Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide (2613 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by greatiyk4u(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
If you are serious you wont have the time to announce it here

I wish it is joke but if it isn't then change your mind positively and believe better days ahead
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by YungINchrist: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Uncle am on my knees right now begging, suicide no be the option!!
@JesusLuvYou!!
&
@WeLuvYou2!!

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by swaggerjack: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
The next 30minutes is my last on Earth, I've decided to end it all.... Something terrible happended to me which is all my fault.... May God have mercy on me.

Hell fire is real remember that. You still have tomorrow to right your wrongs.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by MajTee: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
The next 30minutes is my last on Earth, I've decided to end it all.... Something terrible happended to me which is all my fault.... May God have mercy on me.

If you do that what people will say at your back will be worse they will label you a coward
That couldn’t be brave enough
You are stronger than this
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Amunethseranu(f): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
spearman:
Ginringory, is that you?
... U are next
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by udede(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
I love you.
So please don't do it. Our God is in control
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by jahrule: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
I am still waiting, tell us everything so that we can learn from it. Kindly tell us before you take our life.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Bridget95(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
You need a nice p^ssy to find life enjoyable again
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Privatepart00: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

shocked shocked
30 minutes has passed
Hope you are gone please
You missed @Bridget95 she wanted to dash you pvssy
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

Bye! Abeg tell papa God to bless us wey get mind still dey here
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bridget95:
You need a nice p^ssy to find life enjoyable again

Hahaha! You for tell am since yesterday.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Escarpon(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

If you commit suicide, you eliminate all hope for the future and you eliminate the chance to find enjoyment in life, while whatever happened remains in the minds of those that saw it
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by labake1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

Live stream it.

I am bored as FCK.

Go for hanging . I like to see you regret half way and try removing the tightened noose on your neck.

By the way, did you molest a child ?

Agbaya ni e
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Just do live video, I want to see the how someone really die committing suicide grin
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by NairalandGossip: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tell people its a skit, they will believe you

Life is too sweet to waste, even angels wish they can enjoy the life of man even for a moment.

With all the sweet women out there, u want to kill yourself.

Bro person no de use shame drink poison.

Better change your location and start again o,
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Zhirinovsky: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
When you kill yourself, that's when the news will blow

"fake transfer thief committed suicide after he was caught" go just full Internet with your picture.
Meektunz:
No, i wasn't beaten or rough handled.... I was only made to pay the money before leaving. Now part of my fear is that many people were even taking video of me on their phone... My fear right now again is that what if someone uploads the video on the internet or Facebook? I'm really depressed and really wanna die.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by PointB: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

Hell fire is real remember that. You still have tomorrow to right your wrongs.

Hell fire is not real. You people should stop confusing yourself and others, with your religious brainwashing.

@Op, suicide is a cheap way to die; you should live without giving damn. Take inspiration from Tinubu, a drug lord who is not ashamed for his sordid past to be discussed by every Tom, Dic.k, and Harry. Just live.

Tomorrow everyone will forget.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please don't take your life. I wore the same shoes a couple of months back and I'm glad I didn't.. Whatever it is, you can get through it please
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Dreament(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mr man don't do it. I was once in ur shoe. Back then I was about jumping into a well filled with water it was my mum that saw me and closed the well, called people around. My reasons then was because I lost a job. friends laugh at me, the depression was too much for me to bear. Even when my mum told my closest friend am planing suicide, he laugh over it saying I can't do it. Those of u saying he is not serious should stop it because u guys are pussing him the more
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
PointB:

Hell fire is not real. You people should stop confusing yourself and others, with your religious brainwashing.

@Op, suicide is a cheap way to die; you should live without giving damn. Take inspiration from Tinubu, a drug lord who is not ashamed for his sordid past to be discussed by every Tom, Dic.k, and Harry. Just live.

You should live without giving damn
Tomorrow everyone will forget

I'm taking these with me kiss

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Aladdin1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
You are a foolish fool! and also a coward.why did you deny? you wanted to defraud someone else of their hard earned income.dont you know its painful. you got what you deserved.you are lucky that they did not strip you naked by now small shameful gbola would have been dangling all over the internet.guilty conscience is what is worrying you now.you better ask God for mercy and amend your ways before God.if you insist to kill yourself you only would succeed to harm yourself because you cant kill yourself.make peace with God and thank him for saving your ass.it would have been worse for you if not for mercy.dont let me hear you talk about suicide again or i would get angry with you.

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by mankan2k7(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Don't do it, u will regret it. Share your problem, there is always a way out.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by We4all: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
You made a transfer and it reversed but you didn't have the decency to resend it and now you are playing the victim. You even denied at first and now you think the solution is to commit suicide. Why did you go into crime if you knew you couldn't withstand the embarrassment that comes with it?

Davido, Genevieve, Burna Boy and other celebrities have been accused at various times of refusing to pay for their debts. Naira Marley was once accused of being a fraudster who steals credit card details of his victims. These people are still living and are doing just fine. But someone as broke and unpopular as you wants to commit suicide over nothing. This shows that something is wrong with you upstairs.

Brother, move on with your life. Millions of videos are uploaded on the internet everyday and yours will get lost in the hay. No one cares and you shouldn't either.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Lipscomb(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bet responsible .
Meektunz:

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by vannessa7(f): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
PointB:

FYI hell fire is very real, I have seen it several times, I have seen evil people burning inhell with fire all over their body while they wail and jump up clapping their hands over their head as if to quench the fire and some just sitting and gnashing their teeth in paiin and the easiest way to avoid hell is to be a muslim, all that I've said is unpopular but very true, don't wait till after life to find out.

PS : the Op should take heart, he should not kill himself because of embarrassment because anyone that take his own life will end up in hell
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by topsam1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
You were lucky no jungle justice on you...one thing i realize is that most people are not thieves, but we quickly take unholy advantage of situations which is quite not good...anyways, just take it as a lesson against future occurrence....suicide is never an option...stay safe
Meektunz:
No, i wasn't beaten or rough handled.... I was only made to pay the money before leaving. Now part of my fear is that many people were even taking video of me on their phone... My fear right now again is that what if someone uploads the video on the internet or Facebook? I'm really depressed and really wanna die.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by falcon01: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
I understand this feeling, it will pass by just forget about it in 2 days it will be nothing.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by luluosas(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
You are so stupid
highchief1:
his an obedient let him die we don’t care.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
See your smelling mouth. Instead of you to be grateful to God that you were given a second chance to amend your ways, you are here ranting about killing yourself. Just kill yourself now if you haven't done it already. Stupid boy.

Meektunz:
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by PartnerusIsBack: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Edited- Now I see what the problem is but it's not worth taking your life. Move on with your life and over time, everything will be fine. Wishing you all the best. If you still need someone to talk to, I'm just a DM away. Thanks.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by PointB: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
vannessa7:

FYI hell fire is very real, I have seen it several times, I have seen evil people burning inhell with fire all over their body while they wail and jump up clapping their hands over their head as if to quench the fire and some just sitting and gnashing their teeth in paiin and the easiest way to avoid hell is to be a muslim, all that I've said is unpopular but very true, don't wait till after life to find out.

PS : the Op should take heart, he should not kill himself because of embarrassment because anyone that take his own life will end up in hell

Yeah. Just as 72 virgins are also real. I have seen it. I have seen men surrounded by so many virgins just because the blew themselves up in defence of their god. In there heaven, they jump from one woman to the other and never tire. Religion is indeed a powerful tool.

People serving a god that prepares fire for them. Continue...

For those who care for the truth. The soul is an indestructible energy force; it's a part of God. It's cannot be destroyed or burn in fire, and God cannot punish ITSELF (God is not a man or woman). The basic weakness of the soul is free will - it can be tricked to give away it powers. Worshipping is giving away your power to another entity - who are not really true God.

Ulcer Treatment / During Menstruation, What Makes A Woman Very Moody? / Natural Herbs For Watery Sperm And Quick Ejaculation