Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pap For Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pap For Babies (557 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Bitter Kola For Babies / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pap For Babies by naniawini(f): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Good day Moms in the house!

Please I just introduced pap mixed with guinea corn, corn, millet for my 5 months old. I didn't do baby friendly and I think she's tired of formula (sma) She's eating really good..

When I added sma milk refused eating the pap but when I added soya bean and soya milk she finished everything. But my issue here is Soya milk healthy for her? Cos I replaced the sma with soya milk.
Re: Pap For Babies by peter0071(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Its abit early to introduce soya Milk for the Baby formulation. can you stick with SMA??
naniawini:
Good day Moms in the house!

Please I just introduced pap mixed with guinea corn, corn, millet for my 5 months old. I didn't do baby friendly and I think she's tired of formula (sma) She's eating really good..

When I added sma milk refused eating the pap but when I added soya bean and soya milk she finished everything. But my issue here is Soya milk healthy for her? Cos I replaced the sma with soya milk.
Re: Pap For Babies by naniawini(f): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
peter0071:
Its abit early to introduce soya Milk for the Baby formulation. can you stick with SMA??
But she's not taking it... We're always fighting when it's feeding time.
Re: Pap For Babies by peter0071(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Babies sometimes "fight " and Resist the good food.

However, i would still advice that you have a neonatologist friend, you can ask the doctor for a more professional advice. from Google, Soya formula is relatively safe for babies...but a closer advice from a doctor will be advisable
naniawini:
But she's not taking it... We're always fighting when it's feeding time.

1 Like

Re: Pap For Babies by naniawini(f): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2023
peter0071:
Babies sometimes "fight " and Resist the good food.

However, i would still advice that you have a neonatologist friend, you can ask the doctor for a more professional advice. from Google, Soya formula is relatively safe for babies...but a closer advice from a doctor will be advisable
ok thanks 😊

1 Like

Re: Pap For Babies by naniawini(f): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2023
I'm still open for more inputs from mothers.
Re: Pap For Babies by xavuv: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Nothing do you. Grind the corn, soya beans millet etc well well...so that there would not be need to sieve the grinded corn.

Your baby is good to go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2014 Honda Civic Nigeria Used For Sale In Abuja / Deals In Sales And Installation Of Android Car Radio (screen) +2348065381062 / Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.