Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online (14747 Views)

Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / Two Nigerians Arrested As India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by olbod(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
There was no need for name checking because immediately i saw the headline i knew the perpetrators. For christ sake the developers should stop dragging us in the mud.
Can't you people earn legitimately, i am certain you are not the only tribe involve. I am disturbed emotionally because there is always red alert once our green passport is seen. It is high time, the leaders in all regions concerned in drug trafficking, internet fraud, money laundering, kidnapping, ritual killings, skull mining etc prevailed on their youths and dissuade them from further jeopardizing our image within and outside this continent.
Atimes, i wonder what the future holds for our beloved children in this country. At the moment, some who claim to have the interest of the nation at heart and who wants to rule the nation at all cost keep making incendiary statements so as to disrupt our peace.
You can't rule over a nation you tried using religion to divide.
You can't rule over a nation you are a inciting violence over.
You can't govern a state you spite, hurl hateful speech at and the tribe you don't reason like.
You can't govern a state you disrespect her traditional institution and authority.
Kindly look at the story of David in the Bible, he commanded followership and on more than one occassion he had the opportunity of killing King Saul to become king but he never did but waited patiently for God's time.
Please have you ever consider that if Nigeria burn,
Obi's, Datti, Atiku or Tinubu's immediate family won't be affected. The commoners will bear the brunt of all.
Silence they say silence is golden, don't be deceived by pastors, prophets or Bishops who has been giving you fake prophecies because they wanted to stay relevant and make ends meet.
At the moment, a true man of God whose sanity is still in place would have kept his mouth shut and waited patiently to hear from God.
A true man of God will continue to do the following
Pray for the unity of the country
Pray for peace to reign in our beloved country,
Pray for the leadership of our country.
God rules in the affairs of men.
He installs kings and dethrone kings.
Nigeria is a work in progress project in the hand of God.
I look forward to a more united country where so much love thrive among the citizens.
Where my child can marry whosover and from whatsoever tribe he/she like.
Where it is a thing of joy to be a Nigerian
Where i can be a member of a party while my wife or children can be in another.
Where christians, muslims and traditionalists can relate truly in love with one another.
Finally, if you feel your right was violated with impunity seek redress in a court of law. If you feel your mandate was stolen, try to regain it through laid down path. Just remember, a woman was caught in adultery and she was brought before Jesus for judgement. The Lord Jesus knew their hypocrisy and inform that he that is without sin should cast the first stone.So he who lives in a glass house should not throw stone.Let your conscience be your judge, there is absolutely none without sin. Our righteousness is just a filthy garment in God's presence.
Shalom
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Shikena(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
IPOB must issue very strong warning to India! They are playing with our fire.

India is no mans land. The original owners are Bangladesh people. They should go and verify grin

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by yinkbell: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Youths of nowadays should be reasonable with their comments on this forum.

Crime is not dominant in one tribe, race, genders and geographical boundaries; it cuts across all mankind!

tribal and racial discrimination are sensational. It can degenerate into anarchy and doom.
Mods should endeavor to sanitize this forum. It's getting out of hand.
Mods should know their job responsibilities and enforce the rules guilding this forum.

This madness should stop. Nairaland should do the needful to sanitize this Forum. Seun should step up his game in sanitizing this forum. It's becoming nauseating that this tribal banters have been going unabated.

I am Yoruba by tribe.
People should stop this frivolities for God sake.
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by olbod(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
sreamsense:
Are these not parts of the same people singing obi kekerenke and shouting return stolen mandate from 3rd position? They keep lamenting Nigeria is bad, but they are the same people that spoil Nigeria at local and international arena. I am still looking for one single day these people will not commit crime at local or international scene where we can fix and celebrate "Crime Free Day"; I have not seen one day; they spoil and paint all days with crime
Please do not generalise some earn legitimately
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by kmaster007: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Make we divide make everyone dey ans is papa surname

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
lolu2019:
Awon developers.lagos is no man's land indeed.

Tinubu's proteges
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by sulakishop(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Na dem
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by richeeyo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
ozoono:

U guys are so myopic and dumb. Dont other tribe do same? Wat of hausa, Yoruba, deltans, benins do same?
Which names do you see

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by ObalendeCMS: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rubbish people.

And some stoopid indomie generation Yorùbás are supporting their candidates for president & governor.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by doctorbabs(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
WHY ALWAYS THEM? IGBO JUST CONTINUE TO TARNISH THE GOOD IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY BOTH HOME AND ABROAD.... NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by CCIA: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
Developers developing India by force.

India is no man land.

If only Inec allowed polling stations in Indian jails and in India ,Peter Obi would have won in a landslide.

India should train their immigration officers about how to recognise a particular tribe hell bent on bringing development in their country.

FIathead,
yamlegs,
Drug test for Mkurummiri
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by CCIA: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by gaskiyamagana: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:

I can bet that these 4 useless Guys are "Obedients", most of them are criminals and they will come online to dictate to us who to vote for. Thunder fire all of you.

These people are majorly the ones that call Tinubu Drug Lord and all sorts.

How come they are the ones responsible for 99% of Drug Trafficking crimes committed by Nigerians.

You see why we call these People Unintelligent and Useless people.
Can someone tell me why these developers, Lagos no man's land parrot no go to Saudi Arabia to develop am as they are developing India.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by bablon20(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Na dem dem. They have gone into hiding. Dem no dey comment on threads like this!

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by HRprof: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is why I was insulted by an Indian in a WhatsApp group calling me a scammer just because of what Nigerians are doing in India. I don’t blame the guy anyways

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by EKONGKING: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
CCIA:

FIathead,
yamlegs,
Drug test for Mkurummiri
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Superb

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by EKONGKING: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
HRprof:
This is why I was insulted by an Indian in a WhatsApp group calling me a scammer just because of what Nigerians are doing in India. I don’t blame the guy anyways

Cant blame them ,have you heard of any nationalities from Africa or other tribes from Nigeria doing just 10 percent of what the Flat heads are doing in India.

4 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Bashirkareem31: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ramanto:
Why are Indians so allergic to development? Why are they envious, jealous and hateful of Igbos? I have never seen this level of xenophobia, we must develop India either they want or not
grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Bashirkareem31: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
HighQue007:
Check their phone. You go see INEC corrupt, Nigeria Zoo
grin grin grin
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by rafcrown(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
INDIA LEADING THE WORLD ON RACISM. INDIANS AND RACISM TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE.
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by tyinfinity: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Osu people why now? Azikiwe where are you ?see the OSU children you left behind in Easter Nigeria.Alex Ekweme, these OSU people of Biafra have turn your legacies upside down.they are into all forms of crime.More than five million OSU Ndigbo are in prisons in Asian alone

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Bigchristo: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2023
lolu2019:
mumu man.the Yoruba's don't celebrate illegitimate money.but ur tribe don't care about u make money.be it drugs,organ trafficking, fraud, prostitution.Ekweremadu is a good example.
The reasons why you sound more stupid to me is that I am not an Igbo man secondly you’re taking about Ekweremadu’s case in the UK, remember Tinubu y’all celebrating as a president elect is indicted by the US government for drug peddling in Chicago so just keep that your dirty mouth shot before you keep making foolish claims
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by lolu2019: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
The reasons why you sound more stupid to me is that I am not an Igbo man secondly you’re taking about Ekweremadu’s case in the UK, remember Tinubu y’all celebrating as a president elect is indicted by the US government for drug peddling in Chicago so just keep that your dirty mouth shot before you keep making foolish claims
ask urself,if u what u wrote make any sense.
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Bigchristo: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
lolu2019:
ask urself,if u what u wrote make any sense.
It will never make sense to you because you are seeing other peoples tribe and the bad things they do but in your own tribe you take side and celebrate them, You be foolish person there’s no point arguing with you
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by Wildkat02: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
richeeyo:
And igbos want to rule Nigeria grin grin grin grin
No igbo man would ever become a president of Nigeria

And the day it will eventually happen, u will die like a dog
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by richeeyo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wildkat02:

And the day it will eventually happen, u will die like a dog
grin grin grin grin grin
You in serious pains
But that's the fact
Re: Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online by PeggySandas(f): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ramanto:
Why are Indians so allergic to development? Why are they envious, jealous and hateful of Igbos? I have never seen this level of xenophobia, we must develop India either they want or not
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos / Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. / Goodluck Umetor Freed By Kidnappers, ATM Cards Seized For Continuous Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.