Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... (4329 Views)

How To Apply For 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant / If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin

Most of these people have coins in their accounts. Tinubu could compensate him by moving major personal and federal accounts to the bank. You would most likely enrich him more if you do that grin
Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by imam07: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Naira20:
If all OBIdients with bank accounts in UBA start moving their monies to other banks.
All businesses of political cronies of Tinubu can be shaken.
There are subtle ways to fight the establishment without shooting a bullet.
ibos just dey reason with their head upside down. How much dey your account? U think rich ibo men dey think like u dey think. So ibo man dat used his mansions to take loan from uba. What do u think will happen to him. This tribe is full of hate. You hate your fellow brother, how will u not hate other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by imam07: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Not tony elumelu Tony elumelu na igbo man I prefer gtb fcmb I no kukuma get account with any yoruba useless bank
if yoruba man come to your shop to buy things worth millions. Tell him u are not selling to him because his money is coming from yoruba man account. Mumu people. Nah this kind hatred make your forfatbers plan coup in 1966. U want to start again. This one go worse pass Biafra war. U go hate other tribe till u start killing yourself. Rich ibo men don't come on nairaland. Poor ibo boy like u dey reason this way. U hating d tribe that preventing ibos from taking over their land. U lost your candidate to election and instead to keep quiet, u are still bragging. Your eyes go see shege with this your foolishness. Nah this your big mouth u used kill yourself for governorship election. Your problem is u can't keep your mouth shut. That is ibos weakness. They talk till their mouth implicate them.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by Karlifate: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rich4god:
Mods...
SEUN.

Threads like this should not last update a minute on this forum. It has no use nor essence.

But then tribalism seems to be the backbone of this forum.

somehow:
@Seun

Does this thread not qualified as a hate thread?

The foolish boy opened other similar threads in the Education section, to promote his stupidity in full glare.

He needs to be schooled on how things work.
Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by imam07: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlifate:
Only poor people think along this line.

The Elites always align themselves with new political administration, so as the get favorable policies for their enterprises.
It didn't start today & 2023 own won't be any different.

Besides, Tony Elumelu is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings & UBA is tiny fraction of it.

No be everything wey you dey think, you go type for social media. Many of them are simply your delusions cheesy cheesy

In addendum, Mr Tony Elumelu has touched so many lives Nationwide, especially through his TEF project, without even knowing and/or seeing those people.

Kindly state the program/project/platform, your political god 'Peter Obi' has done to help the common man.
don't mind d poster. I just don't know how human go dey think like animals

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by Obakoolex(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Not tony elumelu Tony elumelu na igbo man I prefer gtb fcmb I no kukuma get account with any yoruba useless bank
Yet your type are the first to call Yoruba tribalistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by hardbody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

If you take your money away from UBA where will you keep it ? Most banks are owned by Yoruba men and Igbo men.

Op no get sense

UBA ? I never believed in those cowboys. God forgive that I have a UBA bank account. I will have to review my GT account holding. Please can anyone confirm the ownership of firstbank?
Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by merrymike47(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
😀😀 if Tinubu cronies beg Tinubu's government to track the records of all obidients, how many yansh will be opened? How many obidients will remain?

I don't do politics, don't bother to quote me, all I am saying is that all of you are bad people, as there are no measure to how bad, It can only be bad, worse, worst. You sell pepper, you cheat, you sell raw food, you cheat, you repair cars, you cheat, you repair gadgets, you cheat, you sell money, etc. You all are getting a dose of your medicine from your country. it serves you all right, so enjoy and stop lamenting or complaining.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by PPIA: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:
Only poor people think along this line.

The Elites always align themselves with new political administration, so as the get favorable policies for their enterprises.
It didn't start today & 2023 own won't be any different.

Besides, Tony Elumelu is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings & UBA is tiny fraction of it.

No be everything wey you dey think, you go type for social media. Many of them are simply your delusions cheesy cheesy

In addendum, Mr Tony Elumelu has touched so many lives Nationwide, especially through his TEF project, without even knowing and/or seeing those people.

Kindly state the program/project/platform, your political god 'Peter Obi' has done to help the common man.

So sad that OP is clouded with sentimentality that he won't be able to comprehend you.

After all, common sense is not so common.
Gullible people choose not to see beyond the surface.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... by lereinter(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Move it to fidelity bank

Sebi na obi bank

Atleast fidelity will use your money to pay me back

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! / Gateway Admission Still Open! / Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.