Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun (30604 Views)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Billionaire2: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Deleted
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by HayB100(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rising sun kor, setting sun nii, e n shiere
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by debbydams(f): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
hayfloze:
If you need 10k. Go to twittter and win this trivia

https://twitter.com/hayfloze/status/1640340136150933512?s=46&t=YyyTzflWRMUMdTRZEkb4dw
the mistake,,they wrote the twice

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Robinmido(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Guy don't let hatred and inferiority complex kill you or stop you from your goals
Wenplurra:
These igbos want to start another thing again abi

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by eebraa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
I hope it is based on true story
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Nmezor(f): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
cool
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Emperormartin(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Na this kind of movie dey give birth to Biafra consciousness.

Same way the novel "There was a country" by Chinua Achebe gave way to modern Biafra activism and consciousness to both Biafrans in Nigeria and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by isan(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
i will take the movie serious if the movies language is 100% igbo
Advancedpenis:
Accommodating landlords will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by thisisit: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
THE SUN WILL RISE IN THE BIAFRA
THE SUN WILL SET IN THE ODUDUWA
THE NEW MOON WILL BE SIGHTED IN THE AREWA
THE FADING MOON WILL BE SIGHTED IN THE NIGER DELTA

REVERTING TO REGIONAL POLITICAL STRUCTURE AS BEQUEATHED TO US BY OUR FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS REMAINS THE ONLY OPTION UNDEE THESE CIRCUMSTANCES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by billgabb(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wenplurra:
These Igbos want to start another thing again abi
Man, aren't you tired of all these names calling? Some of you are too toxic to live among sane people. Stop being foolish in public, my advice.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by YorubaSlur: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
There are thousands of Igbo slave tales and millions of descendants of slave traders that are still rich all over Igbo land, I wonder if the waste people leodeking and his father's were formerly sold slaves from obong okon ita

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wenplurra:

Shut up
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Truthdeypain: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wenplurra:

Inferiority complex baba oo

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Truthdeypain: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Anything biafra fuckks with their demon souls. grin grin Many don rush thing say na Biafra documentary. Imagine the sigh of relief.

For them history must remain buried, lest the veils on the eyes of their ignorant brainwashed slaves be opened.

I expect the tears of those scratched faced demons to start flooding this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by sasalihu8: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
This man is still acting high rated films at his age.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Truthdeypain: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
I remember tears of the sun

Very nice and insightful movie

Looking forward to this too

It gave me the chills as a child [Tears of the sun] . Those things you watched happened to my people my grandparents, it was like a horror movie then, especially when you cam relate it to stories you have been told. I can stand it now tho.

It was a very realistic portrayal not really historical though because they didn't dabble with any narratives. Well you fit find am insightful sha, me I find it painful to watch.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by 2starboy25: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wenplurra:
what's your own aboki?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Switruth: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Epic. Nigeria will be great again, United we will stand tall
Thank you very much.
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Bobbiee: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
billgabb:
Man, aren't you tired of all these names calling? Some of you are too toxic to live among sane people. Stop being foolish in public, my advice.

I mean, their heart is just a total loo, filled with indescribable ugliness. They should see a therapist about all their past issues that has made them walk on all four and with the mindset to boot

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by occfx: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
drizslim:
Heroes from Land of the rising sun.. Biafra

One day you will sleep in Nigeria and wake up in Biafra... MNK
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Maberu: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Ani-malistic idi-ot, we are always ahead of your mise-rable gene-ration.
we have oyotunji village in North Carolina and ile-ife in Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil just accept Yoruba language as one of there language.
you see now that we are not your mate in all ramifications.

ijakomo make 278million on the first day.just last week.
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Truthdeypain: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
Osu movie

Have you mined your mothers pussy today?
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Truthdeypain: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Maberu:

Ani-malistic idi-ot, we are always ahead of your mise-rable gene-ration.
we have oyotunji village in North Carolina and ile-ife in Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil just accept Yoruba language as one of there language.
you see now that we are not your mate in all ramifications.

ijakomo make 278million on the first day.just last week.

Nobody ask you all this one sha. grin grin

Wipe your tears racist.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by occfx: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Warldbest:
Why are Other parts of Nigeria afraid of Biafran, what will they loose

I have asked that question before, you know Yorubas actually voted for tinubu because they think Biafrans will use Obi to escape. All tribes in Nigeria are afraid of igbo exit and I don't know why. Right now, Yorubas and Fulanis are one because they are fighting a common fight against igbos. Any day igbos exit, they will become enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by AnyanwuSilas: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
HayB100:
You are a fool, oloriburuku omo Iran kiran

You're a zombie omo Iraq, ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
the NBC fit wake up tomorow to ban this movie.................unto e carry biafra name, the rising sun..........hahahaaahah
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
God bless Biafra!

All hail the Republic of Biafra.

God bless our great leader and the first President of the Republic of Biafra (, defunct), Late General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, and his vice President, the Late Philip Effiong.
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Omoawoke: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
The igbos we all love smiley

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Benki003(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
Osu movie

Please don’t watch it we don’t need ur stale view
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Tabletuner(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
No be that Russian content creator girl be that?

Na she oooo...

Her market is in Nigeria 🇳🇬 is setting and I am so happy for her.
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by MrJames007: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
I don't watch nollywood, but I will watch this one.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by 00FFT00(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Warldbest:
Why are Other parts of Nigeria afraid of Biafran, what will they loose

Gas and oil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.