Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker (1911 Views)

Russia Finally Rolled Out Heavy Long range Bombers In Ukraine / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by rottennaija(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Horrific Slaughter: Russia Finally Admits to Destroying NATO’s Deep Underground Command Bunker in Kiev
written by INTEL-DROP

According to Pronews , “dozens of NATO officers” were killed in a “terrifying strike” by a Mach 12 missile. In all likelihood, we are talking about the defeat of the “shadow General Staff” of NATO in Ukraine. The secret underground bunker, built at a depth of 400 feet (120 meters), housed several NATO officers (retired) and advisers. In total, more than 300 people. To date, according to the portal, 40 people have been pulled out from under the rubble of the underground headquarters, but most of those who died under the rubble have not yet been found.

It is not known, the portal continues, exactly how many Western citizens and how many Ukrainians were killed as a result of the “Dagger” strike. “Most of them, ” according to Pronews, “are British and Poles, but there were also Americans and representatives of private companies that support communication and data transmission. In the coming days, it will be seen to what extent this will affect the conduct of Ukrainian and Western operations and attempts to stop the final phase of the Russian offensive on Bakhmut.

“This, ” says Pronews, “is the first such large-scale strike against the military personnel of NATO countries, and it is not known how the Western capitals will react to this, although in the event of a reaction, it would be like recognizing the active participation of military personnel in the war against Russia.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by rottennaija(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by AgubataAkokwa: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ike Ekweremadu was convicted of organ trafficking in UK 🇬🇧 and Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA 🇺🇸 and some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos and stop supporting crime because it was committed by our brother.

Other tribes in Nigeria now see Yorubas as ethnic bigots due to our actions.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Leader of Afenifere

7 Likes

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by Flora2Sweet: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Supporting someone who find it hard defending himself...

1 Like

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Ike Ekweremadu was convicted of organ trafficking in UK 🇬🇧 and Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA 🇺🇸 and some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos and stop supporting crime because it was committed by our brother.

Other tribes in Nigeria now see Yorubas as ethnic bigots due to our actions.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Leader of Afenifere
Them go leave pa Ayo Adebanjo begin attack u just dey watch

6 Likes

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by bassdow: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
why's western media not spreading this news.

but wait Ooo, person build underground bunker up to a DEPT of 400-feet. That's more than the height of a 28-storeyed building underground. Yet Russians were able to hit them. na wa Ooo. Technology & innovation don run leave us while we're here practising religion & tradition.

Despite the Russians not really advertising themselves, atleast the WEST should have some idea of the sort of weapons in Russians arsenal. Imagine if dem point that kind weapon toward a large group of People or City or State or Country. Even the peoples' SOUL would neither make it to heaven nor Hell because e go die join with nothing left to bury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by OKOSISIBF: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
bassdow:

but wait Ooo, person build underground bunker up to 400-feet. That's more than the height of a 28-storeyed building underground. Yet russians were able to hit them. na wa Ooo. Technology & innovation don run leave us while we're here practising religion & tradition
bro I reason the thing too oo,abi the bomb nah one full rock dey inside to be able to shake the walls underground
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by rottennaija(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
bro I reason the thing too oo,abi the bomb nah one full rock dey inside to be able to shake the walls underground

It has to do with the speed. At Mach 12, even without warhead, it will cause so much damage to the structure that others beneath it will collapse under its own weight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by talk2hb1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Do They Mean Russian Soldiers?
If CNN did not report it, then it’s a lie.
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by Vl3ly: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
bassdow:

but wait Ooo, person build underground bunker up to 400-feet. That's more than the height of a 28-storeyed building underground. Yet russians were able to hit them. na wa Ooo. Technology & innovation don run leave us while we're here practising religion & tradition
bunker deepness not mean downward deepness,it means the long of the bunker,if I'm not wrong
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by paafin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Vl3ly:
bunker deepness not mean downward deepness,it means the long of the bunker,if I'm not wrong

They said depth of 400 feet and not length..

Lengths are measured in meters
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by bassdow: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
rottennaija:

It has to do with the speed. At Mach 12, even without warhead, it will cause so much damage to the structure that others beneath it will collapse under its own weight

You said "At Mach 12" , hope you're very much aware some of us would think "Mach 12" is either 12th of March which means you made a typo, or name of the Russian Weapon that caused the destruuction
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by bassdow: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
talk2hb1:
Do They Mean Russian Soldiers?
If CNN did not report it, then it’s a lie.

When you love someOne, would you broadCast things that would make them look weak and bad ?

Do marketers tell you of the bad sides of the brand-New products they're trying to sell you ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by rottennaija(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
bassdow:

You said "At Mach 12" , hope you're very much aware some of us would think "Mach 12" is either 12th of March which means you made a typo, or name of the Russian Weapon that caused the destruuction

In the context of what I was discussing, it would be obvious to careful readers I was referring to speed. Mach 12 is 12times the speed of sound.
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by bassdow: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
rottennaija:

In the context of what I was discussing, it would be obvious to careful readers I was referring to speed. Mach 12 is 12times the speed of sound.

no be all of us sabi book, let alone be science student's or good with physics. When me dey yarn, i regard everyOne as common man hence no too much big grammar.

If you doubt me, run a poll, and you would observe a lot more people are just coming to realization "Mach 12" wasn't actually what they thought.

No mind me sha, I just dey jobless this afternoon
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by rottennaija(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
bassdow:

no be all of us sabi book, let alone be science student's or good with physics. When me dey yarn, i regard everyOne as common man hence no too much big grammar.

If you doubt me, run a poll, and you would observe a lot more people are just coming to realization "Mach 12" wasn't actually what they thought.

No mind me sha, I justd ey jobless this afternoon

Funny guy 😀
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by Regex: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
bassdow:

Baba I read it as "March 12" oh...

Hey God.
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by talk2hb1(m): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2023
bassdow:

When you love someOne, would you broadCast things that would make them look weak and bad ?

Do marketers tell you of the bad sides of the brand-New products they're trying to sell you ?

Just trolling those anti-Russia people
Re: Russia Finally Admits To Destroying Nato’s Deep Underground Command Bunker by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2023
It reminds me of the message "Assad must go" which did not end well........ NATO is an overhype organization, infact they are aware Russia is heavy for them hence the proxy war in Ukraine.......... What happened to that well publisized Ukrainian offensive that was suppose to push back Russians 🤣

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It was accidental’ says Congolese education minister after impregnating deputy / Illegal Immigrant Killed Six-week-old Baby Daughter He Fathered In Bid To Remain / Ghana Accepts 2,000 Chinese Prisoners In Exchange For 10,000 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.