Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? (5280 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / Why Do Some Women Turn To S.U Almost Immediately After Marriage? / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by beespak7(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^
Lol grin grin the woman strong well well, am sure the hubby will be scared of going home after closing from work grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by dayokanu(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
hmm
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by Fickle(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
jerricho:

@Fickle: I wouldn't mind having my turgidity slurped and spit-shined by your DSLs. And you could squash my f**king face between your juicy jugs--I don't care!

What happened to the walls of jericho. On a sunday jeri. I am a married women and I can't even beat him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by N101: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
beespak7:

Na wao some women get  power oh see as the woman in the video beat up her hubby the man sef no try lol  grin

Seen this before years ago.  I don't condone this kind of thing in any way but that man can't hit a stationary target.  If this was a match, if she didn't win on a TKO, she would have won on points alone  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by lexander(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
Race has nothing to do with it white girl could be just as aggressive maybe even more so
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by ShyOne(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
That guy that is being beat up in the video - at the end of the day - when all is said and done - what in the heck do you see in a woman like that?

What kind of man-looking - big ol' butch woman keeps a man who behaves in that manner?

Who wants to sleep with that? What is gentle, loving, sexy and desirable about that woman who is scrapping in the middle of a street in front of all of her neighbors and friends - dragging him by his head, his neck, his shirt.

Good grief - God help my eyes!!!!

embarassed

Absolutely horrible - I could not stand around and watch that, And neither can I stand around and watch a man treat a woman in that manner either.
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by itiswell1(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags?
« on: September 17, 2011, 10:33 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I witnessed one yesterday at all those face me I face you building while I was stocked in traffic. The lady was punching her lover and he was hiding behind a man I assume to be the landlord. It was a funny scenario because the lady caused out loud that she would bite his unmentionables off if he denies it again. I being a nosy lady, asked the boiled groundnut seller around there, what was happening & she said its a normal occurrence in the area for the lady to beat up her hubby that they nicknamed her Bash Ali because of her huge size & man battery skills. She told me the hubby sometimes sleeps at his friends place to avoid embarrassment. She said the family members of the man has locked her out the room before but she broke the door down & changed the locks. I am told she has 2 children for him but the family took them away and changed their school. I felt pity for the calm man, it was an embarrassing sight but I refused to intervene as I don't know the cause or genesis of the problem but I could not help but laugh as my daughter asked me if it was a wrestling competition. God save us from such, I can't even try it with my hubby, that man's strength is tasking in bed let alone a fight, I want to end up with a permanent cast then but we are both too civilized for that bullshit. Are there laws governing such as acts as some men are abused and brutalized often but so much attention are given to women alone. What could be the cause.

@ Op, Na God save you. You wan intervene for Bash Ali matter. No try am o abeg
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by Ranoscky(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2011
Just passin by
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by zignor(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2011
I can't even try it with my hubby, that man's strength is tasking in bed let alone a fight,

if that is true, then ur pussy need some surgical operation tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by zignor(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2011
I am a married woman and my DSLS is no longer a public utility tongue

lol . . .married women like it hot grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by Johndoe100(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
zignor:

lol . . .married women like it hot grin cheesy cheesy

Before, you no know?
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by MMM2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
becos dey re boxer
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by Fokativ: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ranoscky:

Just passin by

No come back here oo
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by Ranoscky(m): 1:04am On Sep 20, 2011
^ And if I do?

Dem don ban u atlast?. . . .Wetin u do?
Re: Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? by Kanwulia: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Only because a man taught them how to PUNCH A BAG! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Four Children Not Mine / Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic / Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.