Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Are You Raising Children Alone? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Raising Children Alone? (8184 Views)

Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? / 6 Useful Tips For Raising Godly And Confident Children / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Btruth: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Thered12:

I was raised by a single mom.. Lived with her since 0 years ...I'm turning 23 this july ... My mom suffered for me like ... All I've ever wished for is to work hard and pay her back .. those things she didn't achieve because I was in the picture .. so much I can't say... She paid the price for me as her only son.. she paid the price for me as her only child ... I'm grateful she lived to see me make my first million .. I'm glad she lived to see me become and Author... She didn't live to see her grandkids .... It's pretty painful... My mother's love is all I knew after suffering neglect from my dad for almost 20+ years ... Omo .. I finally lost my mom last year November ..I've not been able to recover sincerely ... People don't know what it single Parenthood does , what it feels like ...for the single parent and for the child ... It's crazy ... Unfortunately today is mother's Day .. Kai... Happy mother's days mum.. You raised a strong man.. you raised an ingenious mind.. May your soul Rest in peace ma.. meanwhile .... I might be getting married this year ..
sorry for the loss of your mum. May her gentle soul continue to rest in the Lord. 🙏

Congratulations in advance on your wedding. 👍
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Btruth: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
ifeco4:

It is better to be a sungle parent and raise your kids to be disciplined and responsible than to be with a partner that will be a bad influence on the kids.
it is well in Jesus name 🙏.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by jericco1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:

Thanks. But am sure u won't get the picture of what am driving at. Why can't God just look back to how I had suffered in time past and help me at dis point in my life. Things were this difficult at my younger age. Now, I can't even meet my essential needs

Bro I was once where you are right now and even worse. I also contemplated suicide but I had to make up my mind to make my situation better and I did that.. though not yet the finished product I wish for, but I'll get there.

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by 360Master: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
vena3:
Take heart, it is well. If you are in Abuja, I can watch over them for you if you have any emergency as my children are in boarding school. But if not in Abuja, wish you all the best. You will be okay at the end don't give up.

Awww! Thank you for concern & for the good wishes.
Unfortunately, I’m not based in Abuja but Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by LagosBoi2(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
OYENIYIJK:

God is your helper. You can drop your details if 10k is not small. Happy Sunday Nairalanders

Awnñn, thank you so much. 8089967066, opay. Nothing is small for a widowed father of 3. God bless you abundantly. I wasn't even expecting any help. Wow
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by cassyrooy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
ahnie:

I m enjoying the attention,I want to see how long it would last cheesy cheesy cheesy.
This one is even small,I need them to clone surplus of my account. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
All these scum.bags still dey learn,oya kimmon clone more,awon werey.

Dem never chin sontin.
Smelling shildren,make them go chop red oyel rice.

😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Dangig: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
May God bless all the Single parents in their efforts. May you all get all the help you seek. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by OYENIYIJK: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
LagosBoi2:

Awnñn, thank you so much. 808, opay. Nothing is small for a widowed father of 3. God bless you abundantly. I wasn't even expecting any help. Wow
Sent, God Bless Your Family.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Legitmenaija: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yes, for now. I'm raising my 3 kids alone.

It won't be for too long though.

Family is beautiful.

God will come through and bless us with out heart's desires soon.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by seemegold: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=LagosBoi2 post=121869884]I'm a man raising 3kids alone, it's not easy at all

Added;
For those asking, I'm not a divorcee, I'm widowed, I lost my wife 2yrs ago, leaving me with a girl and 2 boys and they are living with me, not leaving my kids with anyone.

Being a widow is a status I don't wish my enemy, almost two years now. It's not easy mentally, financially and even physically but God has been faithful to me and my kid

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
seanwilliam:
Na divorced single mother I Dey fear ,
Not a widow single mother

Fear them o and never pity them.

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
histemple:
Some people intentionally deny the other parent access to the kids and then turn around to cry of being a single parent.

Oil no go finish for your head.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
LagosBoi2:
I'm a man raising 3kids alone, it's not easy at all

Added;
For those asking, I'm not a divorcee, I'm widowed, I lost my wife 2yrs ago, leaving me with a girl and 2 boys and they are living with me, not leaving my kids with anyone.

Those asking for my account to support me, I really appreciate you all, 8089967066, opay.

Strong man. God bless u
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by ahnie: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Exceed15:

Fear them o and never pity them.
Be like dem don show you shege cheesy.
Care to tell us your xperience?
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
ifeco4:

It is better to be a sungle parent and raise your kids to be disciplined and responsible than to be with a partner that will be a bad influence on the kids.

Self encouragement to people who foolishly lost their marriage. A child raised alone without the other partner already has a bent future.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
naniawini:
oops so sorry about that.. I'm a single mom too. Its not really easy but its definitely worth it.. I pray we all eat the fruits of our labour 🙏

Why did your marriage end? We understand the one who lost his partner.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
walexbiz:

are you referring to Tonto Dikeh...

Lol... Dem plenty like her. They want to show they are superwomen but they are suffering Inside...

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Nancygoje: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Married Men please be careful, my own husband is under spell because he Chases anything he sees in skirt. He left his responsibility for me while his taking care of his side chicks life no balance at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by ahnie: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nancygoje:
Married Men please be careful, my own husband is under spell because he Chases anything he sees in skirt. He left his responsibility for me while his taking care of his side chicks life no balance at all.
He's just bn foolish,not under any spell.
Most husbands has side chick nau.

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Exceed15: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't quickly be moved pitying single parent and cursing the other partner. If the whole truth is revealed many of them destroyed their marriage out of foolishness and stubbornness. You don't value what u have until loose it.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by naniawini(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Exceed15:

Why did your marriage end? We understand the one who lost his partner.
Did i ever tell you I was married?
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by egopersonified(f): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
LagosBoi2:

Added;

Those asking for my account to support me, I really appreciate you all, 8089967066, opay.

Please start to send them on errands and house chores as early as you can, except when it comes to cooking and using the generator. If they sweep and it's not clean enough, correct them but don't do it, let them make the correction themselves. I am widowed too. I taught my kids to do house work as early as 4 years old even when my husband was alive. Now they are in seconary school. Once I come home now, I bath and rest while they cook, sweep, wash dishes and clothes, clear the compound, wash the car and sometimes go to the market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by ahnie: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
cassyrooy:
Why clone Ahnie's account?
Make una leave her alone.
I have ban that acct.

I would cuff them one after the other
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by ahnie: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thanks Rocktation.
You're a darl

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by NaomiDamilola: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
To nurture a child alone, you need great strength. All this while, I didn't feel the impact caused by the separation of me and my husband and from our 9 months old marriage because I spend all my small monthly salary to ensure that my child is ok without saving shishi and no assistance. But you know as a child grows, his or her needs increase. My son consumes a lot now. My salary can no longer cover up, it's beginning to tell on me cos I can barely afford the little things I use to have like cream, making my hair when the need arises. May God send us helpers and continue to strengthen those of us in this boat.

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by digithub(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
I can relate to this. God keep helping us. I am a single dad of 2 wonderful kids. Lost my wife some years ago. Sincerely na God dey run am.

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Honeydenz(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Many women are raising their children alone due to deadbeat fathers , may God send helpers to them .
So who do you blame for opening her legs for a deadbeat lover? Am still trying to talk my younger sister out of dating one wayward hoodlum but to no avail, so if pregnancy occurs later and she got abandoned by d lowlife, she will turn around to blame me? Ofcourse she must blame herself. Same applies to guys who lost thier sence of reasoning because of beauty and sex.

This is why I feel no sympathy for many single parents
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by olukayode3x: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
It is better to be a sungle parent and raise your kids to be disciplined and responsible than to be with a partner that will be a bad influence on the kids.It is better to be a sungle parent and raise your kids to be disciplined and responsible than to be with a partner that will be a bad influence on the kids....

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Mummyfour(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
And I am raising my 4 children alone.
And wishing for the day their father would realise that he lost 5 irreplaceable angels

1 Like

Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by AlterEgo1208: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
LagosBoi2:

Added;

Happy Sunday to the kids, buy them something for mother's Day. Sent a token.
Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by Isabi4lov: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Honeydenz:

So who do you blame for opening her legs for a deadbeat lover? Am still trying to talk my younger sister out of dating one wayward hoodlum but to no avail, so if pregnancy occurs later and she got abandoned by d lowlife, she will turn around to blame me? Ofcourse she must blame herself. Same applies to guys who lost thier sence of reasoning because of beauty and sex.

This is why I feel no sympathy for many single parents

Some were actually decieved by their partners , I know of one she was decieved by her boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / What Are Your Favourite Hymns? / Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.