Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) (37960 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by RIDOO: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Anger....My people run o from people with anger issues.She don earn herself jail term or death penalty.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bye bye Ofili it was nice knowing you
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
"stay away from very toxic partners in a same-sex relationship" ...Dem no dey ever hear word.

Lesbian dun ask her partner
"Babe, why you let dat guy fvck you?"
...partner no drop any reasonable reply.

The rest, they say, is history.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by dododawa1: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:
Na man go cause am!! Nothing on earth go make two friends fight to the extent of one stabbing if no be because of that gender with third leg.

If I'm wrong, quote me and I owe you 100k.

And I'm never wrong!!! Not on things like these!!!
money involved
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ahnie, just look at what ur name sake has done!
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by Godsongang: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ashewo don finally send another ashewo to hell. Wahala wahala wahala.
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by godofuck231: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jalaw:

Don't you have anything doing apart from commenting trash on nairaland.
I remove thrash like you from being recycled, and its a boring job so I sometimes have time for comments
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by godofuck231: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
nesphil:
Your tribal people do more ashawo and house girl jobs in Lagos than the names you see here period!

ok thanks ill alert your family that you are in lagos
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
post=122142981:

Exactly our point 👉 👈 👇 👏 👌 💯.

Anger Kills.

End of thread.
schizo undecided

Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 5:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Isabi4lov:
As if you no dey patronize them

That Annie don look for husband tire she no see. Na him make am kill her friend. She go don dey reach 40 years old. An angry lady and broken with frustration. As a woman you have to watch your character, life style and be humble. She wouldn't be bitter because by now she would have been married and forgotten about this her friend. She lived a wayward life fvcking around
Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by XAUBulls: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Stray Bullet Kills Boy Watching Football Match In Lagos / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.