Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) (37945 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Proverbs 16:32

He that is slow to anger is greater than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit, than he that taketh a City.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2023
angry

I wonder the magnitude of regret going through her mind.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by NohurryInLife: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Reelmii:
no ooo..how she go see prison,, wonam no dey go prison 🤣 😆..na Bigbrother house she dey go....form there to inauguration ground
No burst my belle ahbeg grin
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Babaibe: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Mankros:

This was a tribslist rant.

Cc

Seun

dominique

mukina2

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
You are not Ok, did I mention any name, state or country. MC Oluomo is Yoruba man, and I am a yoruba man, how does this translate to tribalism. I only express my opinion and many are doing that already. This is libel, you are raising false claim. I am a Nigerian and I have all rights to comment on the state of things.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by juman(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Stab at the neck is slaughtering.

Don't use knife to stab anybody. It's like you intended to murder the person.
Don't stay and allow anyone stab you with knife.

Avoid any fighting with anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2023
naijapikin2:
Proverbs 16:32

He that is slow to anger is greater than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit, than he that taketh a City.
Proverbs 15 vs 18

A hot tempered person stirs up conflict but a calm.person puts out a quarrel

Ephesians 4 vs 26
In your anger do not sin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
nah their job for Lagos be that nah. Dem don use puusssy scatter Lagos. Every point u enter now for lag nah bend down select
Kuku kee me 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Jalaw: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2023
godofuck231:
All this ashawoe names and house girl names self

Don't you have anything doing apart from commenting trash on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by linearity: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Las las, na man mata go cause am!

That is the only reason under the Sun that will make a lady to murder another lady.

Check statistics if you think say I lie!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2023
The bone of contention would most likely be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Who wants to bet shes one of the low lives insulting Tinubu and calling Mc Oluomo a thug

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
She will know the meaning of freedom
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by ettaetta(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
sad, we must learn how to control our temper
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by bolademi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
nah their job for Lagos be that nah. Dem don use puusssy scatter Lagos. Every point u enter now for lag nah bend down select
As if you no dey patronize them
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Gentew(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441942/lagos-tenant-stabs-friend-death-argument-photo/

Na them Lagos DEVELOPER be that...... Their region is so barren that no man will use 2k to nack in the east.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Ted4real: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
I suspect sharing formular or snatching tactic in their olosho business.

Lagos has been heated ever since Tinubu was force upon the people

Rest on to the dead.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dem stab person for neck and back you dey rush am from Badore (Ajah) to Lagos Island?? like whaaaattt?

It's better to take the person to the morgue cos WTF?

with the way hospitals abound that area ? blood go don finish before dem even reach chevron
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by UNRULY(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
man must cum¡ undecided
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Exceed15: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Check very it's either she isn't married yet or out of marriage? Potential husband killer
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by CUMIN: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Arabk25:
Autopsy for what exactly
I thought autopsy is to ascertain the cause of a death. The report clearly start that her friend stab her to death

Autopsy could suggest suicide.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Ejjiss: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmm....... TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS I SEE...... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
God save us from toxic friends...omoh if I dey with you and notice anger issues,mind game and one kind attitude omo i don distance myself from you...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by MrRain: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Anger is a bastard! She will be regrating now.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Shevybanty: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rip to the deceased.. What type of arguments will provoked and make u kill you fellow human being.. Annie ofili the murderer I wish u LLNP in ur new home..
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by RIDOO: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Anger! ...My people run o from people with anger issues.She don earn herself jail term or dead penalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos) / Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.