Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Already Developed Investment Website For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Already Developed Investment Website For Sale (417 Views)

11 Legit Investment Website You Can Invest Your Money In Nigeria / 5star Hotel Of International Repute On Verge Of Being Developed In Anambra State / List Of Top Ten Most Developed Countries In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by susrite(m): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2023
This is a beautiful and fully featured investment website.
The images are usable and it has been designed with unique creative contents (you don't need to get contents, unless you feel like changing what's there)

Features
- Super responsive
- 20+ Payment Gateway
- Reporting System
- Great Referral feature
- Simple customizable KYC feature
- Holiday Management
Etc

you can visit the following link to get a look at the page and the features.
Feel free to create a test account, deposit using the payment option and send me a ticket on the website to approve your deposit. After this, you can go on and invest as much as you like, just to see the features of the website.
Since it is still in a general test mode, you wont get emails for activation and processes on investments.

Visit the website here

Call or WhatsApp O8I48334I78

Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by NLStalker: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Bro, can we talk, I need to learn web design. I've gone through your mode of advert on Nairaland and it's like you are the only person that shows his job and sell it. Others only say I will build this for you, but you go as far as building it just to show and not tell. I don't have much o, but I have a laptop and will be willing to learn.

Messaged you on WhatsApp but it's not delivering
Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by susrite(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2023
NLStalker:
Bro, can we talk, I need to learn web design. I've gone through your mode of advert on Nairaland and it's like you are the only person that shows his job and sell it. Others only say I will build this for you, but you go as far as building it just to show and not tell. I don't have much o, but I have a laptop and will be willing to learn.

Messaged you on WhatsApp but it's not delivering

I'm sorry sir, I currently have two people here from Nairaland that are undergoing training with me. I'm not sure I can sacrifice more sessions for anyone right now. If you really want to learn, just try to be available physically. Distant training is tiresome and not too effective. I'm sorry.
Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by susrite(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Still very much available
Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by NLStalker: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
susrite:

I'm sorry sir, I currently have two people here from Nairaland that are undergoing training with me. I'm not sure I can sacrifice more sessions for anyone right now. If you really want to learn, just try to be available physically. Distant training is tiresome and not too effective. I'm sorry.
OK thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by susrite(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Available
Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by sanechief: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2023
You can patronize him.
Re: Already Developed Investment Website For Sale by susrite(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Do These Worth Any, In 2023 (pics) / Earn Ethereum By Watching Videos On EYEN / He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.