Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (1029 Views)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Today is 22-12-2012 And The World Has Not Ended. Praise God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by lakelake(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2011
HOW DO MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE PRAISE GOD

Mental problem is a disorder whereby your brain doesn't work as it supposed to work and in this case i find it unpractical for one with this disorder to say this is my religion or that is my religion. However , its almost impossible for them to worship and praise their God regardless of their religions , now the question is ; can anybody please explain how these set of people would be judged in front of the almighty God ?

Am only curious to know what it is to be a free thinker, someone that believes GOD in truth and spirit but not following any religion or spiritual organization .
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by Pukkah: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
How will God judge children who died before coming of age?
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by lakelake(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
Am not religious i don't know , you tell me ?
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by Joagbaje(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
lakelake:

HOW DO MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE PRAISE GOD
, now the question is ; can anybody please explain how these set of people would be judged in front of the almighty God

Praising God is not the issue for them,but their mental well being. So they just like a Perron in comma can not praise God. Because you can only praise God with ooh understanding .

Psalms 47:7
. . sing ye praises with understanding.

Am only curious to know what it is to be a free thinker, someone that believes GOD in truth and spirit but not following any religion or spiritual organization

You are not yet worshipping God in truth and in spirit as you claim . This is not about religion , a mn has to be born again in christ before he can worship God in the spirit .

Philippians 3:3
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by lakelake(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
Thank you
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by plappville(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
Is there someone with MENTAL disorder in here? recieve ur healing. some question can be funny though!
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by lakelake(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
Must you type or talk about something you cant give positive impact to ?

piece of advice = learn manners
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by plappville(f): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
lakelake:

Must you type or talk about something you cant give positive impact to ?

piece of advice = learn manners

By the time u VE received ur healing u can now tell us how u VE praised him,? becos only once mental fellow can know it.
Is that clear? MR CURIOUSITY

lakelake:

Am not religious i don't know , you tell me ?

But yet u want to know how mental people praise God not even NORMAL people,
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by lakelake(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
You've made an impact , Thank you .
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
lakelake:
■ Mental problem is a disorder whereby your brain doesn't work as it supposed to work and in this case i find it unpractical for one with this disorder to say this is my religion or that is my religion. However , its almost impossible for them to worship and praise their God regardless of their religions , now the question is ; can anybody please explain how these set of people would be judged in front of the almighty God ?
■ Am only curious to know what it is to be a free thinker, someone that believes GOD in truth and spirit but not following any religion or spiritual organization .
1. If you are not born-again, you will not be judged by Jesus Christ. It is that simple! So, if a person is so ill that he or she is incapable of realizing what it means to be born-again, then such a one cannot be born-again, and so can't be judged by Jesus Christ as one of those who belong to His Kingdom. (Only those who are in the Kingdom of God will be judged by Jesus Christ when He returns - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46). undecided

2. God never commanded your religious rituals to begin with... they are all instead of the doctrines and delusions of men and their churches. These church rituals you lot follow have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Insanity is part of the things that came along with imperfection after Adam and Eve sinned against God so just like death many of our relatives are mentally deranged due to the sin in the world.
So to find out what is their portion because you asked the question with the aim of knowing how these ones could be saved since they're unable to worship God due to their condition. The first thing we need to think about is how Jesus treated mad people around him.
Jesus cured many of such ones and restore them to perfect health, this means that such ones have nothing to answer for errors (sin) as they're unable to discern between right and wrong, it's after they've been cured of insanity that their line of actions count before God.

All loved ones dead or insane their hope lies in what you choose to do with faith in Christ Jesus because they may not regain their sanity again till their death but if you fight the good battle of faith your tears in Paradise will move God to bring back your loved ones who have died as God promised that He will remove every tears from our eyes {Revelations 21:3-5} such promise can't be fulfilled when your loved ones are missing in Paradise.

So if anyone makes you happy in righteousness today their reward will be in Paradise as you lift up your eyes to remind God of those who helped you to be righteous but died ignorantly in false religions or those who helped you in righteousness but later lost their sanity in this system of things Go will bring all of them back so that your tears now may turn to great joy in Paradise.

Please fight the good fight of faith now because their salvation is tied to your obedience. All those mad people you're seeing presently will regain their sanity immediately Jesus Christ begin ruling the earth but sane people who turned their backs on Jesus' group will be exterminated! Luke 19:27

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

(1) (Reply)

Iraq:Muslim Mob Shouting "Allahu Akbar" Attacks, Ransacks, Burns Christian Shops / Where Exactly Is God? / Boko Haram Drama At Winners Chapel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.