Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61687 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by harkolat(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
This act is just barbaric. They shouldn't have gone this extreme. Jungle justice isn't the way to go. The culprits should face the wrath.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
CommonSense1967:

Typical shallow deranged and imb@cile mindset of an IPOB terrorist monkey.
It's obvious...your profile says it all,"I believe in bla bla bla and bla bla bla is his prophet"

He's calling somebody that never quoted him a monkey and will later say he's fasting just like other muzulems!!! Shame

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by DiamondNimi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
The worse punishment for human,this need to be stoped, though I dnt support stealing but burning human being is not good

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by KINGS100(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
The day the masses decide to treat our corrupt politicians in this manner, Nigeria will be better.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Lovenorth: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Terrorists have gone to the beyond by the action of their fellow terrorists grin
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by omoobajeje1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is bad. Why not hand them over to the police? #saynotojunglejustice.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by searchng4love: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamcrest:

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

I'm sure they would avoid this hellhole called Nigeria in their next life.
You're mad

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Rajosh(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Barbaric act.
This should not be encouraged.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Deeprooted: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
While Tinibi is still roaming around freely!
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Golan007: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
5 men cannot steal keke.

Not in the land of Billionaires.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Arabk25: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
charlesdinho7:
e no go better for the idiots wey put petrol and fire for their body. them no get human heart at all

If you stay Onitsha for just a week you go know say those fools deserve even worst than that. Those criminal elements can even kill you if you refuse to give them your property while stealing from you. Have lost my phone more than 3 times in that Onitsha to criminals so I don't pity them

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
labake1:
My chest embarassed
What they did is wrong but this kind judgement na bullshit.

Chicken.

I don't have pity on thieves. Ever. They are merciless to their victims too

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
All those idiots that participated in this devilish act are stupid...

When will they burn the politicians who deprived them basic life amenities ? Who stole their future and the future of their children ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamcrest:

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

I'm sure they would avoid this hellhole called Nigeria in their next life.
When will they burn the politicians who deprived them basic life amenities ? Who stole their future and the future of their children ? When will those politicians say hi to anini and the rest you mentioned ?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is why Ibos would rather migrate to Yorubaland than stay in alaibo.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by sisisioge: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
But how will 5 men try to steal one keke? Are these people sure they havent added innocent people to their jungle justice bayi? It is well.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by merits(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/

I can't stand this.🙆🙆🫁
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Agunesinjaweola: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is it what IPOB/Biafra Nation would look like
What If they're Innocent 😇

Lawless Region !!

Hope they stay back in Upper Eweka road and not come to Lagos !!

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be other tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit

Igbos are enemies of Igbos...I have told them this particular thing times and times and times and times and times...

Tell me one man who the igbo sees as their enemy and I will tell you 30 influencial igbo men who are worshipping that alleged enemy

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Mercury12(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omo shocked

I weak
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Arabk25: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
It will definitely serve as a deterrent to others. Hand them over to which police? I have been robbed in front more than 3 police men fully armed in that same Onitsha.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by searchng4love: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
sisisioge:
But how will 5 men try to steal one keke? Are these people sure they havent added innocent people to their jungle justice bayi? It is well.
I know you.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by searchng4love: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Arabk25:
It will definitely serve as a deterrent to others. Hand them over to which police? I have been robbed in front more than 3 police men fully armed in that same Onitsha.
It won't. It will only increase their brutality

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be other tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit

Who is this one bayi?

Jungle justice has been around for years.
I could remember growing up in the city of Aba in the 90's jungle justice was normal thing there even before Bakassi group came into existence in early 2000's.

So I don't know what you are talking concerning Igbo land and jungle justice since it is not today things.

The truth is "Stay off from crime else you will pay the price"
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Realhommie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.
Jungle justice is a barbaric act and only barbarians indulge in the act. Nothing justifies it whatsoever.

Y'all want a sane and working society yet do the most despicable things, what an irony. If you support Jungle justice in this age then I'm sorry but you need to undergo a mental evaluation.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Onitsha people u guys are fools....thunder faya all of u there for doing this to five able men...useless illitrates

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Franking: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't like this at all. We obviously still in the dark ages.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
which kine nonsense be dis fa !
armed robbery in the southeast and South south comes with a very deadly consequence,think well before you act because the police will not help you,you will be roasted like a Christmas goat,you are warned,these people are not smiling and they have no joy at all,aba,onitsha,uyo,calabar

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na only criminals get that kind mind to burn person.
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Babalegba(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

No matter the English you’re writing on here, just ensure you don’t go engage in such..
Nigerians are animals and I do hope it will not be well with them and their country.It should not be well with people who behave like animals so I hope there is more pain for Nigerians until they start living like humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police