Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Can U Imagine A Man Saying I Married You Because Of The Potential In You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can U Imagine A Man Saying I Married You Because Of The Potential In You (1059 Views)

If You Used This Book N You Are Not Married You Should Be Thinking About Shilo / Gay's Are Bastard,can U Imagine? / Share Your ''IMAGINES'' Here (''Can U Imagine'' Moments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Imagine A Man Saying I Married You Because Of The Potential In You by opeg: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2011
I heard of this statement for the first time that some Men do say I married you because of the Potential in you. I thought you have potential. This man is said to be a Doctor and the wife works in Secretarial.She is not earning much but the husband expects her to be paying the children fees and do everything with her money. He cant see any potential in her anymore. I just believe when u see a potential in your wife before marrying her, why not build her and make her be what u want but no because he beliefs if she further her education, she will be proud at him or so. Life, 

(1) (Reply)

Why Worry When There Is Solution? / The Largest Threads On Nairaland Till Date / Drop Your Blackberry Pin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.