Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Knowing Your Engine Configuration. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Knowing Your Engine Configuration. (4657 Views)

Help Guys! How Do You Start Your Engine After Car Has Overheated! / How Well Do You Know Your Engine? Which Is Your Cylinder #1, 4 Or 6? / Warming Up Your Engine In The Morning?... Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hi guys!

This thread is solely to clear up misconceptions in different engine design.

CYLINDER CONFIGURATION

V4: 4 cylinder engine, in V-formation. Very rare these days, was used between 1960 - 1984. Saab, Triumph, Ford and Lancia used V4 engines in their older models.

I4: 4 cylinder engine, in in-line formation. The most common 4 cylinder configuration in use today, by most auto manufacturers.

I3: 3 cylinder engine, in in-line formation. Used in economy superminis and small hatchbacks. Used by Opel / Vauxhall Corsa, Volkswagen Polo, Audi A2 (TDI) Skoda Fabia and Seat Ibiza / Arosa.

Boxer / Horizontally Opposed (4 cylinder): 4 cylinder engine with 2 horizontal cylinders per side. Used by Volkswagen in the original air-cooled Beetle, Igala, Porsche and Alfa. It's also referred to as the flat-four engine, due to its low profile.

Boxer / Horizontally Opposed (6 cylinder): 6 cylinder engine with 3 horizontal cylinders per side. Used by Porsche. It's also referred to as the flat-six engine, due to its low profile.

I5: 5 cylinder engine, in in-line formation. Pioneered by Audi in 1976, this configuration has found its way into many other models - Fiat Coupe, Volvo 850 / V70 / S80 are prime examples.

VR5: 5 cylinder engine, in staggered formation. Pioneered by Volkswagen, it is a narrow angle V5 (VR5) with a common cylinder head. The V is a narrow angle (15 degrees). It is closer to an I5 than a V5, and the term "VR5" is German. It simply means a V "Reihenmotor" 5 cylinder, meaning 5-row engine. Used in Volkswagen Golf IV and V, Vento / Jetta, Bora / Jetta, Passat, Audi TT and A3.

VR5: 6 cylinder engine, in staggered formation. Pioneered by Volkswagen, it is a narrow angle V6 (VR6) with a common cylinder head. The V is a narrow angle (15 degrees). It is closer to an I6 than a V6, and the term "VR6" is German. It simply means a V "Reihenmotor" 6 cylinder, meaning 6-row engine. Used in Volkswagen Golf III, IV and V, Vento / Jetta, Bora / Jetta, Passat, Audi TT and A3.

I6: 6 cylinder engine, in in-line formation. Used by most auto manufacturers, though most have moved over to V6. I6 is still used today by BMW, Nissan, (old Skyline) Toyota, (old Supra) older Mercedes-Benz models, Jeep Cherokee and others.

V6: 6 cylinder engine, in V formation. The most common 6 cylinder configuration used today, it offers many benefits over an I6 - it is shorter, so more compact, and allows for a shorter, lower bonnet profile. It also aids handling, due to lower centre of gravity.

V8: 8 cylinder engine, in V formation. The most common 8 cylinder configuration used today. In-line 8 cylinders are rare, and were used mostly on older trucks, where space and handling were not really world issues.

W8: 8 cylinder engine, in W formation. Pioneered by the Volkswagen Audi Group, it consists of 2 15 degree VR4 engines, mounted at 72 degrees to each other, on a common crankshaft. It was solely fitted to the Volkswagen Passat B5,5.

V10: 10 cylinder engine, in V formation. Similar attributes to V8, with 2 extra cylinders. Example of vehicles with V10 engines are Dodge Viper, Audi R8, RS6, S6, S8, Lamborghini Gallardo, (Audi engine) Volkswagen Touareg.

V12: 12 cylinder engine, in V formation. Similar attributes to V10, with 2 extra cylinders. Example of vehicles with V12 engines are Jaguar XJ12, Audi Q7, BMW 7 and 8 series.

W12: 12 cylinder engine, in W formation. The most common set-up uses three banks of four cylinders coupled to a common crankshaft. The other much newer set-up uses four rows of three cylinders merged into two 'cylinder banks' - two 15-degree VR6 engines, coupled to a common crankshaft (Volkswagen Audi Group). Example of WR12 cars are Audi A8L, Volkswagen Phaeton, Touareg and Bentley Continental GT (Audi W12 engine).

W16: 16 cylinder engine, in W formation. Set in 4 banks of 4 cylinders (VR8) at 90 degrees, the W16 is no wider than a conventional V8. The Volkswagen Audi Group is the only manufacturer to produce W16 engines to-date. Currently, the W16 engine is confined to the Bugatti Veyron.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by abbyode(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2011
Siena baba, Welcome back !
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
CAMSHAFT CONFIGURATION

OHC - Over Head Camshaft. The camshaft/s is/are located in the cylinder head, operating the valves directly, or by remote rocker arms. The camshaft/s is/are then driven from the crankshaft by a toothed belt, or chain. In some cases, the camshaft/s is/are driven by gears. OHC is the most common format in todays modern engines, though some heavy commercials, and GM LS-series V8's favour an older design (see below).

OHV - Over Head Valve: The camshaft/s is/are located in the cylinder block, below the valves. They then operate the cylinder head-mounted valves by slim pushrods. An older design not employed by most of todays modern engines, it is however more maintenance-free, in that there is no timing belt or chain to replace, and of course, as they don't exist, they can't break.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Epzilon: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
good one Siena wink
sorry to digress, but i am in need of serious help here. i recently bought a 2000 Toyota Camry V6 . unknowingly i did not realize that it was involved in a terrible accident( left front impact with a concrete pole). I later realized that it was repaired here in Nigeria. before being sold to me angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
After wheel balancing and alignment, the car started to 'dog walk' and the steering pulls to the right when i drive.
after much research, i realized that the replaced chassis was improperly installed, causing the left fender to be a bit higher than the right.
Pls what do i do? do i get another chassis ? or cut and reposition the existing one?
pls HELP!!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^^ The only way to get your Camry straight, is to have it placed on a jig, and measurements taken. I would say the laft chassis rail is shorter than the right, hence the "crabbing", and panel gaps being too tight on that side.

If very minor difference, it can be jigged to the correct dimension. If a larger discrepancy, the new chassis rail will have to be cut off at the welded point, the car jigged, and a new rail welded in place. There's no other way to get her right.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by pato405(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
thanks sienna but could you please upload pictures on each. it all sounds very vague to novices like me. as a matter of fact i recently bought a landrover jeep 2000. it has 4 plugs on the engine written 16valve with an 'injection' inscribed on another plate running parallel to the engine. apparently, i could see some funny looking cylinders in wat looks like the 'v' shape you are literarily describing. i dont want to believe a 1984 engine has been swarped for my Landrover engine (dont get me scared n looking spoofed like i'v been scamed please). the sound is good and the car drives well. it was converted in Uk by one MS CARS in Doncaster from , popular with landrover conversion from RHD to LHD. i'v shipped it to Nigeria. please i need some clarifications. Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
VALVE CONFIGURATION

The valves in an engine allow air and fuel to be drawn into the combustion chambers (inlet valve) and burnt fuel to be expelled (exhaust valve). Anything over the regular 2-valves is known as "Multivalve." A multivalve engine will rev higher.

2-valve: The most common in older cars was 2 valves per cylinder. One inlet, and one exhaust. So an I4 engine will be an 8V, an I5 will be a 10V, an I6/V6 will ve a 12V etc.

Triple-valve: These engines had 3 valves per cylinder - 2 inlet, 1 exhaust. This arrangement alows the engine to breathe better. Examples of manufacturers that favour triple-valve engines are Mercedes-Benz, Proton, Mazda, Daihatsu.

4-valve: These engines are pretty much industry standard - 2 inlet and 2 exhaust. The arrangement was first introduced by a British car manufacturer in 1973, in the Triumph Dolomite Sprint. It was an I4 16-valve unit. Virtually all engine manufacturers have used the 4-valve set-up. So an I4 will be a 16-valve, an I5 will be a 20-valve, an I6/V6 will be a 24-valve, a V8 will be a 32V etc.

5-valve: This is the highest number of valves within a single cylinder. 3 small inlet valves, and First introduced in 1985 by Yamaha in their motorcycle engines. And subsequently in car engines, starting in 1994 by Audi, in the then newly-introduced Audi A4 B5. Better fuel and air mixture, though in smaller capacity engines, the entire rev range has to be used, to get the best out of the engine power-wise, unless a turbocharger is employed. Examples of 5-valve engines are Audi A3/4/6/8, Volkswagen Golf IV, Bora / Jetta, Passat, Polo and Phaeton, various Skoda and Seat models. An I4 with 5-valve technology will be a 20V, V6 a 30V, and a V8 a 40V.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by yinkobert(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
Gud one but I have seen Benz wth v16
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by pato405(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ sienna: i'm here again 2 taunt u. looooooooool! i'v got loads of qstns sid time. i hope u'll answer.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
yinkobert:

Gud one but I have seen Benz wth v16

You mean 16V.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
pato405:

@ sienna: i'm here again 2 taunt u. looooooooool! i'v got loads of qstns sid time. i hope u'll answer.

Go ahead, comrade. wink
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by pato405(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2011
@siena: like i earlier cited, i bought (and have bought in the past for re-sell) a Landrover Freelander K-series engine (I4 -thanks to your tutorials. i now speak in mechanical language grin). this product is notoriously known for feeding voraciously on head gaskets (though i have never had the experience of changing any head gasket due to overheating, perhaps because i don't drive them long enough before selling off or may be i'm just lucky). i wish to ask - is there anything one can do to avoid the over heating problems? if it becomes incessant, what drastic measures can be taken? is it possible to swarp I4 engines between cars (say for instance, moving an I4 from a toyota- which presumably has better engine quality to a freaking infernal Landrover) i'm asking because i am torn between selling the last one i got and keeping it 4 real because i just admire it - sort of like painful to watch it go.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2011
It may be possible to install the engine from a Toyota.

The issues lie with the Freelander's transmission. It will not accept a Toyota I4 engine, so will need an adapter plate machined to mate both together. This will add to the overall length of the engine, and will make space another issue. The only Freelander worth buying is the 2001 onwards diesel model, (TD4) which runs BMW's excellent M47 diesel engine.

The rest of the Rover units are no good. There is nothing that can be done to alleviate the Rover K-series appetite for cylinder heads and gaskets. They fail in the UK, imagine what the issue will be like in Nigeria, with much higher ambient temperatures? There are 2005 models grounded here - the last two I worked on were 2006 models, both suffered head gasket and cylinder head failure at 38,000 and 42,000 miles respectively. (61,560 and 68,040 kilometres).
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by pato405(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2011
@siena: thanks maan. (i'm really learning here). your analysis is clear. that's quite sad about Landrover. i know some cars have their peculiar problems unique to them, but head gaskets is not one anybody would actually wish for. i wish to ask again please and lastly, from your experience, how often does this occur on the average? e.g is it possible for such incidents to occur every 1000miles? the last one i bought, the guy i bought it from actually told me he just had the head gasket changed that same month. is it possible i may have course to change it within another 3months for instance - all tins being equal. i mean with just a normal day use, not necessarily engaging in long distant travels and not frequently on the road.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2011
With the Rover K-series engines, there's no set time failure occurs. And it's not due to poor maintenance either, it just happens. It's not a case of "if" it happens, more like "when" it happens. In most cases, cylinder head replacement is required, along with head gasket.

Used cylinder heads are a gamble, so no one buys used here, too much of a gamble. People either buy brand new, or get rid of the car altogether.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by pato405(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Siena: that sounds like trouble o! . kindly see this link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180667060381#ht_4998wt_905.

do you think that apparatus wil be of any help in safeguarding against over-heating. if yes, what temperature do you advice the device be set in a country like Nigeria with an infernal weather to avoid spending so much money trying to fix a new head gasket. perhaps one could set this device to triger on and park the car when heating occurs. your advice will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by laivwire(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Siena: VALVE CONFIGURATION

The valves in an engine allow air and fuel to be drawn into the combustion chambers (inlet valve) and burnt fuel to be expelled (exhaust valve). Anything over the regular 2-valves is known as "Multivalve." A multivalve engine will rev higher.

2-valve: The most common in older cars was 2 valves per cylinder. One inlet, and one exhaust. So an I4 engine will be an 8V, an I5 will be a 10V, an I6/V6 will ve a 12V etc.

Triple-valve: These engines had 3 valves per cylinder - 2 inlet, 1 exhaust. This arrangement alows the engine to breathe better. Examples of manufacturers that favour triple-valve engines are Mercedes-Benz, Proton, Mazda, Daihatsu.

4-valve: These engines are pretty much industry standard - 2 inlet and 2 exhaust. The arrangement was first introduced by a British car manufacturer in 1973, in the Triumph Dolomite Sprint. It was an I4 16-valve unit. Virtually all engine manufacturers have used the 4-valve set-up. So an I4 will be a 16-valve, an I5 will be a 20-valve, an I6/V6 will be a 24-valve, a V8 will be a 32V etc.

5-valve: This is the highest number of valves within a single cylinder. 3 small inlet valves, and First introduced in 1985 by Yamaha in their motorcycle engines. And subsequently in car engines, starting in 1994 by Audi, in the then newly-introduced Audi A4 B5. Better fuel and air mixture, though in smaller capacity engines, the entire rev range has to be used, to get the best out of the engine power-wise, unless a turbocharger is employed. Examples of 5-valve engines are Audi A3/4/6/8, Volkswagen Golf IV, Bora / Jetta, Passat, Polo and Phaeton, various Skoda and Seat models. An I4 with 5-valve technology will be a 20V, V6 a 30V, and a V8 a 40V.
Sir Siena Good evening. I had an argument with a senior colleague yesterday on the number of valves an engine config and size carried. I'm puzzled, can an I4 engine have 24 valves? thats 6 valves per cylinder. Can you confirm this sir
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
laivwire: Sir Siena Good evening. I had an argument with a senior colleague yesterday on the number of valves an engine config and size carried. I'm puzzled, can an I4 engine have 24 valves? thats 6 valves per cylinder. Can you confirm this sir

Your colleague is wrong, if he says a 4 cylinder engine can be factory built with 6 valves per cylinder. It MAY well be possible in a 4 cylinder built for a ship, where the pistons may be the size of a bucket, meaning the cylinder head will have more room for 2 extra valves.

But I have never heard of such an engine configuration.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by writemeshyahoo: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Siena,
pls I strongly need ur opinion on this.
I'm interested in a toks 2002 Kia Carnival ll Park, imported frm Korea with 2.9L TURBODIESEL INTERCOOLER. My fear is that:
1. will I get reliable mechanic in lagos that can handle the engine.
2. are the parts cheap and readily available.
3. is the suv reliable?

pls help me out cos I will be making payments next week.

thanks you.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Pergrace: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oga Siena, I just had one of my camshaft replaced due to a crack/cut.
Please, what do you think might be the cause?

Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by talk2odim: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello Sieana, i am very sorry to digress a bit but i really need to be comforted with your unparalleled auto skills, knowledge and guidance.
I have been having this noticeable vibration on my 2009 camry le (4 cylinders) this prompted me to go for a comprehensive scan. The results gave a P0560, P0441, C1300 and U0073.
The auto mechanic says the P0560 error could mean a damaged ECU. Now this got me a bit confused. i need to know if a defective ECU will still be able to render errors codes et al. The car appears to drive fine but vibrates intermittently.
The plugs are new and the recommended Denso SK20R11 iridium tipped plugs. How does one know if an ECU is defective and is there anyone in the house that could refer a professional that can help sort this out?
I am open to useful suggestions before i get ripped off!!! Esteemed car gurus over to u.........
two additional codes now involved: C1300 and U0073.
At first thought I was prompted to change all the plugs, have the throttle body cleaned and the injector serviced. The serpentine belt is confirmed to be fine/hard. The alternator fine and also the battery. The idle rpm is btw 750 and 800 and drops to around 700 when engaged in gear (sometimes btw 650 and 600) yet it vibrates noticeably. This was what prompted the need for the comprehensive scan which revealed the codes. I sense the auto mech is trying to rip me off with the damaged brain box line thereby causing me to require the need for someone with your renowned skills esp since he is saying something about the brain box which he is not being assertive on. I don’t want to gamble on this.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by bravolad(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
talk2odim: Hello Sieana, i am very sorry to digress a bit but i really need to be comforted with your unparalleled auto skills, knowledge and guidance.
I have been having this noticeable vibration on my 2009 camry le (4 cylinders) this prompted me to go for a comprehensive scan. The results gave a P0560, P0441, C1300 and U0073.
The auto mechanic says the P0560 error could mean a damaged ECU. Now this got me a bit confused. i need to know if a defective ECU will still be able to render errors codes et al. The car appears to drive fine but vibrates intermittently.
The plugs are new and the recommended Denso SK20R11 iridium tipped plugs. How does one know if an ECU is defective and is there anyone in the house that could refer a professional that can help sort this out?
I am open to useful suggestions before i get ripped off!!! Esteemed car gurus over to u.........
At first thought I was prompted to change all the plugs, have the throttle body cleaned and the injector serviced. The serpentine belt is confirmed to be fine/hard. The alternator fine and also the battery. The idle rpm is btw 750 and 800 and drops to around 700 when engaged in gear (sometimes btw 650 and 600) yet it vibrates noticeably. This was what prompted the need for the comprehensive scan which revealed the codes. I sense the auto mech is trying to rip me off with the damaged brain box line thereby causing me to require the need for someone with your renowned skills esp since he is saying something about the brain box which he is not being assertive on. I don’t want to gamble on this.

It's always important to mention your location while seeking assistance to enable people know where to refer you. However, I also think you should open a new thread for this. That way, you get more responses.

In any case, I doubt that your ECU is damaged. Whatever happens, don't touch your ECU. Take your vehicle to another competent garage for a much better scan where they would print the result for you. It would be your choice to allow them carry out any repairs they discover or you go else where. If you are in Abuja, there are a few places you can go.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by TheRoyalprince(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2014
talk2odim: Hello Sieana, i am very sorry to digress a bit but i really need to be comforted with your unparalleled auto skills, knowledge and guidance.

P0560 2009 Toyota Camry - System Voltage Malfunction

Possible causes
- Low battery charge
- Battery defective
- EFI No. 1 fuse
- Loose or missing alternator drive belt
- Faulty alternator
- Open or short system voltage circuit

What to do:
Start by checking the battery terminals (also the fusible link) for corrosion or loose connection, then EFI No. 1 fuse then check charging system is battery is not holding charge replace the battery.

When is the code detected?
The P0560 code is detected when the Engine Control Module (ECM) voltage out of range.
Possible symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Slow engine start
- Low battery power

P0560 2009 Toyota Camry Description
The battery supplies electricity to the Engine Control Module (ECM) even when the ignition switch is OFF. This electricity allows the ECM to store data such as Detected Trouble Code (DTC) history, freeze frame data, fuel trim values and other data. If the battery voltage falls below a minimum level, the ECM will conclude that there is a fault in the power supply circuit. The next time the engine starts, the ECM will turn on the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and a DTC will be set.

P0441 Toyota - Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow

Possible causes
- Missing Fuel cap
- Incorrect fuel filler cap used
- Fuel filler cap remains open or fails to close
- Foreign matter caught in fuel filler cap
- Incorrect fuel tank vacuum relief valve.

Find attached the service bulletin for code P0441.

C1300 Toyota Camry: Skid control ECU Malfucntion

What can cause this code condition is the skid control module, or the brake control moduel assembly, before this unit is replaced do a zero point point calibration for the steering angle.

Muhammad
4Wheels Auto.

Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by DECOtech(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2014
What's all this? You guys have succeeded in de-railing a very educating thread. What you all should have done was to open new threads for your respective complains and then post the link here to call Siena's attention to them instead of spoiling the thread for us that are learning with all your personal complains.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by Pergrace: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2014
DECOtech: What's all this? You guys have succeeded in de-railing a very educating thread. What you all should have done was to open new threads for your respective complains and then post the link here to call Siena's attention to them instead of spoiling the thread for us that are learning with all your personal complains.

We are sorry Sir smiley smiley smiley
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by talk2odim: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
My apologies people, been trying to get Sieana's attention for a while. Thank you
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by DECOtech(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2014
talk2odim: My apologies people, been trying to get Sieana's attention for a while. Thank you
Pergrace:
We are sorry Sir smiley smiley smiley
Of what use are your apologies if Siena actually abandons the thread? Cos he's yet to talk about the DOHC and DOHV engine configs.
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by talk2odim: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2014
DECOtech: Of what use are your apologies if Siena actually abandons the thread? Cos he's yet to talk about the DOHC and DOHV engine configs.
I think you should be a bit modest here. Apologies have been tendered and you are still ranting! Kindly learn to apply courtesy or take lessons in emotional intelligence.....
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by DECOtech(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
talk2odim:
I think you should be a bit modest here. Apologies have been tendered and you are still ranting! Kindly learn to apply courtesy or take lessons in emotional intelligence.....
These words of yours shows that you apology just fell off your lips without you meaning any word of it. You preach modesty yet you call my words "ranting". No wahala, enjoy ur self in ur "courtesy" and "emotional intelligence".
Re: Knowing Your Engine Configuration. by aAK1(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello signal. Please are you in the UK or us?

(1) (Reply)

Selling Only Accident Or Salvage Cars / I Bought A Toyato Camry Big Daddy Which Turned To Be A Problematic / 2009 Toyota Camry Vs 2009 Toyota Corolla For Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.