Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Can U Teach Me For Free. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can U Teach Me For Free. (281 Views)

What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can U Teach Me For Free. by tokzyfeller: 1:41am On Mar 18, 2023
What can u teach me for free? What can I learn from u?
I will teach u project writing (undergraduate and postgraduate project) for free.
I will teach u how to trade cryptocurrency.
Re: What Can U Teach Me For Free. by woginid967: 3:13am On Mar 18, 2023
tokzyfeller:
What can u teach me for free? What can I learn from u?
I will teach u project writing (undergraduate and postgraduate project) for free.
I will teach u how to trade cryptocurrency.
I will teach you
How to design websites in less than 5 mins and show you where to sell them online for as little as 10k each and as high as 300k. No limits.

How to hack google search for free

How to detect fake investment websites so you cant get scammed anymore

How to track your stolen phone even if its off or the sim was removed and you've forgotten the IMEI.

How to create android apps and how to make money from them for life

How to recover your money from any scammer

How to set up a profitable YouTube channel without showing your face.

How your kitchen salt 🧂 to drive away evil spirits from your life or environment

How to create your own netflix app customized according to your specifications

How to set up a WhatsApp TV and make as little as 1500 daily from it,i will even give you 3k-15k nigerian contacts

I will teach you use tempmail to open gmail accounts that will never be linked to any phone number and you can use them to Open any socia media accounts

I will teach you how to use a software to generate views and likes and comments on all social media platforms.

How make money without start up capital.

The list is much 😂🤣.

So choose

1 Like

Re: What Can U Teach Me For Free. by tokzyfeller: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Wow @ Woginid967.... U can reach me on 08109766437
Re: What Can U Teach Me For Free. by tokzyfeller: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2023
@Woginid967...pls drop ur number or message me directly.
Re: What Can U Teach Me For Free. by Obascoetubi: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
woginid967:

I will teach you
How to design websites in less than 5 mins and show you where to sell them online for as little as 10k each and as high as 300k. No limits.

How to hack google search for free

How to detect fake investment websites so you cant get scammed anymore

How to track your stolen phone even if its off or the sim was removed and you've forgotten the IMEI.

How to create android apps and how to make money from them for life

How to recover your money from any scammer

How to set up a profitable YouTube channel without showing your face.

How your kitchen salt to drive away evil spirits from your life or environment

How to create your own netflix app customized according to your specifications

How to set up a WhatsApp TV and make as little as 1500 daily from it,i will even give you 3k-15k nigerian contacts

I will teach you use tempmail to open gmail accounts that will never be linked to any phone number and you can use them to Open any socia media accounts

I will teach you how to use a software to generate views and likes and comments on all social media platforms.

How make money without start up capital.

The list is much

So choose
Teach me bro

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2023 - Practice Tests On Recommended Literature Reading Text / Do You Know Any Local Or Foreign Online University I Can Apply For A Degree? / LAUTECH Ban Students From Bringing Vehicles To Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.