Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions (39344 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:
The poor gets only Bible as gifts from their pastor while the rich and influential gets designer bags and shoes.

The ministry is moving. The dumb gets dumber while the wise gets wiser.

The poor attends crusades round the year, and still get ripped off their peanuts.

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by viodemus: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
This one follow for people wey dem dey call pastor? When we can see say him like to do ass tour.

they are both invested.

By the way, I notice say she dey like wear too much Jean's or leather pants. The guy must dey pray true true, because how him use dey survive the aroma of the room, when she dey comot the Jean's or leather pant.

make I continue to mind my business sha.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Ray07(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
Which work she do for the man?
Which other work if no be to help am empty him tank. grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by dfrost: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ray07:
Which other work if no be to help am empty him tank. grin

Which tanker be dat? GP or which one? πŸ€£πŸ˜±πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‹πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by sisisioge: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Iranu, e kuku better make he buy books and computers for a public school in Nigeria in her name. He should continue to buy them bags worth several people's dreams! A pastor o! God is merciful!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Akharmony: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rolling with the Big Boys.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Ray07(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
dfrost:

Which tanker be dat? GP or which one? πŸ€£πŸ˜±πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‹πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Tank way carry plenty protein inside. grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Moneyboyz: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
His members are all rich I guess.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Ogaonos: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:
The poor gets only Bible as gifts from their pastor while the rich and influential gets designer bags and shoes.

dnt blame d pastor blame his members.most of which will see nuthing wrong with what their daddy g.o is doing.nwadays pple can verbally attack u if their G.O .actions are questioned but wouldnt even educate u if u do dt to jesus christ.good example is one popular church who likes to ordain wife of unrepentant questionable character of a husband .as junior pastor.d day i question it here on dis platform eh d attack eh no b here.i run out if the thread before things get out of hand.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Ogaonos: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
with all the good that can be done with this money (feeding the poor etc), buying yeye LV bag to some yeyebrity is what this supposed MOG thought made sense to spend money on, abi?!?!?

CHARLATAN IN ROBE!!!!
my guy nwadays i carefully access a pastor before i accept a pastor as my pastor.i dnt really blame dpastor but his member who will defend him because most christians nwadays no knw d bible nd they only go to church for miracle nd bussiness netwrking.but act holy for outsiders until money is involve

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by ChephyDominick: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Goddyrichie(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Popular UK based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega, has gifted Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, a brand new luxury Hermès bag.

Eniola is seen in the video receiving the gift from Pastor Tobi who handed the bag in an orange package to the actress saying, β€œfor all your good fight”.

"Eniola went on to own a message thanking him for believing in her and what she stands for. If you know me too well, you will agree that I am not the one that bows to societal pressure or restriction on who I am or what I believe in.

β€œI have also stood against anything that stands against me as a woman.
In fact, when you say it is not possible, I will hit it harder because I know can. Oya time to unleash my Hermes bag… Our PASTOR no Dey collect #tobiadegboyega_ Dey give us”, she wrote.

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Hermes Bag Worth Millions To Actress Eniola Badmus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYUSzTaaTU
thank God say I no kuku dey go church again I pray to God and ask him 4 my needs which I knew e will do and I knew e listen to my prayers cuz 9ja church na scam
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
07kjb:

Read what I said up there...I hardly believe in any YORUBA pastor, 90% of them are just business men and fraudsters

No APOLOGIES
That applies to 90% of all pastors in Nigeria including your Igbo pastors!
You bloody tribalist! I have no apologies for that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
07kjb:

Read what I said up there...I hardly believe in any YORUBA pastor, 90% of them are just business men and fraudsters

No APOLOGIES
Igbo drug trafficking pastors! You think say na only una sabi go tribal! The list is endless! Mind you I don't believe in any pastor but you don't bring tribalism here like your people are saints! I know you are Igbo... "By their fruit we know them"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Voiceofthestree: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
obidents:
The rich get richer, while the poor getting poorer

The rich getting richer simply because they take RISK the poor getting poorer because the poor thinks every opportunity is a SCAM

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
This lady trully shed a lot of weight o!

This is not the Eniola I used to know grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by chatinent: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
E bi like na my next of kin go continue this church thing o
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:

The Bible says when you throw a party don't invite only the rich and powerful who can repay you but the poor who can't repay you. That in the resurrection, your name will be there.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Geminiivory: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Man of God indeed.. By their fruits ye shall know them.. And this ones fruit doesnt look like that of a man of God.

Charlatans
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Menclothing: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
He has given many female Nigeria celebrities that bag including Davido wife
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Mcbayo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
If you dey ask me , na who i go aaask
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Isabi4lov: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pastor Lamba cheesy
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by millionboi2: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
abobote:
Where's the bag, let's asses it to know if it truly worth millions
for we're, social media hype....the pastor is smart he will buy bag and tag it millions of naira #Nonsense
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by chaloskyx: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
First of all Christianity in Nigeria is a joke and all you Christians who follow these materialistic gold digging wife snatching pastors are even more gullible than i thought
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Cunninglove: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice. GoodNews In Circulation.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by KarinaSlim(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Can somebody please introduce me to this pastor tobi.

It seems he likes giving out gifts.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by ufotunang: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
. She did the work in the other room with him
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why is it only women he likes to give some things...what about men
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by kennethesan(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
What is this?
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Tonalphs(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin he has used the sheeples tithe and offering take gift him bae designer bag. Yahoo pastor.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by RaptorX: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
The Hermes bag goes from as low as $8000 to $300,000, so which one the pastorprenuer give her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims / Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.