Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Free Calls Anytime Of The Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls Anytime Of The Day (955 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
You can make free calls using your gprs connection via VOIP provided by "Fring" for fring users.just install fring on ur phone and get started but u must have a working internet connection.There are two ways to go about it; Go to www.nseries.com and download fring directly from there OR www.fring.com. After installation and registration dont forget to drop ur id or number here so we can all call free anytime of d day just as we browse free!
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by kosovo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
bimbor,
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by honsule(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Bimbor.What about this registration of skype,msn,icq,sip,google talk,twitter.Is it necessary for me to register each of them.
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2007
those are optional,just register fring and u can call me on the go!
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by honsule(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2007
Ok.What is your phone number?
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
enter my user id; "bimbor" lets see,whats ur user id or phone number?
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by honsule(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2007
In chat or call?If i should used it to call other numbers will they deduct money from my account?
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
NO they don't deal with the GSM data, calls are routed via 3G, WIFI or GPRS.whats ur id let me try n call u.
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
NO they don't deal with the GSM data, calls are routed via 3G, WIFI or GPRS.whats ur id let me try n call u.
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by honsule(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
I use honsule while registering
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
NO they don't deal with the GSM data, calls are routed via 3G, WIFI or GPRS but those u are calling must be registered users.whats ur id let me try n call u.
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by honsule(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
Guys,just download the fring stuff it is wonderful.Free calls,chatting etc.I just finish talking with Bimbor just now using fring free call
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2007
Guys u cant beleive how fast this works,u get to make unlimited free calls anytime of the day loud and clear irrespective of ur network plus free chat n other freebies.just download fring now n get started,if u encounter any problem post it here.download at www.nseries.com or www.fring.com.
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by grock1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
@bimbor, . .i cant,its tellin me my fone is not supported. . .cant one use java fone with it?
Re: Free Calls Anytime Of The Day by bimbor(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2007
@g-rock go to www.fring.com and see the list of supported phones,u can also register from there.

(1) (Reply)

Celtel on PC / Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(opera For Symbian Hints) / Good To Let All Nairalander Know That Your Freedom Code Is Back And Better Again 4u 2browse On Ur Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.