Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith (432 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by depressedlad: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
i dont know what is wrong with me, i kept having doubt about my faith lately due to sufferings, i no longer pray 5times a day or ask god for anything. i was a very religious guy before but now due to life mishaps i dont take it serious, now that ramadan is approaching my mind is telling me not do it i dont wanna follow my mind but hardship is trying to make me follow it. how can i reclaim my faith i know god is real but i kept feeling angry towards him thinking that he abandoned me. god forgive me pls and make my life easy

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by motayoayinde: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
depressedlad:
i dont know what is wrong with me, i kept having doubt about my faith lately due to sufferings, i no longer pray 5times a day or ask god for anything. i was a very religious guy before but now due to life mishaps i dont take it serious, now that ramadan is approaching my mind is telling me not do it i dont wanna follow my mind but hardship is trying to make me follow it. how can i reclaim my faith i know god is real but i kept feeling angry towards him thinking that he abandoned me. god forgive me pls and make my life easy

AMIN.

BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT EVERY MUSLIM MUST PASS THROUGH THIS PHASE.

ALL PROPHETS OF ALLAH WERE MORE RIGHTEOUS AND GOD-FEARING THAN US BUT THEY WERE ALL TESTED WITH MORE SERIOUS CALAMITIES.

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO COME OUT OF THIS AND IT IS TO FOLLOW AND TRUST ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET THE MORE, NOT ANY LESS.

BEING WEAK IN FAITH OR HAVING DOUBTS WILL MAKE YOU LOSE AND FAIL THIS TEST AND THIS WHAT SHAYTAAN WANTS.

DON'T GIVE IN, BE STRONGER, BE HOPEFUL AND BELIEVE MORE.

YOU'LL OVERCOME INSHA ALLAH.
Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by depressedlad: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
motayoayinde:

AMIN.

BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT EVERY MUSLIM MUST PASS THROUGH THIS PHASE.

ALL PROPHETS OF ALLAH WERE MORE RIGHTEOUS AND GOD-FEARING THAN US BUT THEY WERE ALL TESTED WITH MORE SERIOUS CALAMITIES.

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO COME OUT OF THIS AND IT IS TO FOLLOW AND TRUST ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET THE MORE, NOT ANY LESS.

BEING WEAK IN FAITH OR HAVING DOUBTS WILL MAKE YOU LOSE AND FAIL THIS TEST AND THIS WHAT SHAYTAAN WANTS.

DON'T GIVE IN, BE STRONGER, BE HOPEFUL AND BELIEVE MORE.

YOU'LL OVERCOME INSHA ALLAH.
thank you for this
Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by Newnas(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2023
depressedlad:

There are two possible causes of your problem:

1. You didn't base your Islam on knowledge. Without knowledge, your Islam is like Andrew's Liver Salt.

2. You strayed away from the gathering of righteous people. Righteous companions are like a mirror, they help you see your imperfections. Rather, they're better than a mirror because they help you fix the imperfections in your religious and mundane affairs.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by Holajaid(m): 4:59am On Mar 24, 2023
May Allah grant you the strength that u need to go through this test, Ameen. Pls as said above look for righteous companion relate with them mostly importantly read the Qur'an to understand the meaning it will revive Ur Imaan. May Allah continue to guide us all, Ameen
Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by Herkim(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Please Don't be a lazy Muslim by not praying 5 times daily , wake up in the middle of the night for nawafil that's the best time Allah comes closer to us for those who needs his favour . Always have faith in Allah by not associating anything with him because he is the only one that can . do it . Be steadfastness as well. May continues to guide and provides for every one of us and also continues to make us Muslims both in this world and the hereafter..

Amin

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by RightChanneI: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Pray to Allah to deliver you or can't he deliver again?
Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by Merinada: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2023
Herkim:
Please Don't be a lazy Muslim by not praying 5 times daily , wake up in the middle of the night for nawafil that's the best time Allah comes closer to us for those who needs his favour . Always have faith in Allah by not associating anything with him because he is the only one that can . do it . Be steadfastness as well. May continues to guide and provides for every one of us and also continues to make us Muslims both in this world and the hereafter..

Amin

Yes.
Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by chillychill(f): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2023
The fact that youve known ur problem then d solution isnt far from u. Brlieve we've all been dere. No one is perfect except Allah (swt),just make sure you pick ursef up n start from somwhere dont b lazy n b prayerful. Start doing your morning and evening athkar(get a citadel of the believer if u dont know it) also it helps alot.
Re: I Need Deliverance. I Am Losing My Faith by abdallah391: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bismillahi Al-Rahman Al-Rahim

Test from Allah:
-------------------------------------------------------------
It is a test from the Most Merciful. All humans were created to worship Allah. That is our purpose for being alive.

Allah says:
"I did not create Jinn and Mankind except to worship me. " (Ch 51)

Every calamity a believer goes through is a test to see if you truly worship Allah or something else.

If you lose all of your money then why are you sad? Were you worshiping the money? Or were you worshiping yourself and your enjoyment in the dunya? If you're worshiping Allah then Allah is still there and everything that happened was by Allah's will in the first place. So, Alhamdu lillah for everything.

Read and study the story of Ayyub (Job) peace be upon him. Allah tested him with calamity after calamity. After being healthy, very rich, and with a big family he lost his health, his wealth and his family. He was given a horrible sickness. He was afflicted with sores that crawled with worms. All of it, a very difficult test from Allah the Mighty to find his true slaves.

Allah said about Ayyub:
Truly! We found him patient. How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft returning in repentance to Us! (Ch 38)

And after the test Allah the Most Merciful said:
And We gave him back his family, and along with them the like thereof as a Mercy from Us, and a reminder for those who understand. (Ch 38)

Angry at Allah?

You are angry at Allah because you lost something or someone. But everything is Allah's. One of his names is Al-Malik. The King, the Owner. He is the true king and owner of everything. He created it and let you use it for a short period of time. How can you be angry?

What would you tell me if I am angry because the car rental agency wants back the rental car after the rental agreement?

Allah does whatever he wills with his creations.

And remember the hadith: Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler along a path.”

Prayers
Force yourself to do your 5 prayers even if you just go through the motions. The agreement of the scholars is someone who leaves the prayers has left Islam so repent and then never miss prayer again inshaAllah.

(1) (Reply)

Surah Yaseen With Urdu Translation – An Android App / The Most Merciful! / Death Toll At Mecca Reached 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.