Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

You'll Most Likely Try This My Prediction Service - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You'll Most Likely Try This My Prediction Service (247 Views)

My Prediction Was Correct / Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening / Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You'll Most Likely Try This My Prediction Service by Blissguts: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Hey.... this is not the usual punting service where people only look out to target your money without professionalism. Here, it's something else.

You'll be given tips until the 10th day of which you can now pay for it. This obviously gives you the opportunity to try how the performance is and see for yourself.

This is what I'm offering : between 2 odds, 3 odds and 5 odds tickets you'd receive.

The model remains that of investment and not gambling - this is why the accuracy is top notch.

Drop your WhatsApp contact to indicate interest. Once I get up to 10 persons(from nairaland), we'll begin.

Keep your money while you invest and not gamble.
Re: You'll Most Likely Try This My Prediction Service by emorodili: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Drop yours so people interested can add you

(1) (Reply)

Loyola All-stars Ibadan / “I Love My People, But Nigeria Is A Very Corrupt Place” – Israel Adesanya (video / Racially Abused Lukaku Is The Only One Punished By Figc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.