Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Fire Gutted My Church – Prophet Fufeyin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Fire Gutted My Church – Prophet Fufeyin (186 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Fire Gutted My Church – Prophet Fufeyin by eyesoflagos: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Why fire gutted my church – Prophet Fufeyin

The founder and General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry in Warri, Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, has revealed why fire engulfed his church auditorium on Tuesday.

Fufeyin said the fire, which sent panic across the length and breadth of the expansive campground and destroyed properties, was nothing but the fiery anger of God. Makesense Tv reports,

The church ground is situated some kilometres shy of the popular Effurun roundabout in Uvwie Local Government Area of the state.

Speaking hours after the fire incident, Prophet Fufeyin, who confirmed the development in a video clip on his official Facebook page said that no life was lost in the incident.

The acclaimed Ijaw-born seer, said that the fire incident was orchestrated by God Himself, who had earlier given him an instruction to build a church auditorium.

Prophet Fufeyin said God’s anger over his disobedience to the instruction might have been the reason for the fire and its attendant losses.

“If I was not expecting this incident before, I would have asked God questions. God told me this thing is coming.

“The Lord had told me: ‘Go and build my house. Where you are using currently is not a church house, it is just a partner house,” he claimed.

While acknowledging that his seeming delay in obeying God’s instruction was responsible, Fufeyin said he was ready to do as instructed by God to avert further tragedies.

https://makesensepromotions.com/why-fire-gutted-my-church-prophet-fufeyin/

(1) (Reply)

Trinity Explained / Expressing Your Love Of God / Why The Messiah Had To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.