Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun (30613 Views)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Ebony2King: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
HayB100:
Rising sun kor, setting sun nii, e n shiere

E pain u? 😂

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by 00FFT00(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Warldbest:
Why are Other parts of Nigeria afraid of Biafran, what will they loose

Gas and oil.
A high motivated and talented workforce.
Very efficient and astute businessmen and women.
Billions of dollars in yearly diaspora remittances.

Want more?.
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Ebony2King: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
isan:
i will take the movie serious if the movies language is 100% igbo

Story! That one na some sort of consolation u wan give yasef?
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by everyoneisholy: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature in The Rising Sun

The Rising Sun, a movie directed and produced by C.O.L.D, is set to hit cinemas soon (any date?) with a fusion of old and new casts including Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Charles Anwurum , Ebelle Okaro, Uzorimeh, Smith Nnebe.

Others featured in the star-studded film are Farielysian, Adaeze Onuigbo, Maximus John, Chioma Okafor, and Snow Whiteey among others. 

The Rising Sun is the story of a slave camp at the heart of the Bight of Biafra (Igbo land) in late 1700. It is the demand for palm oil exploration, which at the time was referred to as Red Gold, in West Africa, and exportation to Great Britain became very high. 

Based on true events, a woman champions the course and stands up to British tyranny even in the face of death. 

After trying to negotiate a coordinated effort between the Arochukwu kingdom – a powerful kingdom – and the NRI Kingdom, an unexpected stranger offers to help. 

Can she trust the son of the very man she calls master in her quest to liberate and restore their dignity in the land of The Rising Sun?

Filmmaker Bakia Thomas with Rene Ettat as the director of photography.

Other crew members include the editor, Ukaegbu Chikezie; colourist Ifeanyi Passion; the assistant director, Tonia Obieze; Script supervisor, Obede97.

Others are art director, Sele Osele; costume designer, Oge Ozobu; make-up artiste cum stylist, Prretty Ambrose; SFX make-up Angelic Touch; Production manager, Richard King; sound engineer, Izuchukwu Anozie; Key Grip, Imeh Etetim; Focus Puller, Akeemedia; Stunt Director, Official Kingsley_black and Sunday Okogho.
The "land of the rising sun" comes to mind
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Nike98: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
DOWNLOAD JOHN WICK 4 @ D M N A I J A . COM
HEAVENLY IDOL S1

DOWNLOAD M3GAN WATCH TRAILER

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH TRAP LATEST MUSIC VIDEO

PARTY NO DEY STOP - ADEKUNLE GOLD

SABILITY AND MUCH MORE @ D M N A I J A
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Ofunaofu: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emergingnation2:
BIAFRA .. grin grin

That name send shivers down the spine of some people
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Ebony2King: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
Osu movie

E pain u wella
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Igbojew: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Accommodating landlords will not like this
They will come for your head,so pathetic people with low esteem and inferiority complex...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Igbojew: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Warldbest:
Why are Other parts of Nigeria afraid of Biafran, what will they loose
Very interesting question but trust me they have no answer to your question because it's only envy and jealousy they have as a reason..................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Igbojew: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
occfx:

I have asked that question before, you know Yorubas actually voted for tinubu because they think Biafrans will use Obi to escape. All tribes in Nigeria are afraid of igbo exit and I don't know why. Right now, Yorubas and Fulanis are one because they are fighting a common fight against igbos. Any day igbos exit, they will become enemies.
Thank you my brother/sister for this................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by BossGerald: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Truthdeypain:

It gave me the chills as a child [Tears of the sun] . Those things you watched happened to my people my grandparents, it was like a horror movie then, especially when you cam relate it to stories you have been told. I can stand it now tho.

It was a very realistic portrayal not really historical though because they didn't dabble with any narratives. Well you fit find am insightful sha, me I find it painful to watch.

Which tears of the sun abeg?
Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Danisaint112(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
PussyMiners:
Osu movie

Hater!!!!! If Biafra matter no kill you na Igbo matter go kill you. Keep hating while the Igbos keep progressing. Okpo! 😐

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by Advancedpenis: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Maberu:

Ani-malistic idi-ot, we are always ahead of your mise-rable gene-ration.
we have oyotunji village in North Carolina and ile-ife in Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil just accept Yoruba language as one of there language.
you see now that we are not your mate in all ramifications.

ijakomo make 278million on the first day.just last week.

An you can't feed your family?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.