Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty (90611 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
The Brits like to give nigerians bone like this to chew on, it keeps us distracted
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Highways: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
OLULAW:

How are you sure he wasnt born in the UK?

It's possible... Maybe it runs in the blood
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by wealthyvic1: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Anyone who calls him a rascal will be sued

THE PERSON SHOULD GO TO COURT
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by President2001(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by rafcrown(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
And drugs.
MrColdsweat:
Them don export thuggery and assassination go UK.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Mrfeel: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
shegra58:
We're going to employ him to hit Ellu P for us kiss
Employ him into your skull mining merchandise
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by thatigboman: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Temitope Adeyinka, a high profile sophisticated animalistic born criminal. If it were emeka or chukwudi now, this thread would have reached 100 pages. But now that is a born animalistically sophisticated animal Temitope Adeyinka, born bandit criminal,, his sophisticated partners in crime are all over the thread philophising and twisting narratives.

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by shegra58: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mrfeel:

Employ him into your skull mining merchandise
no we go employ him to hit ipob miscreant
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jyde89: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Adeyinka, the hired killer from the waste.

Name checkers una food don done…let’s see what you people will say about your brother now.

Relax, today never finish dem go still bring una package from Malaysia, Thailand and India. U know say una own na double double package🤣🤣🤣

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jyde89: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
thatigboman:
Temitope Adeyinka, a high profile sophisticated animalistic born criminal. If it were emeka or chukwudi now, this thread would have reached 100 pages. But now that is a born animalistically sophisticated animal Temitope Adeyinka, born bandit criminal,, his sophisticated partners in crime are all over the thread philophising and twisting narratives.

Twisting narratives is the job of brainless minions from the baby factory region like you. We'll just say "let justice take its full course" not a big deal really.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by JpBiz92: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
The whites should not be allowed to take over our London.......
London is not a no man's land, we are just accommodating the whites and they should be grateful and obey our culture and tradition....

I don't see the reason why the whites would be trooping to London on night buses and still insult their host....

With temitope's scratched chins, we can confidently say that he is a true omoluabi and a direct descendant of oduduwa...
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Franking: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
fourboys:
TEMITOPE ADEYINKA

Temitope Adeyinka. Enough said.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jyde89: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cantonese:

Shut your ponmo like mouth. Say no to tribalism. Say no to murder.

Where in this your comment is the proof that you are not a bleeding bastArd, your baby factory comrades have been all over this thread denigrating our image but your compass refused to turn you in their direction. Anuofia!!!
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jyde89: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
JpBiz92:
The whites should not be allowed to take over our London.......
London is not a no man's land, we are just accommodating the whites and they should be grateful and obey our culture and tradition....

I don't see the reason why the whites should be trooping to London on night buses and still insult their host....

With temitope's scratched chins, we can confidently say that he is a true omoluabi and a direct descendant of oduduwa...

Another unfortunate cretin from the baby factory land🤣🤣🤣
Ema keku ni...
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by JpBiz92: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jyde89:

Another unfortunate cretin from the baby factory land🤣🤣🤣
Ema keku ni...
human organ harvester
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by JaskanFactor: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
The incident happened outside a house party.
There are war zones that are miles more peaceful than what many call night club and house party.

The only way anybody will ever get me in night club or house party is if i can come in my ammored tank with full helicopter support.

They all arrive there looking like they dressed for war, and you excepting the night to end peacefully.

The best thing ever to happen in my life was the day i decided to never again all this places that appear to be peaceful, but are the biggest customer of hospital emergency department .

I am not medical staff, but i am very very certain, that in many general hospitals world wide, they will have night shift of weekends to start taking casualties from all the places where the peoples have gone to have fun bleeding fore the weekend.

Crazy world night life, the deal is you can have any fun you want, but you have to give some blood.

So that in many cities, come Sunday morning, the entire area around the city centre where all the night clubs are is filled with marks of blood on the floor and puke.

The front line in many war zone is safer than a lot night clubs and house parties.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by PointB: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mrfeel:
Adeyinka the hit man , this man must have started as an agbero in Lagos

As a political rascal you meant i.e MC Oluomo. grin grin grin grin

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by PointB: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Anyone who calls him a rascal will be sued

I just did
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by GindoX(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Cone head Limo destroying the image of Nigeria abroad!

I know where he is but I no go report am!

Kobalize yaself, okay shocked
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by PointB: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Cone head Limo destroying the image of Nigeria abroad!

I know where he is but I no go report am!

Killing his 'host'. This is worst than disrespect. I want to hear what Bayo Onanuga and FFK will say this.

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by OdefaGirl(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
His picture already look like a mugshot
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by OdefaGirl(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jyde89:

Where in this your comment is the proof that you are not a bleeding bastArd, your baby factory comrades have been all over this thread denigrating our image but your compass refused to turn you in their direction. Anuofia!!!

You are just on everyone's mention crying catarrh and tears.... Are you Temitope Adeyinka?

I can share the bounty with your family shaa
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Remano: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Temitope Adeyika. Hahahaha Imagine it sounds like he is from those tribalistic ppl.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jyde89: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
JpBiz92:
human organ harvester

Your father's organs is next.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Jyde89: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You are just on everyone's mention crying catarrh and tears.... Are you Temitope Adeyinka?

I can share the bounty with your family shaa

You can see how Hippocratic and extremely stvpid you are, you were quick to call out someone else's tribalistic allusions but you fail to mention that of your fellow marauding !diots.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by KINGS100(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ask him about his role in the assassination of Funsho Willi
PussyMiners:
He's an ellu - pig.
See his flat ..head

Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Tzar(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omo Ale! May the gods of Yorubaland continue to weed out those giving my great race a bad name!
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by alphaNomega: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Blackfire:
Igbo and you yoruba are the ones spoiling this country...

Na wa o

Carry agberoism to someone's land

Thunder fire you! Since you do not have the range to think beyond ethnic sentiments, I will address you as the swine that you are.

Have you forgotten Abdulmutallab? Where is he from? Oh, maybe you do not know him because you are dumb, abi you can not remember his story because you are an imbècile.

Your parents are the problem with Nigeria for birthing an unfortunate thing like you. A waste of potential. Achieved nothing in life except multiple user accounts on nairaland.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by luluman: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Adeyinka, the hired killer from the waste.

Name checkers una food don done…let’s see what you people will say about your brother now.
Yet your brothers cannot survive without the said 'waste'.
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by Goalnaldo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
See the idiot....

Your brothers are here causing ethnic violence in Lagos, you're in another's mans land killing indigenes.

Useless Adeyinka
hahaha welcome back bro. Your ban was really lengthy
Re: Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty by luluman: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
See the idiot....

Your brothers are here causing ethnic violence in Lagos, you're in another's mans land killing indigenes.

Useless Adeyinka
Bros be sincere, something dey pain you. Why not accept & move on?

2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa