Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation (399 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by ecology: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all.
I have been having issue with my marriage for some months now because of fake prophecy and messages from a woman prophetess I have never met. I am seriously looking for a legal way to confront and end her manipulation .I need your advice.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by superCleanworks(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2023
ecology:
I have been having issue with my marriage for some months now because of fake prophecy and messages from a woman prophetess I have never met. I am seriously looking for a legal way to confront and end her manipulation .I need your advice.

are you male or female?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by id4sho(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2023
ecology:

Stop your wife from entertaining that prophetess
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by Carcholce: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2023
id4sho:

Women are always looking for a higher power even in marriage. Many men do not understand this.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by id4sho(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Carcholce:

Women are always looking for a higher power even in marriage. Many men do not understand this.
Deep word 🤔
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by elated177: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Details.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by ecology: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

are you male or female?
I am a man
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by ecology: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
id4sho:

I am not always home due to the nature of my job
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by RealAnwulika: 8:52am On May 27, 2023
ecology:

You need to know God for yourself and end her manipulation once and for all. Their fake prophecy is what is feeding them so they will tell.you more lies if you let them. There is no need to use legal means....just get a police report that's all.....
Re: How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation by Seefinish: 9:43am On May 27, 2023
Tell us in detail what happened, so that we know how to advise you

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Call Himself The Son Of Man When He Was Concieve By A Virgin / How The Death Of Christ Impacted The Early Church / Suicide : Even If The Destination Is Hell, I Don't Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.