Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. (1233 Views)

What I Bought From Market With 10k / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by ahnie: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
I bought these big tubers of yam @ the rate of 100 naira each from a rural market yesterday somewhere in Delta state.

I saw how cheap they were,so I told the woman to sell 3 pieces to me.
Which I definitely put a gun to her head cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I gave the lady #500 ,then she gave me change of 200 naira,out of my generosity I told her to keep the change cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yam veggies loading.

How much are these tubers sold in your area?

N/b,If you don't get the sarcasm on this topic,na you Sabi.
Happy weekend guys.

Cc
Nlfpmod
Ma'am Rocktation
Royalroy
Dominique.
Farano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by thesicilian: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
ahnie:
I bought these big tubers of yam @ the rate of 100 naira each from a rural market yesterday somewhere in Delta state.

I gave the lady #500 ,then she gave me change of 200 naira,out of my generosity I told her to keep the change cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc
Nlfpmod
Ma'am Rocktation
Royalroy
Dominique.
Farano.

Still searching for the sarcasm
Putting a gun to her head means she had no choice. But that doesn't seem to be the case here from your account

5 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by JasonScoolari: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
I really don't get the essence or importance of threads like this...

These are supposed to be kept in Diary Section not on front page...

Or better still, create a YouTube channel and monetize your content.

10 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by ahnie: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
incandescentena:
Hmm
Lately you ve bn **,Hmmmmming**
What's really going on with you,I noticed it in food section.

E bi like you don win election.

2 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Na lie! Lowest 1500 or 1200 except d person just need urgent money

1 Like

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by ahnie: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Na lie! Lowest 1500 or 1200 except d person just need urgent money
Bros #1800 nor even buy one of that yam.

2 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by habsydiamond(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lie from the pit of hell... even from inside farm it will cost you nothing less than 1.5k... OP no won tell us truth na him thief am. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin grin grin
ahnie:

Bros #1800 nor even buy one of that yam.
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
You.made an offer that could not be resisted.
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by CodeTemplar: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
ahnie:

I gave the lady #500 ,then she gave me change of 200 naira,out of my generosity I told her to keep the change
Maybe she mistook your note for an old N1000.

Otherwise, it was likely a free yam to her.

1 Like

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by incandescentena: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
thesicilian:

Still searching for the sarcasm
Putting a gun to her head means she had no choice. But that doesn't seem to be the case here from your account
The sarcasm is buying "3 big tubers of yam" for #300. Shey dem nor dey fit whine you ni?

4 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by Kodak9(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rubbish thread angry

4 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by Dangrace01: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Omo
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by endsarrrs(f): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
ahnie:

Yam veggies loading.

Happy weekend guys.

Cc
Nlfpmod
Ma'am Rocktation
Royalroy
Dominique.
Farano.

Ewwwwww......YAM?

1 Like

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by Mom007(f): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
If you said you bought in osun or one interior village in ekiti, I would maybe consider believing you but delta? My Delta? Its not possible. Nothing like interior village in delta again and no old woman that doesn't know the value if money in delta. Pls tell us something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by shantti(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
U sure say no be human being wey pick money for ground come turn to yam, na im u go buy.

Check that yam for pulse.
Better still, tickle it and see if it will laugh
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by shox(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
The woman probably stole the yam.

Op is probably an accomplice in a probable crime case 🤔
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by Warl0ck: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2023
CC: KingMack
come and see anoda yam ooo
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by Warl0ck: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2023
Mods about to push this trash to frontpage at the count of 3...2..1 go.....
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by KingMack(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Warl0ck:
CC: KingMack

come and see anoda yam ooo

Bro dem fit use yam kpansh dis babe 😂😂
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by Zonefree(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I really don't get the essence or importance of threads like this...

These are supposed to be kept in Diary Section not on front page...

Or better still, create a YouTube channel and monetize your content.

She go gree hear

4 Likes

Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by JasonScoolari: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zonefree:

She go gree hear
grin
Re: See the #300 yam tubers I bought from a rural market. by ahnie: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
shantti:
U sure say no be human being wey pick money for ground come turn to yam, na im u go buy.

Check that yam for pulse.
Better still, tickle it and see if it will laugh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Nothing like that.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Eating Today? / How Do I Grill Fish? / Recipes: How To Make Tomato Juice And Its Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.