Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Need Your Advice Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advice Here (596 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time? / Dv 2010 Winners Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Here by Status: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2011
;d
Re: I Need Your Advice Here by igbogolo: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2011

Hello Everyone,

I entered the United States about two years ago on a student visa and I attended the school for a full academic year then  last spring I couldn't register for class as I was sick and travel to another state and miss the registration deadline so now I'm out of status, but I just got an admission from a Canadian school and planning to submit my study permit application to the Canadian embassy in Washington. My question now is do you think the Canadian embassy will try to confirm my immigration status here in USA?I already contacted them and they said I can send in my application here in US if I'm legally admitted into the United States.

I just need your own opinion on this as I'm not ready to return home prefer to move to Canada or Australia.

I think you are lying and that you are very unserious with your studies. You are a very unserious person. you will not get any visa to canada or australia without proper documentation in your circumstances except if you are an exchange student with approval from your US university.

You were sick so you could not register,  but you were well enough to seek canadian admission while you could not explain to your school in the US why you could not register. what sickness was that btw?. So after spending a year in the US, you want to abandon that for another country where you can also get sick after another year and look for where else to go.

Bros get serious! this your story sounds wimpish. I did my studies abroad too and there are people who were allowed to re register even after they dropped out mid way. you said you were sick right? then why was the school not notified and where is the medical papers to prove you were indeed sick. take the documents back to the school in the US and get back to class!

You think the canadians wont verify? u think so? well try that and you will be on the first flight on handcuffs back to nigeria as they most certainly would inform the US authorities, who would not hesitate to haul your Bottom back to nigeria.

You think US na aristo like naija schools where you can decide not to come to class, eat your cake and have it right back. after spending a year in  the states and burning cash and time, you suddenly want to abandon it and run away to another country where you can continue your unfettered access to flexing.

sorry you will soon run out of time. better make use of the opportunity for an american degree or regret it for the rest of your life

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Ticket To Anywhere In The World At Reduced Price / Gurus, I Need Your Help Here On Ireland Visa / Nigeria Immgiration Service (FESTAC) Is A Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.