Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? (475 Views)

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 / Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by KufreBank: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
After getting a symbian phone far back 2008 and being able to connect to the internet, I fell in love with the net and ever since then I've tried to make something from the internet, all to no avail!
It's either I get to connect with the wrong person or get scammed outrightly, like the most recent one that @seniorwriter did to me that made me almost commit suicide, thanks to all those that counselled me and my friends that advised me against selling my kidney.
I've met several nairalanders that claim to make money online and sent money to some and at the end nothing happened, there's one Mommoh Jimoh, I don't know if he will get to read this post, I have forgotten his monicker here, I would have tagged him, I've sent so much to this guy in the name of affiliate marketing and still got nothing and now he keeps telling me to send money for CPA.
I don't know if I'm cursed? Or it's not possible to make some passive income online or all these make money online stuff is just a hoax.

Please, tho I'm totally down now financially, I want someone to convince me that it's possible to make money online and can show me how without spending much.
Or someone to tell me it's all a hoax so that I can sell my Android phone and use the money to eat and get myself a button phone and move on. Thanks
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by MarkUmeh101(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Okay first of all, I am sorry for what you’re going through but you shouldn’t give up

You’ve been meeting the wrong people with the wrong information. There’s lot of money to be made online even with very little capital.

Also don’t sell your Android phone. It is very powerful and it will help you make you lots of money.

There are so many online skills you can learn to help you make money online. I did a Webinar Video about how you can achieve it, In the video I talked about my background with proofs and everything is explained.

So if after reading this and you still feel making money online is not for you then there’s nothing I can do about it

But if you don’t want to give up and still want to earn online then here’s my number 07038297636 you can chat me up to get the video
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by KufreBank: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
MarkUmeh101:
Okay first of all, I am sorry for what you’re going through but you shouldn’t give up

You’ve been meeting the wrong people with the wrong information. There’s lot of money to be made online even with very little capital.

Also don’t sell your Android phone. It is very powerful and it will help you make you lots of money.

Thanks, I'll chat you up, but you'll agree that we make all our transactions and progress open on this thread

Thanks, I'll chat you up, but you'll agree that we make all our transactions and our progress open and available on this thread

There are so many online skills you can learn to help you make money online. I did a Webinar Video about how you can achieve it, In the video I talked about my background with proofs and everything is explained.

So if after reading this and you still feel making money online is not for you then there’s nothing I can do about it

But if you don’t want to give up and still want to earn online then here’s my number 07038297636 you can chat me up to get the video
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by KufreBank: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
MarkUmeh101:

Thanks, I'll chat you up, but you'll agree that we make all our transactions and progress open and available on this thread. Thanks

Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by KufreBank: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
MarkUmeh101:

Thanks I'll chat you up, but you'll agree that we make all our transactions and progress open and available on this thread for others to see. Thanks
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
cud train you on crypto arbitrage , but you have no capital
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Ekemeze: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Binancian:

How much capital can one use to start
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by KufreBank: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Binancian:

How much minimum?
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
KufreBank:

How much minimum?

Ekemeze:

How much capital can one use to start

200 to 1k dolls

150k to 750k naira basic
monthly profit aint bad around twenty percent to 25

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Binancian:

200 to 1k dolls

150k to 750k naira basic
monthly profit aint bad around twenty percent to 25
Seem you don't know what is crypto abitrage?
From your chart, seem you're into trading and confusing trading for abitrage
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Godshand21(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
KufreBank:
After getting a symbian phone far back 2008 and being able to connect to the internet, I fell in love with the net and ever since then I've tried to make something from the internet, all to no avail!
It's either I get to connect with the wrong person or get scammed outrightly, like the most recent one that @seniorwriter did to me that made me almost commit suicide, thanks to all those that counselled me and my friends that advised me against selling my kidney.
I've met several nairalanders that claim to make money online and sent money to some and at the end nothing happened, there's one Mommoh Jimoh, I don't know if he will get to read this post, I have forgotten his monicker here, I would have tagged him, I've sent so much to this guy in the name of affiliate marketing and still got nothing and now he keeps telling me to send money for CPA.
I don't know if I'm cursed? Or it's not possible to make some passive income online or all these make money online stuff is just a hoax.

Please, tho I'm totally down now financially, I want someone to convince me that it's possible to make money online and can show me how without spending much.
Or someone to tell me it's all a hoax so that I can sell my Android phone and use the money to eat and get myself a button phone and move on. Thanks

Sorry for your unfriendly encounters.

If you want to learn anything about investing in forex/crypto, signify.
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Godshand21(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
KufreBank:

You can reach me on telegram @Maxyfxt

If there be need for monetary transactions between us, we can put things up on this thread as we progress for transparency sake.
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Makiaveliiiii: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
KufreBank:

You can learn forex, just calm down and learn both the technical part and fundamental part..
Then master how to control your emotions, small small you'll see positive results.

Sorry about your sad past, it's gonna get better

(1) (Reply)

Is Luno Down? / Do You Have Products You Want To Sell Fast? Read This / Video: How To Make Money With Your Skills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.