so also prolific at his goalpost by making several crucial saves etc.
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by floss(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Okay
Re: German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals by BlaqFaze: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
The riot was before the game because Napoli locked out Frankfurt fans but some fools are already shouting racism.

We need a strict law to curb fake news in this country

(1) (Reply)

Italy Vs Australia: World Cup 2006 Second Round Match / Pictures Of Angel Di Maria In Training With His New Team Mates / shocking Top Ten Highest Paid Footballers In The World For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.