Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) (30377 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by beejay85: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Short man Putin. I no know why short people dey wicked well well.

Btw, how do they pronounce XI
Like "Jhi" grin
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by ConfidentialDoc: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Of course Gog and Magog are friends

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by djon78(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
azadus18:
Two of the most powerful people in the world

I really love the two of them

Two of the most powerful people in the world
Leading great and powerful Nations

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by djon78(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
tommy589:
Power is not permanent. What is Putin looking for in Western nations,International court won't arrest him if he limits his visits to China, India and other friendly countries

Vladimir Putin is un arrestable

It's impossible at all
Anywhere in the world
Them no born them well

They should first attest George Bush first for what he did in Iraq first

6 Likes

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
redcliff:

make them go arrest am now, I do not think there is any level of security, weaponry, tactics, arms and ammunitions that they US have that Russia does not have. them no fit try shi.it
I respect that guy mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by saintruky(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Arda1000:
that's what am saying g

Wat re u saying mate?
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by djon78(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
SeraphEl:
2 out of 4 east wind that is bringing destruction desolation and drought: all swift judgement to the west.

The other east winds: Iran, North Korea. Soon to blow towards the west.

The 4 furious east winds: China, Russia, North Korea and Iran.

Story
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Warl0ck: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:

just like ZI
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by obedience4(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dave0116:
Communist countries seem to be doing way better than capitalist ones 🤔

Bro, check the top 20 economies And check the number of communist country

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aldebaran:
The Two World's Strongest Men

While the ones that heads the United States always get nervous and offended to see other country's grow... grin
where?
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by benitwater(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Agba Awo.
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by WriiterNig: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Emola12(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omo see presidents not like the drugs Lord quarter to quanch if I born today a go name am Xi the name better than tinubu aswear
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Devotional1:
First time I'm seeing Putin smile cheesy
Putin wey dey crack serious jokes

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
saintruky:

Wat re u saying mate?
none of your business
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
habsydiamond:
I thought they said this man should be arrested.. what's stopping them from arresting him... fear no be better thing oo

omoh.....bros abeg no make me laff,i never eat since mrn
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Clinghton: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Russian and China have something in common Taiwan and Ukraine, let's not be deceived by China's 12 point peace agenda

Am surprised that Putin is shorter than xi.

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Brunosamel(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
oloshun:

Put in is your role model? Did you say that or joking?
I'm not joking, He is my role model I so admire him
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Asour: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dave0116:
Communist countries seem to be doing way better than capitalist ones 🤔

Which country is a communist country?

And what country are they doing better than?
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Blessings98(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Upon all the atrocities committed
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by okechuks22: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:

goat those short people there are the people u should address as Excellence not this tall cowards u have as leaders answering his Excellence
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by ValeeLove(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Una wey dey hail them, I hope say una go like to dey under authoritarian and dictatorship government o?

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
My enemy's enemy is my friend. cheesy
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by silento(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
God1000:
Axis of evil

Xi jinping should not even think of supplying Russia with weapons.

He should talk sense to Putin

Knack u
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Kalistus01: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
God1000:
Axis of evil

Xi jinping should not even think of supplying Russia with weapons.

He should talk sense to Putin

But the west can supply weapons to ukraine? Ask yourself where the real axis of evil is…

Below is a topic from one of your favorite propaganda media channel condemning any peace call from president XI.

Now ask yourself who the real aggressor puppet masters are? By now I think you should ve sense and stop being brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Bigchristo: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
WriterNig:
🇨🇳 China's President Xi Jinping arrived Monday in Moscow for his first visit to 🇷🇺 Russia since his counterpart Vladimir Putin launched his invasion of Ukraine. Xi's visit was expected to last three days.

"Dear President Putin. I always call you my dear friend. I am very pleased at your invitation to visit Russia again on a state visit, especially right after my re-election as President of the PRC, and I chose Russia as the first country of my foreign visit."

"I am confident that the visit will be fruitful and give new impetus to the healthy and stable development of China-Russia relations of comprehensive partnership and strategic cooperation in a new era," Xi said after arriving in Moscow, according to state-run Russian news agency Tass.

The Chinese leader was greeted by Putin, who commended China's growth in recent years, saying "we even envy you a little."

Putin also said that he had "carefully studied" China's proposal to end the war in Ukraine. That plan, which urges respect for the "sovereignty of all countries," does not call for a withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine.

"You are also aware that we are always open to the negotiation process. We will, of course, discuss all these issues, including your initiatives, which we treat with respect," Putin said.

"I expect that during the visit I will thoroughly exchange views with President Vladimir Putin on bilateral relations and important regional and international topics of mutual interest, and outline a plan for developing strategic interaction and practical cooperation," Xi said.

The most powerful people in the world right now, they hold US&NATO in their balls 🤣😂😂
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by saintruky(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Arda1000:
none of your business

No be quarrel na...
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by LordBabs(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Friends betray friends

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
WriterNig:
🇨🇳 China's President Xi Jinping arrived Monday in Moscow for his first visit to 🇷🇺 Russia since his counterpart Vladimir Putin launched his invasion of Ukraine. Xi's visit was expected to last three days.

"Dear President Putin. I always call you my dear friend. I am very pleased at your invitation to visit Russia again on a state visit, especially right after my re-election as President of the PRC, and I chose Russia as the first country of my foreign visit."

"I am confident that the visit will be fruitful and give new impetus to the healthy and stable development of China-Russia relations of comprehensive partnership and strategic cooperation in a new era," Xi said after arriving in Moscow, according to state-run Russian news agency Tass.

The Chinese leader was greeted by Putin, who commended China's growth in recent years, saying "we even envy you a little."

Putin also said that he had "carefully studied" China's proposal to end the war in Ukraine. That plan, which urges respect for the "sovereignty of all countries," does not call for a withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine.

"You are also aware that we are always open to the negotiation process. We will, of course, discuss all these issues, including your initiatives, which we treat with respect," Putin said.

"I expect that during the visit I will thoroughly exchange views with President Vladimir Putin on bilateral relations and important regional and international topics of mutual interest, and outline a plan for developing strategic interaction and practical cooperation," Xi said.

You’re all expecting Xi to call Putin dear enemy? What’s the fuse about the dear friend stuff.
Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bigchristo:
The most powerful people in the world right now, they hold US&NATO in their balls 🤣😂😂
You’re inadequately informed. The reverse is the case with both thugs. America will clean Xi’s balls with black soap if he send any lethal weapons to Russia. Putin started this mess and he won’t have the final say.

1 Like

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re inadequately informed. The reverse is the case with both thugs. America will clean Xi’s balls with black soap if he send any lethal weapons to Russia. Putin started this mess and he won’t have the final say.
You talk as if you’re the person who is going to clean Xi balls, they are Allie’s, moreover Russia have enough weapons in stuck, even the current ones they’re using is old ones from soviet era and those acquired from Iran 🇮🇷, truth be told those two countries can’t be bullied by the US or anybody in the world accept the fact n have peace 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
okechuks22:
goat those short people there are the people u should address as Excellence not this tall cowards u have as leaders answering his Excellence
why call me goat?

Abi you be short man Devi?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others / Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.