Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) (57448 Views)

Doctors Perform World’s First Penis, Scrotum Transplant! / Doctors Perform Brain Surgery On Wrong Patient In Kenya>>video<< / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
juman:
We aljamaris that pick euro from the street are also not doing badly.

What's the connection of this comment to the topic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by kaymart: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
AImiron:
Doctor's don't like you as a partner too.
Doctors don't want riffraffs as partners

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nice one . God knows I don’t like doctors as a partner. Lailai I can’t.

We naturally don't go for unintelligent partners, anyway,

How intelligent can a youth who supports someone like Tinubu for presidency in the 21st century be

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

I don't think a doctor will ever want you as a partner
Several of them have been rejected
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
My younger bro/popcy did same last year...proud of them
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

We naturally don't go for unintelligible partners, anyway,

How intelligent can a youth who supports someone like Tinubu for presidency in the 21st century be
I’ve rejected several of you guys, so carry the self acclaimed intelligence away, take it to whoever that cares.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
worry about agbero increased tax money 4 Lagos 1st!

Good morning!
cool
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by juman(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

What's the connection of this comment to the topic?

All professions are good and important.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

worry about agbero increased tax money 4 Lagos 1st!

Good morning!
cool
Ina ruwa na. It’s actually evening
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Just like your likes aren't needed in the camp
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Ghezo: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:
A Nigerian medical doctor, Tochukwu Eneh, joined his father, who is also a doctor, to perform a surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, he shared their photos during and after the surgery.

He captioned the photos;

https://twitter.com/tochukwu_eneh/status/1641007604292804608?t=lpjUcaFGRexycW1RT_Zgog&s=19

Big fùcking deal
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Qatar2022: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Because you're useless ass hell
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Richbillal: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Me i will like to have a Doctor as wife 🙄
onthehill:
A Nigerian medical doctor, Tochukwu Eneh, joined his father, who is also a doctor, to perform a surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, he shared their photos during and after the surgery.

He captioned the photos;

https://twitter.com/tochukwu_eneh/status/1641007604292804608?t=lpjUcaFGRexycW1RT_Zgog&s=19
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Several of them have been rejected

In your mind I am sure this is true but in reality trust me when I say no man in the orthodox medical profession would want you as a wife or baby mama.

I can't speak for traditional healers and Babalawos, I am sure they want you ...

Bye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

In your mind I am sure this is true but in reality trust me when I say no man in the orthodox medical profession would want you as a wife or baby mama.

I can't speak for traditional healers and Babalawos, I am sure they want you ...

Bye
See painment , someone somewhere on this forum will be laughing at you asking that you speak for yourself alone. Doctors are a no no for me, I can’t ever be with any of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Blackmercyvelly: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
This remaind me when me and my 3 brothers with our father doing farming together 👍👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See painment , someone somewhere on this forum will be laughing at you asking that you speak for yourself alone. Doctors are a no no for me, I can’t ever be with any of them.

No one cares about your fantasy, I am just being frank and certain.

Your behaviour on this forum is mostly crude unexposed rather local and very unappealing. So yeah I am sure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Babapyro: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You probably don't deserve someone of that high intellect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Bashoruntolu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
That is so nice.

Just a bit sceptical about the setting of the theatre

The woolen curtains ba?
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

No one cares about your fantasy, I am just being frank and certain.

Your behaviour on this forum is mostly crude unexposed rather local and very unappealing. So yeah I am sure
Am I here to please you or any other person? I’m here to deal with the likes of you who are arrogant and disrespectful and jumping into people’s mentions to spew trash unto something that doesn’t concern them. This one really think I care.Face I make whenever I want to login to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Henry22(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
The great tribe of Africa doing great things every single day.....♥️
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by OmonnakOdapig: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’ve rejected several of you guys, so carry the self acclaimed intelligence away, take it to whoever that cares.

Don't mind that dumbass ChybuzzDD guy you quoted. Only God knows where people like him reason from. The fact he had to find a place to scribble Tinubu in this unrelated post further puts his intelligence for debate.

You made your choice and it became an issue to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by omoluka: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:

He captioned the photos;

Village hospital theatre grin
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
haybhi1:

Don't mind that dumbass you quoted. Only God knows where people like him reason from.

You made your choice and it became an issue to them.
I really don’t care about them because I see no harm in my post, several times here they’ll post the kind of profession they can’t marry from but my own na im dy get salt. I’m an expressive person and I do that damning the consequences. I sabi dem well on this forum and definitely know how to handle them. If I typed I love teachers now you’ll see them replying me with awn awn smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Am I here to please you or any other person? I’m here to deal with the likes of you who are arrogant and disrespectful and jumping into people’s mentions to spew trash unto something that doesn’t concern them. This one really think I care.Face I make whenever I want to login to nairaland
It's not about what you feel want or desire. This forum isn't built to please your royal localness.
Now please leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

It's not about what you feel want or desire. This forum isn't built to please your royal localness.
Now please leave me alone
leave you alone? Like seriously? Did I quote you? Was it not you who jumped on my mentions to spew trash. Carry your victim card mentality from me. Have a nice century
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
doctors dey try i know one doctor wey no dey eat meat, only fish and ponmo
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why are they now looking like person wey den want force go war...BTW, they look very tired.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by angelanoris: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hi there, i am consultant and tax adviser. This is my website. If any one need consultancy and advise regarding tax you can contact us. https://uaetaxadviser.com/
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
leave you alone? Like seriously? Did I quote you? Was it not you who jumped on my mentions to spew trash. Carry your victim card mentality from me. Have a nice century

You are a mugu, a local babe that belongs to the streets now fūck off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.