Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty (90596 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by loosecanon50(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jyde89:

Relax, today never finish dem go still bring una package from Malaysia, Thailand and India. U know say una own na double double package🤣🤣🤣

Guy 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by JasonScoolari: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goalnaldo:
hahaha welcome back bro. Your ban was really lengthy
I was not on any ban...
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by JasonScoolari: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
luluman:
Bros be sincere, something dey pain you. Why not accept & move on?
Instead of you to condemn the evil your brother did in the UK, you're coming to my mention to talk nonsense....

Dem swear for una? Condemn this silly act and stop looking for cheap defense mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by nathyx(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigeria and Crime always go 5 and 6 basically we just Survive by the Grace sad
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Benrosaria(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2023
the death knows the Truth
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jagabanarmy: 1:04am On Mar 28, 2023
I prayed that the suspect should be arrested to stop further harm in the society. Please guys stop this generalization ,there are good and bad people in every tribe. Let's focus on the content of one's character and not his or her tribe
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by broadman20: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
I'm sure his parents warned him to stay away from Biafran kids..but he no hear word,he dey follow Dem go smoke Igbo,now he don see result of bad influence.. chai 😒

They did riots in Lagos you blame other people,

They beat your oba in Lagos you blame people,

They lose election in Lagos you blame people,

You have Agbero you blame people,

Hmmmmm!

One day you will kill your father and blame IPOB.

Don't take responsibility at all, just continue to blame people around you.

Small pikin.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by InvertedHammer: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2023
InkredibleHulk:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-65044889
/

I wonder why his brothers are not calling on him to come back to the land of milk and honey where he is originally from. If hypocrisy is human, he is an accommodator.

/
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by felifeli: 2:00am On Mar 28, 2023
This developer changed his name to Yoruba name to escape capture. E no go work. Emeka will soon be in police net insha Allah. Amen.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Tochi3:
After breaking the heads & stabbing of People dat looks like Igbos & Omo Ales.... Mc Oluomo gave dis one connection to continue the agberocrazy beyond the shores of Oba Lagoon from.Lagos..

He better go back from where he comes & stop agberociating in the politics of the English

grin grin

This woman na my meme of the year for 2022.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by 1Sharon(f): 2:10am On Mar 28, 2023
I wish I could find him
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by wahalawahala: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2023
broadman20:

They did riots in Lagos you blame other people,

They beat your oba in Lagos you blame people,

They lose election in Lagos you blame people,

You have Agbero you blame people,

Hmmmmm!

One day you will kill your father and blame IPOB.

Don't take responsibility at all, just continue to blame people around you.

Small pikin.
face front Ipob/ ugm

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by broadman20: 4:31am On Mar 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
face front Ipob/ ugm

I was right, you are a small pikin indeed.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by ChristianMuslim: 4:39am On Mar 28, 2023
This are one of the yorubas shouting ellu p.. Omo ale yoruba.. The Omoluabis are peaceful, loving and accomodating igbos in southwest
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by wahalawahala: 4:40am On Mar 28, 2023
broadman20:

I was right, you are a small pikin indeed.
old man ugm receive sense Ijn

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by broadman20: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
old man ugm receive sense Ijn

Hahahaha!

Every Nigerian with different views from the people living in South West are either IPOB, ESN, UGM or Niger Delta militants.

They are the most intelligent, most educated, most important but most triblistic bigots in this part of the world.

What a race?
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Is that truly his real name? Because Hire killers don't usually reveal their true name o and that guy I'm seeing looks more like Chukwudiamaka than his name suggest
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2023
lansile:
Is that truly his real name? Because Hire killers don't usually reveal their true name o and that guy I'm seeing looks more like Chukwudiamaka than his name suggest

Can you hide your real name in the developed world?
Or you think everywhere is like Nigeria?
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by olancho: 6:15am On Mar 28, 2023
He thought he was fighting Igbos in Lagos that came out to vote.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by layzie: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2023
loosecanon50:
Adeyinka, the hired killer from the waste.

Name checkers una food don done…let’s see what you people will say about your brother now.

Nairaland is becoming boring with all the tribalism. Can't u guys just stop?? What have u gained now with this post? Useless likes? Mtscheew
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I was not on any ban...
really? I wish i could on a sabbatical like that...
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Newyorkitis(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Omo wa ni!! but let him face his charge first

Hahaha haha
Hahaha haha
Hahaha haha

I really do not know why I am laughing hard at this your comment early this morning.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Kaiser20: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Rascality in Oshodi
Rascals everywhere
Rascals during elections
Rascals even in UK
SW oni baje.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Snowx: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Adeniyi, Omotola and 99 others never left this thread..MC Oluomo brother
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Person when done reach ibadan since dey enjoy Amala and better ewedu with assorted everywhere grin
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by victorv12(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
See the idiot....

Your brothers are here causing ethnic violence in Lagos, you're in another's mans land killing indigenes.

Useless Adeyinka

Igbo and Yoruba people are comedians. They love to attack themselves online but in reality, you see them drinking, laughing and exchanging girls phone contacts together. Awọn oloshi! In Abuja, you hardly see an Igbo man not partying and drinking together with a Yoruba man...I only see them fighting online but in reality, you hardly see them fight. Awọn were!
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Inhuman69: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2023
loosecanon50:
Adeyinka, the hired killer from the waste.

Name checkers una food don done…let’s see what you people will say about your brother now.

Them go ignore this one sharp sharp 🤣
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
really? I wish i could on a sabbatical like that...
Lol cheesy
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Ikukuudo: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by wahalawahala: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Every Nigerian with different views from the people living in South West are either IPOB, ESN, UGM or Niger Delta militants.

They are the most intelligent, most educated, most important but most triblistic bigots in this part of the world.

What a race?
sharrap! Are u not ugm/ipob sympathizer?... Mr liar show me just a video to any town hall meeting where yorubas dey boast being superior to other tribes, where den dey talk 1yoruba man equals 500 hausas, blabla , it sounds familiar abi, hypocrisy runs in your blood.. u go dey do bad still dey form victim, smh🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.