Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village (49166 Views)

Please Can A Laptop That Stopped Working Due To Ventilation Be Repaired / Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? / Can Desktop Hard Drive Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by UNRULY(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Mumu op they didn't mean Apple couldn't fix it what he meant was apple couldn't fix it for free because it was outside warranty

So he got it fixed here in Nigeria at a cheaper rate when you convert the dollar to naira

Edit: To all of you quoting me
You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs to fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and of warranty one hence why he didnt reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
There is no way on earth Apple cant fix that watch .. it's the price that scared him. Idiots !
I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

Na Ogun go punish Una mama for abusing me
I stand with you.
1st because your explanation is 💯 percent correct and
We nuh de carry last for Edo

3 Likes

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
they dont care how much it costs to fix it so long as you are willing to pay. some people have sentimental items they dont want to get rid off and dont mind fixing it at a cost higher than the new price. try get sense na and try not to be like obaseki

You be bastard na so why you go ever leave Nigeria. Na there your destiny go end.

Ozowor
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Candidlady: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

now iknow why your life is like this..

the bolded said nuff bout you.. edo and italy for one sentence na recipe for disaster

god forbid
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by porthouse7(f): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Mumu op they didn't mean Apple couldn't fix it what he meant was apple couldn't fix it for free because it was outside warranty

So he got it fixed here in Nigeria at a cheaper rate when you convert the dollar to naira

You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs to fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and of warranty one hence why he didnt reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
There is no way on earth Apple cant fix that watch .. it's the price that scared him. Idiots !

na u be mumu here
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
yeyebrity:

You are suffering from low self esteem. Try to take corrections son and learn to accept when you display your stupidity on a public forum. Apple couldn't fix and he got it fixed in Nigeria. It wasn't about the warranty or the cost of repairs. Why are you hyperventilating like a mad dog? And who cares where you live?

You are a bastard for saying Apple couldn't fix it useless animal..na why you go dey there in Nigeria struggling to buy Naira animal.

Cursed beast

Why you go ever know wetin apple fit.do.when you will never ever enter an apple store to buy anything new in your life. Na so so UK used go be your portion

BASTARD
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chris2863:
keep making jest of yourself illiterate😁😁😂😂

Useless BASTARD
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

now iknow why your life is like this..

the bolded said nuff bout you.. edo and italy for one sentence na recipe for disaster

god forbid

Na so your generation go remiain cursed forever
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
ebukajay184:
Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village, Lagos

An immigration consultant living in Canada has recounted how his Apple smart watch that couldn't be repaired by Apple was fixed in Computer Village, Lagos, Nigeria, IGBERETV reports

Taking to his Twitter handle on 15th March, Tunde Omotoye explained that the Apple Watch developed a fault and he took it to the company in Toronto to repair it but they couldn't fix it.

However, when he sent it to Computer Village for repair, he said it started working.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/TundeTASH/status/1636034099264598016?t=-_ln_kp8yYdz3zZiCyZ-Dw&s=19
If your employer request you to verify and defend these claims and statements hope you will be ready?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Wawelexy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are stupid

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old pitnof warranty one hence.why he did t reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
Ther eis no way on earth Apple count fix that watch .. it's the rpice that scared him. Idiots I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

If you like live in heaven and come back to planet pluto, it doesn't change the fact that you are a fool who lacks comprehension....Ewu 🐐
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

If like live in heaven and come back to planet pluto, it doesn't change the fact that you are a fool who lacks comprehension....Ewu 🐐

You be bastard
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by todugo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you not happy that such complex and expensive watch can be fix in our local area inNigeria?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
todugo:

Are you not happy that such complex and expensive watch can be fix in our local area inNigeria?

Are you not stupid for believing that obvious lie?

Mugu
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Wawelexy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You be bastard

🐐 🐐 🐐
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Dennisbulkan: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old pitnof warranty one hence.why he did t reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
Ther eis no way on earth Apple count fix that watch .. it's the rpice that scared him. Idiots I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

Oga Italian, I don't care nor does it matter to me which hellhole you f#kin live in. the simple fact is that you lack English comprehension skill. I only summarized to you the correct interpretation of the post. Get it? Oga Italiano wey no understand simple English post.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by sukkot: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You be bastard na so why you go ever leave Nigeria. Na there your destiny go end.

Ozowor
you wey leave naija na third world italy you see go ? yeye man

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Wawelexy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:

Lol.... You dey mind that mumu man wey follow ship enter Italy dey form woke... grin
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:

You try comot Nigeria.na.make I bend.

Na there you go die put. No embassy go ever give you visa..

Bastard
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Oga Italian, I don't care nor does it matter to me which hellhole you f#kin live in. the simple fact is that you lack English comprehension skill. I only summarized to you the correct interpretation of the post. Get it? Oga Italiano wey no understand simple English post.

Useless bastard. You don chop today? Dey beg online for funds

BASTARD
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Idiots!

grin grin grin
Nairalanders don abuse this guy to the point of frustration. Lol
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by chatinent: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Incomplete story. There’s no how Apple in Toronto couldn’t fix your iwatch. Since it’s passed the warranty grace time, you were looking for a cost-effective solution.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by dontbothermuch: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Have you asked yourself why most Americans rather get another engine for their car than repair their knocked engine?
Have you asked yourself why some rather sell the car than repair the engine?

Do you think their engineers cannot repair it?

It's simply because it makes more economic sense to replace than repair.

Maybe, it could have been Apple wouldn't fix it.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by sukkot: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You try comot Nigeria.na.make I bend.

Na there you go die put. No embassy go ever give you visa..

Bastard
yeye man.as you dey italy so how many banana dem done throw at you ? second class citizen

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin

Frustration ke? I dey country Wen dey work ,you dey there dey borrow data and buy Naira with Naira and u think the absurd of people Wen no dey see food chop dey worry me ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by sukkot: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

Lol.... You dey mind that mumu man wey follow ship enter Italy dey form woke... grin
grin grin grin grin no forget the desert trek grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin

Frustration ke? I dey country Wen dey work ,you dey there dey borrow data and buy Naira with Naira and u think the absurd of people Wen no dey see food chop dey worry me ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fut9ure:
Seun should do something about all these headlines that is totally different from the body of the story they normally post on front page

I know so many people will not read that apple could not fix it because it was out of warranty and also was unable to replace it with a new one because it was out of warranty...and also know apple don't have time for stupid things and wasting their time. They always refer you to 3rd party for repairs
For all those who don't know the aim of apple
Hear this now: they want you to always get their new product not come back like a Moronnn for repairs especially for gadgets out of warranty

One thing about nairaland members
They do not read at all
So many unintelligent people on here

And they have never travelled..

Haha! Where did you read that in the content? Quote me and quote where you read that part.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fut9ure:
Seun should do something about all these headlines that is totally different from the body of the story they normally post on front page

I know so many people will not read that apple could not fix it because it was out of warranty and also was unable to replace it with a new one because it was out of warranty...and also know apple don't have time for stupid things and wasting their time. They always refer you to 3rd party for repairs
For all those who don't know the aim of apple
Hear this now: they want you to always get their new product not come back like a Moronnn for repairs especially for gadgets out of warranty

One thing about nairaland members
They do not read at all
So many unintelligent people on here

And they have never travelled..

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by JaskanFactor: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why are you surprised that they could fix in lagos and not Canada.

Dont you know that all the people along the southern coast of Africa are the original Europeans and Americans .

Its no secret the serialone and Liberians are Americans , cause they were dumped along southern african coast more recently to create those new countries.

But can you the pattern, they had been dumping black people from Europe and America in southern African coastline for centuries.

So why cant the real Europeans fix your smart watch .

The ancient Cameron tribe of Scotland , were relocated to a nation that is now called Cameroon.
The Irish are now called Jamaican.

Know your history know your roots, know your talents, know the energy that belongs to your ancestors. So you can know who you are.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Sometimes it is not really about the place or society, it is about the individual. You can leave Italy today for USA or Canada, I'm still by far better than you. I hope you get the point.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by PROPHETmichael: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.

You are a mumu man but you dey call other people mumu, no be juju be that?

The guy said, "My first apple watch got bad and Apple couldn't repair it in Toronto. It passed the warranty period so they couldn’t replace it either."

Two things could've happened when he took it to Apple namely:- (1) Either they fix it or (2) They replace it.

Apple tried to fix it but unfortunately they couldn't fix it and because it passed warranty period, they couldn't replace it either.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by cooooooks(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
I wanted to comment but you've said it all.

It would be cheaper to buy a new watch than to fix one twice. Thats why.

CallmeTrinity:

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt repair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.

1 Like

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

You are a mumu man but you dey call other people mumu, no be juju be that?

The guy said, "My first apple watch got bad and Apple couldn't repair it in Toronto. It passed the warranty period so they couldn’t replace it either."

Two things could've happened when he took it to Apple namely:- (1) Either they fix it [/b]or (2) [b]They replace it.

Apple tried to fix it but unfortunately they couldn't fix it and because it passed warranty period, they couldn't replace it either.

YOU ARE STUPID FOR BELIEVING APPLE TRIED TO FIX IT AND COULDN'T

All these mumu people who have never left Nigeria and don't understand the way it works.

Come on get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? / Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.