Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (25957 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / ‘stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church’- Prophet TB Joshua Speaks / TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by amzee(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2018
Prophet T.B. Joshua has rebuked churchgoers who rely on their “dirty money” to pave way for them to receive God’s blessings.

The cleric, in a sermon, decried the level of ‘pride’ shown by church members nowadays. “We are too proud – that is why we believe so much in money,” he told congregants at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN).

“‘Money answereth everything that is the voice of pride”, he continued in the sermon titled ‘Read The Bible With Forgiveness. When you speak, one can hear the voice of money. When you walk, one can see the traces of money… But money is dirty; the journey of money is too far”.

He advised that all genuine Christians should rather engage in an assignment in their various churches, stressing the need to set a day aside in the week for such purpose. “Get interested in His plans and work with His projects. Go and work in the church where humility can come,” he counselled, explaining this would afford the opportunity to work freely with people irrespective of their social class.
Joshua recounted how his own mother would regularly bring him to church at the weekends and he watched intently as she diligently cleaned the church premises and simultaneously prayed.

“When I asked her what she was saying in her prayers, she told me, ‘Lord, as I clean Your house, clean my life, future, family and children’. Here I am today.”
He further added that people should stay within their respective churches to render their services, without feeling the need to join a ‘megachurch’. “It’s not the size of the ministry that determines the strength of the ministry,” he explained.

“The strength of the ministry is the relationship of the ministry to God; it is not the population or crowd, fame or popularity. You can see just two members in a church that is more connected to God than the biggest church,” he added.
Joshua further encouraged the faithful not to lose heart when facing persecution, using his own ministerial experience as an example.

Source https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/5/stop-bringing-dirty-money-to-church-prophet-tb-joshua.html

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by malware: 7:31am On May 13, 2018
Where you go see the clean money Mr. Joshua?

Only Iya Kunle get clean money oo

even politicians money no be clean money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2018
Though I'm not a fan of his, I prefer him to other MOGs. He's not scared of telling the truth.

AFFORDABLE BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTING SERVICES: ₦30,000 per month

CLICK, IF YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT TO MANAGE YOUR COMPANY'S ACCOUNT

14 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Kingsley10000: 8:00am On May 13, 2018
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church! Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland! Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches! Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark. These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed! Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches. +25 000 churches in Lagos. +2 500 churches in Oyo +30000 churches in the south east In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined! More pastors than doctors. Everyone is born again!o Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus! Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches! Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit! However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society. We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit! Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!. Wake up!!! religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down

214 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 8:10am On May 13, 2018
as an ursher in the church, i've been used to seeing dirty money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by victrick105: 8:40am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down

you wrote all this baseless sermon just to prove a point that Christianity is the problem in Nigeria... and who told you that those countries u mentioned don't practice Christianity? you better get your facts right and make a proper research on Wikipedia... and let me correct an impression, the problem of Nigeria is not religion but Nigerians themselves,take all Nigerians to America and all Americans to Nigeria, the U.S will turn Nigeria to America, and Nigerians will mess up and complain about the America... it simply goes down to how the people reason, so modern day religion is not the problem, Christianity is peacefully practiced in other countries same with Islam, it Nigerians and Africans that made Christianity what it looks like today in Africa with there way of reasoning ... today, it's now religion that is the problem, even before the introduction of modern day religion, Africans proved to be gullible and vulnerable, if not, tell me why a people will believe that twins were evil and even killed them, and why they must sacrifice virgins and men Just to appease there gods or bury the king... you see that it all boils down to how they reason or choose to reason.

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Iruobean(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by loomer: 8:42am On May 13, 2018
na only you fit tell them na

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by goryorhal(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!

baba this will help u know more about churches in china

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_churches_in_China

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by alwaysvik: 8:43am On May 13, 2018
This is good news. Until we all start condemning crime as a people, Nigeria won't get better.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by bloomstar: 8:43am On May 13, 2018
i hear you sir, tell them... all this yahoo boys

visit generalhealthinfo.com

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by sexdoll: 8:43am On May 13, 2018
for one moment, i thot he was actually referring to all these dirty 100 naira and 200 naira notes i see everywhere these days. shocked

16 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by adexsimply(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2018
LOL
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Amakachris95(f): 8:45am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!
So what are you insinuating

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On May 13, 2018
God bless this man

7 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by kense88: 8:46am On May 13, 2018
Reject them and stop complaining, if you don't like them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Promismike(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Jamesmatic(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2018
My land lady they use half money self..
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2018
Nice my prophet. We love you!!

6 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Ubanagum: 8:47am On May 13, 2018
I am happy people are beginning to understand and appreciate this rare breed of a man of God. God bless you sir. I have a testimony of what God did for me through this prophet, but I don't know how to go about it

19 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Lalas247(f): 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Demons in human skin
money is mone its not his business how gullible people pay offering! its feeding him sha ..

nonsense take from the poor and claim religion ...
sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by amzee(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Today is my birthday.

Kindly show me some love

23 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by narorose(f): 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Preach on sir

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by kenzysmith: 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Big respect sir you have brought hope to the hopeless sir, haven we remember you for your good things you have been doing sir, you have bless life, God has been using u to heal many diseases, sir may you be uplifted among your equals sir, And may God bless and heal me. Nigerians love you sir

8 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by abeggnow: 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!
my brother u are God sent. The truth is bitter but the truth still remains the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hokafor(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2018
90% of the money in circulation especially in Nigeria are dirty. From bribery to ghost workers,all our politicians are known criminals.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On May 13, 2018
victrick105:

you wrote all this baseless sermon just to prove a point that Christianity is the problem in Nigeria... and who told you that those countries u mentioned don't practice Christianity? you better get your facts right and make a proper research on Wikipedia... and let me correct an impression, the problem of Nigeria is not religion but Nigerians themselves,take all Nigerians to America and all Americans to Nigeria, the U.S will turn Nigeria to America, and Nigerians will mess up and complain about the America... it simply goes down to how the people reason, so modern day religion is not the problem, Christianity is peacefully practiced in other countries same with Islam, it Nigerians and Africans that made Christianity what it looks like today in Africa with there way of reasoning ... today, it's now religion that is the problem, even before the introduction of modern day religion, Africans proved to be gullible and vulnerable, if not, tell me why a people will believe that twins were evil and even killed them, and why they must sacrifice virgins and men Just to appease there gods or bury the king... you see that it all boils down to how they reason or choose to reason.

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon. After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by oyetunder(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!
Nope. China is currently recording the fastest rate of people converting to Christianity. I am a Historian please. Many of the things you hear and quote are very wrong. Alexander S, the greatest writer in USSR then told Americans and Europeans not to neglect the secret of their greatness. He said their advancement was traceable to their faith in Christ. And that since they are finding faults in Church, that they have been going down. Behold, Alexander was a man who had no religion or faith. The Church is not the problem of Africa. The education you think you have today had its roots in Christianity. The church you are blaming is contributing lots to your economy. Go and goggle how much bilions the federal government confirmed that Synagogue alone is contributing to Naija revenue thru the foreigners coming to his services. Saudi and Israel as rich as they are still make a lot from those coming as pilgrims to their holy sites. No pastor is teaching their members to be idle or lazy. Show me any fact you have to prove that the church is making people fail exams...to neglect their works in their offices. Misplaced reasonings is needless please. Mind you, the power that be in China wants the people to see the state as their religion. Forget Chinese advancement and go and see the oppression therein. If you try to use any freedom of speech slogan in China, you are gone. China is a repressive Nation.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by tejiritex(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2018
Your write-up makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by superhumanist(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2018
victrick105:

You sound like a slave. Religion is a problem no matter how much you deny it.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by oyetunder(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon. After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for God to do that which ability to accomplish he has already handed over to us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you
Myopic and satanic view of things wont help you and others like you. Are you more briliant than those people who are serving God? Provide us with facts to establish that those serving God are not doing well academically, in handiworks or offices where they work? In fact, that people like you can read and write today are traceable to those churches you do not want to see. Since you know better and you hate church, prove us wrong be becoming the Messiah of the blacks.

12 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 8:54am On May 13, 2018
Thrash!

Why are atheists always this mischievous? All the countries you mentioned comprises mostly of Christians except China. Some even have Christianity as the state religion.

America the greatest nation in the world is a Christian nation built on Christian tenets with its founding fathers being Christians too, so what exactly is your point?

How does the number of churches they have make them less Christians? Atheism is the new stupid.
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Winners Chapel Member Commits Suicide In Benin Church / The Interesting Experiences I Had When I Was A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.