Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition (33345 Views)

World Athletics Ratifies Tobi Amusan's Hurdles World Record / Ese Brume Wins Long Jump Silver At The World Athletics Championship / Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Storyoflove: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2023
[/b][/i]YOU CANNOT GO AGAINST GOD'S LAW AND NOT BE IN SERIOUS CONFUSION AND CHAOS... IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
ONCE GOD GIVES UP ON YOU, YOU ARE DOOMED...

[[b]i]Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.
Romans 1:26‭-‬27 MSG

2 Likes

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by humberjade: 2:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Way to go, I always pitied those that competed against Semenya, an undue advantage, once a boy, you shouldn't be allowed to compete with women. You can be whatever gender you choose to be, but don't bring it into competitive sports.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by CaptainFM1: 3:04am On Mar 24, 2023
michlins:
Let transgender people compete with themselves. These things are easily obtainable without making the news.

Transgender competition for trans people

It is not that easy!

The only way round that is to establish and confirm their gender at birth. Hence, there won't be cheating.

A normal male can infuse himself into a competition meant for real trans (female to male). His natural gene remains male and hence would run faster or have more natural energy than those he's competing with in that category. If you remember Semenya of SA. Till today, his/her gender is still causing doubt with the way she always dust all the ladies she compete with.

The main issue is determining the original gender at birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by udemzyudex(m): 3:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Good job.
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by VenExchangee: 3:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Ifemiju:

Exactly. That should solve it. Special people have the Paralympics, they should give trans people their own competitions too.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.
This girl are you not tired of been a scammer?

2 Likes

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by falcon01: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2023
NwaNimo1:
yass Girl🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by mankan2k7(m): 4:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Let trans have their own disgusting competitions.

1 Like

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Dindondin(m): 4:38am On Mar 24, 2023
michlins:
Let transgender people compete with themselves. These things are easily obtainable without making the news.

I concur
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Dindondin(m): 4:43am On Mar 24, 2023
SoftP:
these lunatics has power, they will contest, and upturn this judgement
They ll end up boycotting straight people's competition and create their own IAAF, Olympics, World Cup etc and still get supported by ass licking straight people who were bullied to support them or those that ll support them for selfish gains.
LGBTQ is one of the things that ll bring the downfall of the west. Especially that America that doesn't know how much God has blessed them with development.
Awon adofuro dede fororo pa oko.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by 1Sharon(f): 4:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Lmaooo...they finally came to their senses

1 Like

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Shawl001(m): 4:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Lol,
So they know that they are originally males...even if they decided to change certain parts of their body to look like females.

Very funny and confused world.
Devil, welldone o.

1 Like

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by infogeneral: 4:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Thank God, some of them are beginning to have sense. You are either created a man or a woman.
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Ishilove: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Why did they even allow the madness in the first place? The day I was convinced that men and women are not in the same category was the day I and two other women were struggling to move one box from one room to the other. As we were not able to, we invited a puny ass man to assist us and he didn't allow us to join him. He moved it without even breaking a sweat, all by himself. What three women could not move.

It will be very unfair to women if these men masquerading as women are allowed to compete in their sports because biology has made men stronger and faster, and no matter of political correctness will change this stone casted fact. Put a transgender man in the midst of natural born men and check out the difference in their performances. Biology is biology and does not recognise any wokeness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by omoobajeje1(m): 5:23am On Mar 24, 2023
God bless you jare.
tuoyoojo:
Why?!

You see the double standards and hypocrisy with the west

No o...they should let them compete

Shebi they are all women

Caitlyn Jenner won woman of the year, the first year of transiting to a woman. Is that fair to all the other women

Why are the cherry picking which one the areas they should be recognised.

What is good for the goose is good for the Uganda
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by everythinggirly(f): 5:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Now, this is a good news...
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by REALretep(m): 5:53am On Mar 24, 2023

3 Likes

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by stp211: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2023
God made you men and you say no I want to be a woman. Now you are not here neither are you there. You are now a BAT. imagine

1 Like

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Oh so una know say dey no be women, they can never be no matter the level of stupidity and pretense grin

Let me see one confused human being come argue with me next time, na this point I go use flog am. Crazy liberals grin
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by adunnioladipupo: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2023
AImiron:

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/world-governing-body-tightens-restrictions-transgender-dsd-athletes-2023-03-23/

This is exactly what they should also do to obituary and is ipob gangs for been a terrorist
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by drnoel: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Adakintroy: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Lol science has lost this fight.

The problem of deconstruction till zero comes.
Science will never be accurate.
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Fucklove(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Trump will be very happy with this news, he's been hammering on that everywhere he goes with the story of the swimmer and weight lifter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by seguno2: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by PythonPros: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Finally
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by lesbiconverter: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Holypen:
Transgenders are MEN, not women, MEN! It will never be fair to real women if they pair them together in any contest.
you mean transgenger WOMEN
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Mrpojj(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by LeeSmart: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Ishilove:
Why did they even allow the madness in the first place? Biology is biology and does not recognise any wokeness
They made the rules nd they trying to go against it themselves, dont u think?
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by Ichabodcrane(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2023
michlins:

Should that even be a thing?
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by PythonPros: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2023
unmask:
Won't this be termed discrimination? They can't compete with men because they are women and they can't compete with women because they are men.

I think the testosterone requirement should take care of any uproar

No it shouldn't because we can't lay claim to knowing 100% the differences between males and females.

Today, it is testosterone, tomorrow another hormone may emerge. Nothing is ever constant in medicine. Like many suggested, it is best to group them as a separate entity so that they can grow their community with laws to boot.

1 Like

Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by oluwaseyi0: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2023
CaptainFM1:

It is not that easy!

The only way round that is to establish and confirm their gender at birth. Hence, there won't be cheating.

A normal male can infuse himself into a competition meant for real trans (female to male). His natural gene remains male and hence would run faster or have more natural energy than those he's competing with in that category. If you remember Semenya of SA. Till today, his/her gender is still causing doubt with the way she always dust all the ladies she compete with.

The main issue is determining the original gender at birth.

Most of this confusionist actually have a gender at birth but they are claiming they can be whatever they want to be
Re: World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition by oluwaseyi0: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Ishilove:
Why did they even allow the madness in the first place? The day I was convinced that men and women are not in the same category was the day I and two other women were struggling to move one box from one room to the other. As we were not able to, we invited a puny ass man to assist us and he didn't allow us to join him. He moved it without even breaking a sweat, all by himself. What three women could not move.

It will be very unfair to women if these men masquerading as women are allowed to compete in their sports because biology has made men stronger and faster, and no matter of political correctness will change this stone casted fact. Put a transgender man in the midst of natural born men and check out the difference in their performances. Biology is biology and does not recognise any wokeness

Ishilove my 'love' are you saying men and women are not and cannot be completely equal? Because this is what I keep telling some people, that's why I support reservation of quota for females and little support here and there to balance things up

But for anyone who believe we are blindly equal then we should all compete in the same sport i.e men and women mixed together to compete in athletic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.