Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate (2368 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by CollinsTech007(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Greetings To Everyone And Trust We're All Doing Great , I Have Something That Has Been Bothering Me For Sometime Now And This Is So Important To Me So I Decided To Bring It On Here For My Nairaland Family To Advice And Maybe Give Me Guildline On How To Get It Done To Work For Me .

I have plans to travel out of this country (Nigeria ) but I am not a graduate neither do I have the popular skills needed out there but I'm good in painting and few handyman jobs atleast 70%, each time I read on here how people got their visas either from applying for a bachelor degree or master's and PhD I honestly go in deep thoughts and wish it was me ,I would have been like them but family problems got me behind . I left secondary school 2009 hoping that I would get admission immediately and start the journey of my career but it didn't go as plan , got a job while in ss2 to help the family and hoping to stop before I leave school but I couldn't even after I left , started Unilag DLI in 2015 but stopped few months down the line due to my dad got seriously sick of stroke so you see I tried but like they say "problem no dey Finish " now fast forward to now this is really affecting me cos every study abroad agency I contact on student visa always return with the reply of you've passed the age of studying ,the school might give you visa but the embassy won't believe you're going there to study but want to japa so they won't give you , I have gone through many articles even the one on here advising Nairalanders to always do it yourself but trust me I get so lazy to read through all that long write ups and research but I promise will if I get a sure way to move that will yield good results , I just want to travel out and start life afresh , I am sound very industrious, intelligent and smart (not trying to hype myself tho) sometimes I just wish the western world will just overlook all that too paper work and just let people come in by things they can do with their hands and head , I Co own a small business with a friend but we always argue on little things and we struggle to get customers but we do make some amount of money at the end of the month but I don't want to continue my life like this going forward I'll start a family soonest and will be needing more , I can comfortably sponsor myself to travel out and my choice of country is Germany ,Japan or maybe Austria (any other good country and best way to go about it will be well appreciated) and most importantly I want to thank the brains 🧠 behind this wonderful platform I've been a follower for years thanks for all you do and to my lovely nairalanders you've been so helpful to everyone seeking help one here I appreciate you all on their behalf .

Disclaimer : Pls if you know you're a scammer don't bother replying me because I've been duped in 2014 and was depressed so I know all your tactics and ways of oppression, affliction will not rise for the second time .

I look forward to possible and positive solutions and advises on how to go about this ,I am really in need of every useful information as information is power , this is me thanking you all in advance .

3 Likes

Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by MeineMutter: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2023
CollinsTech007:
Greetings To Everyone And Trust We're All Doing Great , I Have Something That Has Been Bothering Me For Sometime Now And This Is So Important To Me So I Decided To Bring It On Here For My Nairaland Family To Advice And Maybe Give Me Guildline On How To Get It Done To Work For Me .

I have plans to travel out of this country (Nigeria ) but I am not a graduate neither do I have the popular skills needed out there but I'm good in painting and few handyman jobs atleast 70%, each time I read on here how people got their visas either from applying for a bachelor degree or master's and PhD I honestly go in deep thoughts and wish it was me ,I would have been like them but family problems got me behind . I left secondary school 2009 hoping that I would get admission immediately and start the journey of my career but it didn't go as plan , got a job while in ss2 to help the family and hoping to stop before I leave school but I couldn't even after I left , started Unilag DLI in 2015 but stopped few months down the line due to my dad got seriously sick of stroke so you see I tried but like they say "problem no dey Finish " now fast forward to now this is really affecting me cos every study abroad agency I contact on student visa always return with the reply of you've passed the age of studying ,the school might give you visa but the embassy won't believe you're going there to study but want to japa so they won't give you , I have gone through many articles even the one on here advising Nairalanders to always do it yourself but trust me I get so lazy to read through all that long write ups and research but I promise will if I get a sure way to move that will yield good results , I just want to travel out and start life afresh , I am sound very industrious, intelligent and smart (not trying to hype myself tho) sometimes I just wish the western world will just overlook all that too paper work and just let people come in by things they can do with their hands and head , I Co own a small business with a friend but we always argue on little things and we struggle to get customers but we do make some amount of money at the end of the month but I don't want to continue my life like this going forward I'll start a family soonest and will be needing more , I can comfortably sponsor myself to travel out and my choice of country is Germany ,Japan or maybe Austria (any other good country and best way to go about it will be well appreciated) and most importantly I want to thank the brains 🧠 behind this wonderful platform I've been a follower for years thanks for all you do and to my lovely nairalanders you've been so helpful to everyone seeking help one here I appreciate you all on their behalf .

Disclaimer : Pls if you know you're a scammer don't bother replying me because I've been duped in 2014 and was depressed so I know all your tactics and ways of oppression, affliction will not rise for the second time .

I look forward to possible and positive solutions and advises on how to go about this ,I am really in need of every useful information as information is power , this is me thanking you all in advance .

You can get to Germany through any other Schengen countries. Croatia just joined the Zone. You may explore Croatia’s visit visa from which you can to go Germany by train or by air.

I know of someone who can help you with Greece visit visa (100%) guaranteed, just that you would want be careful because this is a faceless forum. Don’t forget that visit visa won’t allow you to work legally o.

For study, try Austria or Estonia. They don’t discriminate against your age. But make sure you choose better course to study. Some courses may request you to study German as a foundation. You can take such course BUT have it in mind that you will switch to another Uni before you finish your first year.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2023
CollinsTech007:

Though I'm not an expert in travel guide but having read some threads in this section, it will be difficult to settle legally without following study part.
Even those who have work experience in good fields like tech may also need to have certain academic experience.

It's either you write new waec (with new age) then apply for jamb and acquire at least OND. then apply for either masters or degree. This way, you will have better options but it will take more time.

Note: anything like tourist visa will frustrate you since it will be difficult to change residence in most of the countries.

1 Like

Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by UntamedKing: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
I'm a bit in the same shoe. Dropped out of school in 2019 from Uni my Waec date in 2017. Now, I'm trying to apply through the study part with Waec. I can sponsor myself. Currently searching for a good school.

If you also want to go through the study part I think it's good.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by pseudonomer: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by pseudonomer: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2023
DAVIDMOE:

Though I'm not an expert in travel guide but having read some threads in this section, it will be difficult to settle legally without following study part.
Even those who have work experience in good fields like tech may also need to have certain academic experience.

It's either you write new waec (with new age) then apply for jamb and acquire at least OND. then apply for either masters or degree. This way, you will have better options but it will take more time.

Note: anything like tourist visa will frustrate you since it will be difficult to change residence in most of the countries.

OND is useless, better go for A’Level.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Nickelodeon93: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
MeineMutter:

You can get to Germany through any other Schengen countries. Croatia just joined the Zone. You may explore Croatia’s visit visa from which you can to go Germany by train or by air.

I know of someone who can help you with Greece visit visa (100%) guaranteed, just that you would want be careful because this is a faceless forum. Don’t forget that visit visa won’t allow you to work legally o.

For study, try Austria or Estonia. They don’t discriminate against your age. But make sure you choose better course to study. Some courses may request you to study German as a foundation. You can take such course BUT have it in mind that you will switch to another Uni before you finish your first year.

All the best.

check your dm please.. I am interested
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Babypal: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
UntamedKing:
I'm a bit in the same shoe. Dropped out of school in 2019 from Uni my Waec date in 2017. Now, I'm trying to apply through the study part with Waec. I can sponsor myself. Currently searching for a good school.

If you also want to go through the study part I think it's good.

Hi bro, have you been able to leave yet?
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Nice2023(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Canada is looking to take in Carpenters and plumbers...now is ur opportunity.

Age or study will not affect this offer.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Goodman247: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nobody needs your certificate over there, plumbing, welding and carpentery are sought after skills over there, so learn a good skill
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by MeineMutter: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Nickelodeon93:

I am sorry; I have checked. No email from you. I hardly get email from NL in my inbox these days. I guess there’s a technical glitch, somewhere.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by MeineMutter: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
Didn’t get any email. I just rechecked.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Nickelodeon93: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2023
MeineMutter:

okay how do I message you, it’s about this Greece visa you talked about
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Nickelodeon93: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

I am getting notifications of your mail but I can’t see it.. please this is my WhatsApp number ‪+234 902 758 1074‬. I like us to chat more about this Greece visa you mentioned.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by Ttipsy(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

All the best.

sorry like how much does it cost for the Greece visit visa

And Australia or Estonia study visa ?
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by MeineMutter: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Ttipsy:
sorry like how much does it cost for the Greece visit visa

And Australia or Estonia study visa ?

Greece = N8.5m, multiple entries.

Estonia depends on your course, but with N7m you should get it done up to 90% completion. Don’t forget that Estonia doesn’t have embassy in Nigeria. You would need to travel to either Egypt or Turkey or Abu Dhabi or Israel, whichever is easy for you to get their visa or closer to you.

For Austria (I guess that’s what you mean), N5m should finish everything if you are attending government university.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by faiqashraf25: 7:58pm On Jan 29
Traveling is not just about seeing new travel industry SEO places; it's also about savoring new flavors. In this article, we'll take you on a culinary adventure around the world, exploring the diverse and mouthwatering cuisines that make each destination unique.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by faiqashraf25: 7:59pm On Jan 29
Begin your gastronomic journey in the vibrant streets of Bangkok, where street food vendors offer a tantalizing array of dishes, from spicy Tom Yum soup Munchkin cat for sale to Pad Thai. Immerse yourself in the rich flavors of Thai cuisine while enjoying the bustling atmosphere of the city's night markets.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by faiqashraf25: 4:42pm On Feb 03
Prioritize your https://www.cabexpresso.com/ health by checking if any vaccinations or specific health precautions are required for your destination. Carry a basic first aid kit, and stay hydrated throughout your journey.
Re: I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate by CHRISTFUCKER: 5:54pm On Feb 03
If your business is big , apply for professional work visa to Belgium

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Embassy Washington Dc / Anyone Know Any Good Immigration Solicitors In London? / Pls How Much Does Turkey Visa Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.