Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions (39342 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by 145fauzia: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chioma now Enny.. you can do more Mr pastorĕChioma now Enny.. you can do more Mr pastorĕ...
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by SURElee(f): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Make I no talk wetin come my mind as I see this heading .Sebi he gave Chioma Adeleke bag also?
Make I siddon ontop my ugwu treedey watch from here fes.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Solsix(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
The poor gets only Bible as gifts from their pastor while the rich and influential gets designer bags and shoes.

The ministry is moving. The dumb gets dumber while the wise gets wiser.
The rich contributes more during fund raising. How about that
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by mediclife1987(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Popular UK based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega, has gifted Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, a brand new luxury Hermès bag.

Eniola is seen in the video receiving the gift from Pastor Tobi who handed the bag in an orange package to the actress saying, “for all your good fight”.

"Eniola went on to own a message thanking him for believing in her and what she stands for. If you know me too well, you will agree that I am not the one that bows to societal pressure or restriction on who I am or what I believe in.

“I have also stood against anything that stands against me as a woman.
In fact, when you say it is not possible, I will hit it harder because I know can. Oya time to unleash my Hermes bag… Our PASTOR no Dey collect #tobiadegboyega_ Dey give us”, she wrote.

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Hermes Bag Worth Millions To Actress Eniola Badmus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYUSzTaaTU

Hustle oh, make ordinary bag no turn you to late bloomer philosopher...
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by 9jaRealist: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Popular UK based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega, has gifted Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, a brand new luxury Hermès bag.

Eniola is seen in the video receiving the gift from Pastor Tobi who handed the bag in an orange package to the actress saying, “for all your good fight”.

"Eniola went on to own a message thanking him for believing in her and what she stands for. If you know me too well, you will agree that I am not the one that bows to societal pressure or restriction on who I am or what I believe in.

In fact, when you say it is not possible, I will hit it harder because I know can. Oya time to unleash my Hermes bag… Our PASTOR no Dey collect #tobiadegboyega_ Dey give us”, she wrote.

T

DUMB congregants…
This is what you tithes go to pay for. SMH

>
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by Invitationn: 5:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
The poor gets only Bible as gifts from their pastor while the rich and influential gets designer bags and shoes.

The ministry is moving. The dumb gets dumber while the wise gets wiser.
Then the poor gather and creates a WhatsApp group where they deliberate on what expensive gift they should get for their pastor for his birthday. Behold, Out of the their peanut earnings, they got him a car 😅 whilst individually, they ride legedes benz.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by finallybusy: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Stay ignorant if you do not understand the transaction carried out before this.
Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by normaljenny(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2023
StagethemTVee:

REMEMBER HE GAVE CHIOMA A BAG AND SHE LOST HER SON, JUST WONDERING IF ENIOLA WILL ALSO LOST SOMEONE CLOSE TO HER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims / Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.