Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Business Can I Do To Earn 50k A Month? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do To Earn 50k A Month? (305 Views)

What Investment Can I Do With 5m And Return Of Like 30/50k A Day? / How I Make At Least 50k A Week With My Whatsapp And Phone / Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do To Earn 50k A Month? by jonas117: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good day, pls I'm looking for any business I can do to earn a steady income of 50k a month, I have researched dispatch rider and pos but those two businesses are ones I can't venture into, if anyone has any idea I would gladly appreciate
Re: What Business Can I Do To Earn 50k A Month? by DaCharis2016: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
jonas117:
Good day, pls I'm looking for any business I can do to earn a steady income of 50k a month, I have researched dispatch rider and pos but those two businesses are ones I can't venture into, if anyone has any idea I would gladly appreciate
Driver
Re: What Business Can I Do To Earn 50k A Month? by Othem2002: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Good day. Not more than a year ago, I opened my business selling computer games through the site. Together with professionals from https://data40.com/ we have selected a suitable marketing strategy, analyzed competitors and launched targeted advertising. We worked hard and it gave its success, because it turns out to make pretty good money in this business.
Re: What Business Can I Do To Earn 50k A Month? by zafaryaqoob(m): 2:55am On Mar 31, 2023
There are many business ideas that have the potential to earn 50k a month or more. The key is to find a business that matches your skills, interests, and resources. Here are some ideas to consider:

E-commerce: With the rise of online shopping, starting an e-commerce business can be a profitable venture. You can sell products through platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, or your own website.

Social media marketing: Many businesses are in need of social media marketing services to reach their target audience. If you have experience in social media marketing, you can offer your services as a freelancer or start your own agency.

Online education: With the pandemic, the demand for online education has increased. You can create online courses or tutoring services in subjects that you are knowledgeable about.

Food business: If you are passionate about cooking or baking, starting a food business can be a good option. You can sell your products online or through a physical store.

Digital marketing agency: Digital marketing is an essential part of business success, and many companies are willing to pay for professional services. If you have experience in digital marketing, starting an agency can be a profitable venture.

Dropshipping: Dropshipping involves selling products online without holding inventory. You can partner with suppliers to sell their products and earn a commission.

Freelancing: If you have skills such as writing, graphic design, or programming, you can offer your services as a freelancer. Many businesses are in need of these services, and you can earn a good income by working from home.

Real estate: Real estate can be a lucrative business, especially if you are in a high-demand area. You can invest in rental properties or buy and sell homes for a profit.

These are just a few ideas to consider. It is important to do your research, assess your skills and resources, and create a solid business plan before starting any business. With hard work, dedication, and a good strategy, you can achieve your goal of earning 50k a month or more.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Worried Over Low Cash Deposit By Customers / Digital Marketing Agency In Lucknow - Digital Jugglers / The Story Behind The Paypal Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.