Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs (26807 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / 50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana. / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Splendor27: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obidients as done it again grin
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by nonhuman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
If there's anything I'm sure of, it is that none of the ladies caught are from the Northern part of the country. It is the only region in Nigeria where we have virtuous women.

I repeat, Northern Nigeria is the only part of Nigeria where parents should demand for bride price from suitors before they approve the marriage of their daughters.

It is hard to find a southern girl who is not into "hookup" in today's Nigeria.

Southern parents should be involved in their children's lives and teach them about morals.

I have therefore resolved to marry a pure 22 year old virgin Fulani girl who will give birth to clean children that are not contaminated by the excess semen deposits of multiple sex partners.
you are right even the bible support this
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by OLULAW: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
If there's anything I'm sure of, it is that none of the ladies caught are from the Northern part of the country. It is the only region in Nigeria where we have virtuous women.

I repeat, Northern Nigeria is the only part of Nigeria where parents should demand for bride price from suitors before they approve the marriage of their daughters.

Southern parents should be involved in their children's lives and teach them about morals.

I have therefore resolved to marry a pure 22 year old virgin Fulani girl who will give birth to clean children that are not contaminated by the excess semen deposits of multiple sex partners.

The number of Hausa-Fulani prostitutes in the North, most of them HIV+, is unbelievable. Also, go to any Sabo in Southwestern Nigeria, the Northerners there literally live in HIV+ invested shacks where prostitutes ply their trade.

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by bablon20(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is Nigeria that bad that people are running to Cyprus? Oh Lord have have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Chetas81(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:
Too bad
xnophobic is the language Nigerian citizens in foreign countries can understand

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Sweetvie: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by YorubaSamurai: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Princedapace:

The number of yorubas doing fraud abroad is crazy. They are everywhere.
My friend in SA dated one and she complains heavily about their high number in SA
yorubas dont go to Cyprus
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by foxxydude: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

Edo people don’t go there. Stop that rubbish. You fools destroyed our image with yahoo yahoo.

Don't deny what you don't have knowledge of, Northern Cyprus adverts is all over radio in Benin City for about 2 years now and it is being touted as the new Canada. People are leaving in droves as I speak to you via University admission study and work by Payless bookings. Please do your Investigations before you deny anything online.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by zumbigbo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Believe me, we are considering leaving the country in the face of this situation,” the resident added.

As Nigerians Japa abroad, the residents of that country want to leave. Too many Nigerians of today are filthy, uncultured barbarians. Want to turn Cyprus into Lagos. Fire bun dem.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Greatechng(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Have you lived in the north before?

If you jam northern girl wey dey run hookup and drugs you go hail

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by BloomingDale(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
foxxydude:

Don't deny what you don't have knowledge of, Northern Cyprus adverts is all over radio in Benin City for about 2 years now and it is being touted as the new Canada. People are leaving in droves as I speak to you via University admission study and work by Payless bookings. Please do your Investigations before you deny anything online.

Hmm. Na wa o!!
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by PPIA: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Over 50 igbos and edo people should be the correct headline cool
I won't be surprised if Jennyclay s younger sisters are among cool
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Wisswhales007: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Over 50 igbos and edo people should be the correct headline cool

Must you mention tribe?

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by PPIA: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

Edo people don’t go there. Stop that rubbish. You fools destroyed our image with yahoo yahoo.
He forgot, it is Italy. cool

He stands corrected. cool
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by RPG2020(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na their new destination be that Cyprus grin
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Goodman247: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria is a bad country
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by norriswood(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
naptu2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/17/northern-cyprus-police-arrest-over-50-nigerians-alleged-prostitution-drug-trafficking
...we know the people of that region that involved but we won't mention them.....assignment.....
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by OmonnakOdapig: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hian
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Gudiza(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
igbo amaka...
doing us proud.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Drug and prostitution? Definitely igbo people
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by foxxydude: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

Hmm. Na wa o!!

Payless bookings and Edu-abroad are the 2 companies championing this North Cyprus study and work University admission with 100% visa guarantee. Their jingles are always on multiple radio stations in Edo State. Just do your own investigations.
They are cashing out massively
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by kkboy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pls send them back to Nigeria, there is a very lucrative job of touting for politicians awaiting them here.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

DWJOBScom:
You are not exposed

grin grin grin

Abegi, don’t mind him…
>
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Princedapace(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
yorubas dont go to Cyprus

hahahah, I know those who are there. Infact, one of the guys I know very well, his cousin is there. One woman whose husband is in Dubia, her daughter is in Cyprus.
How some of u claims like this beat my imagination. Like, no single yoruba person in Cyprus? hahahha, my student went to Turkey, Yorubas full there. She and her husband met them there but they always claim that they only go to UK, US, Canada grin
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by SugarGirl44(f): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Obidients una do this one again

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by ConfidentialDoc: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2023
pocohantas:
As usual. If you tell them not to go to these countries, they will tell you there is 24hrs power supply there.

That's what our government has turned most youths into..lol !
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by deloon(m): 1:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Mad people.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by juman(m): 5:13am On Mar 20, 2023
chatinent:

Bad habits don't always stop bad situation.

Bad is bad, I agree.

But let me give one example.
One story I was told. A guy arrived with a visiting visa in one foreign country, his hosts do credit card runs, he was also introduced to it. He said no he wanted to do clean things. But his hosts said they did not know any other way than runs. He joined them. But unluckily he was arrested after few months.

My point is he did runs not become he wanted but he did not know other way.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by mysticwarrior(m): 5:13am On Mar 20, 2023
That was exactly what some Nigerians were doing in Dubai that prompted the UAE authority to take action.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by juman(m): 5:16am On Mar 20, 2023
mysticwarrior:
That was exactly what some Nigerians were doing in Dubai that promoted the UAE authority to take action.

Dubai.
Many of our women that travel to Dubai for "business" actually go there to do prostitution mainly and little business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo) / 73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.