Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Tope Folarin: Google Won't Comment On The Rumours Of Gphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tope Folarin: Google Won't Comment On The Rumours Of Gphone (959 Views)

Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! / iPhone 5 Release Date & Rumours / Ignore Rumours Of Killer Number - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tope Folarin: Google Won't Comment On The Rumours Of Gphone by Orikinla(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2007
Tope Folarin: Google Won't Comment on the Rumours of GPhone

Google won't comment on the rumours and speculations of the Google gPhone.

The gPhone was the buzz of the blogosphere this week as many bloggers even said that Google will launch the gPhone after Labor's Day next week. But Tope Folarin of Google said:

Hello Michael,

Hope this email finds you well. I am writing with regards to you inquiry about 'gPhone' rumors; unfortunately, we do not comment on rumor or speculation. I would be more than willing, however, to answer any other questions you might have about our company, products or policies.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Best,

Tope
Re: Tope Folarin: Google Won't Comment On The Rumours Of Gphone by hayprof(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2007
I dont get the deal!

(1) (Reply)

Honsule Jst A Day After My Words / Free Calls Anytime Of The Day / Zain Credits My Accounts: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.