Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village (63810 Views)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by BRATISLAVA: 3:19am On Mar 29, 2023
michigang:
why do you hate men?

Where is the hate? There are certain posts that are created to denigrate and display misogyny on the forum. They're part of a demented social experiment to brainwash men against women, to impose wrong unrealistic ideals about women to young inexperienced men, to make hate acceptable in whatever form of logic it may be propagated as.

The men who do it have no woman in their life and no money. Their only satisfaction in life is to bring down women to have a feeling of online importance. Once they do (have a woman or some change finally), they shut up or begin to type wishy-washy posts. Ask yourself where the main red pill hate advocates are after a couple of years.

I began posting because their opinions on women are wrong and evil. They aren't true. There's no hate involved in it.

Why do you hate women?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by DoxxAnon: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2023
It is a kangaroo!
It must have gotten lost and hopped its way into your father’s trap.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
This looks like Alligator. Alligators are amphibians tho.
Blatant lie.Alligators are native only to China and the US, and they are reptiles,not amphibians.
Frogs and toads are amphibians.
That's a crocodile.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by sylve11: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

How are Alligator amphibians? undecided

Alligators are reptiles. cool
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Goalnaldo(m): 5:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Could also be a cayman
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Fash20: 5:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Until these animals go extinct this other animals won't stop eating them. Anything that walks on four is a bushmeat. If you can eat a crocodile what else won't you eat. Pathetic!!!

And this forum even promote these kind of uncivilized and barbaric act by always pushing it to the Frontpage.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Honestfrend: 5:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

Amphibians.. And humans are reptile..
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by sulakishop(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2023
That is no alligator but a dwarf crocodile
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by JASONjnr(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2023
advocatebaba:
U for buy am for minimum wage

Do you have it?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by JASONjnr(m): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Fash20:
Until these animals go extinct this other animals won't stop eating them. Anything that walks on four is a bushmeat. If you can eat a crocodile what else won't you eat. Pathetic!!!

And this forum even promote these kind of uncivilized and barbaric act by always pushing it to the Frontpage.

You let the white to brainwashed you...

Animals can never go extinct.

Do you know how many animals that gets eaten at the wild on a daily by other animals?

The white use extinction of animals prevention to invade your forest to exploit your natural resources and you believe their lies!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by anonymuz(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
This meat too sweet.....

Ate it 5yrs ago.....

I will definitely pay any amount to get it!!!
that's what I can't eat.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by JASONjnr(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2023
anonymuz:
that's what I can't eat.

Good for you!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by okwusdidi: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
The name of the animal is called ?
African dwarf crocodile.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by oliverano: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2023
pocohantas:
You caught a baby croc and called it bush meat? Lmao! I love Nigerians.

Anything to eat these animals. Just slam it bush meat and put inside pot.

Lmao.... grin grin grin grin

Seems you can't differentiate a crocodile from Caimen, alligators and other similar reptiles.

The picture here is 100% not a crocodile not to talk of being a baby croc lol.

The bolded is quite funny and close to the truth!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by EAKeffective: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Una no de respect elders for una village? Can't you see? that animal looks older than both you and your father
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

Seems you can't differentiate a crocodile from Caimen, alligators and other similar reptiles.

The picture here is 100% not a crocodile not to talk of being a baby croc lol

Indeed. You said a lot and said nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by oliverano: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2023
pocohantas:

Indeed. You said a lot and said nothing.

Lmao!!!

That's definitely not a baby croc though!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

Lmao!!!

Ok
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Zonefree(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2023
ahnie:

Yeah, anything to fill the stomach.
Hope you're enjoying the ban?

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Nyne:

In my own perspective, I think people who enjoy eating meat is the same as eating human flesh. Cos human meat is also meat. How would you feel if humans had a bigger predator that hunts them out of their Will just to kill ?

“Animals” have feelings too. Quit eating /killing animals. Eat plants and anything else apart from meat/fish/eggs etc. God Bless.
So u think plants don't feel too 😏
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by chocboi78(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

The picture here is 100% not a crocodile not to talk of being a baby croc lol.

you did not tell us the name of the animal either
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Fash20: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

You let the white to brainwashed you...

Animals can never go extinct.

Do you know how many animals that gets eaten at the wild on a daily by other animals?

The white use extinction of animals prevention to invade your forest to exploit your natural resources and you believe their lies!

There aren't 8billion leopards on the planet.

If you kill animals more than they reproduce they will definitely go extinct. Its simple maths!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by GloriousGbola: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

Lmao!!!

The order Crocodilia has been has been around for over 95 million years, and all share similar behaviors and characteristics. Today it includes crocodiles, alligators, caimans, and gharials.

They live in temperate climatic conditions throughout the world, with the crocodile exhibiting the most extensive distribution. These reptiles are all fearsome creatures ranging from aggressive to highly aggressive.

Let’s dive into the main differences between alligators vs corocidles vs. caiman vs. gharials.

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by JASONjnr(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Fash20:

There aren't 8billion leopards on the planet.

If you kill animals more than they reproduce they will definitely go extinct. Its simple maths!

Do you know that animals exist in almost all the places around the world?

Do you also know that animals migrate and settle in other places?

Take for instance, The Leopard you just mentioned can be found in Asia and Africa and in Europe?

How will they go extinct? Mr Simple Maths.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by cezarman(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
pocohantas:
You caught a baby croc and called it bush meat? Lmao! I love Nigerians.

Anything to eat these animals. Just slam it bush meat and put inside pot.

Are you a vegetarian?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Alligator. ...It goes well with Egusi and Pounded Yam grin
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

Lmao!!!

Then what is it Mr scientist?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Then what is it Mr scientist?

The guy just dey cap nonsense. Bringing caiman into the discussion shows he is one of those that knows a lot, but knows nothing.😀
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Flexyjee: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
That's a baby crocodile
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
pocohantas:

The guy just dey cap nonsense. Bringing caiman into the discussion shows he is one of those that knows a lot, but knows nothing.😀
Lol... He just wants to show he knows but actually he doesn't because he would have been able to mention the animal in all his cappings. He probably googled it and caiman showed up

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... He just wants to show he knows but actually he doesn't because he would have been able to mention the animal in all his cappings. He probably googled it and caiman showed up

He missed the most important thing. I am forced to agree with you. Na google e use grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by kelspinall(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
looks like alligator/crocodile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / A Roaster Maize Seller Divides Maize In Half For Those Who Cannot Afford Full / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.