Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) (9791 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
He goes by many names, many victims of Crystal Service visa scam know him as Mr Fred, another name he uses is Alex Chukwu.E. or Alex Lex.

He is a member here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652955.0.html

I will be putting more details soon . . . . .
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
This is his Facebook page advertising the scam

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
His picture

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
This is his Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/AlexinoGod?sk=wall

I know he is going to change it soon, that was why i paste the front page for all to see b4 he changes it.

There are other pcitures there.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
The bank accounts he uses.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC (GTBANK)

ACCOUNT NAME: CHUKWU ALEX, E

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 235/240487/1/59/0

And

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB).

Account Name: Chukwu Alex, E.

Account Number: 0016391243
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Again2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Got banned trying to paste more link.

Anyone can find out more about him with this email addy: naijajobupdates@yahoo.com
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by manchiled: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
This bastard fred or who ever he is will die wit his eyes open.chukwu alex or watever may he wrote in hell.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by imperiouxx(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
@justwise,

The ban would soon be lifted later in the day. It has happened to me before.

@all victims,

You can track him with those info on his page like through that his friend he wished happy birthday. They must be good acquaintance.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
imperiouxx:

@justwise,

The ban would soon be lifted later in the day. It has happened to me before.

@all victims,

You can track him with those info on his page like through that his friend he wished happy birthday. They must be good acquaintance.

Lifted already, i was trying to post his two bank details b4 the system banned me.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
This is two of his bank accounts :

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB)

Account Name: Chukwu. Alex.E

Account Number: 0016391243

AND

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB)

Account Name: Chukwu. Alex.E

Account Number: 235/240487/1/59/0
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by mariofemi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
the truth is alex is not fred (though one of his associate). fred real name is akinwale falowo, we discovered this during investigation with naptip and police to his house at otta where he lives but has moved out.he rented the apartment with this name and only this name can bring out his profile on facebook (inside his profile,there is only one pix.the guy in blue is fred
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by imperiouxx(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^ this is a spider web.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2011
imperiouxx:

^^^ this is a spider web.

You got that right, 'Mr Fred' was not the only person who defrauded those naive Nigerians, so many criminals joined and pretended to be acting on behalf of Mr Fred and charged thousands.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by jaypee4r: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
In short all the agents needs to be Arrested , I know of one Mr Tunji $ Mr.Raymond @ Census office in Surulere LGA, he collected 250,000.00 each from more than 5 applicants . if anyone knows his where about among the victims please don't hesitate to give details.

And Please if anyone has update on how to retrieve our PPs . it will help a long wey when u post it on here .
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by fogman1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
The magnitude of this fraud his massive. Alot of agents disguised under CS to fraud applicants. I m very sure most of this agents didnt remit any money to CS on behalf of their candidates.

More revelations will unfold.The magnitude of this fraud his massive. Alot of agents disguised under CS to fraud applicants. I m very sure most of this agents didnt remit any money to CS on behalf of their candidates.

More revelations will unfold.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by fogman1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
The magnitude of this fraud is massive. A lot of agents disguised under CS to defraud applicants. I m very sure that most of this agents where working for their pocket and didnt remit any money to CS on behalf of their candidates.

More revelations will unfold.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by N101: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
The thing is with this case is that while Mr Alex or Mr Fred were the "head" of the pyramid scheme, there are a number of people also involved in the fraud directly, I'm sure this included office staff and some of the "applicants".

I don't believe a lot of the so-called agents were working with Crystal Services, that was just a good way to make easy money from applicants.  And easy money was made too.   I agree with you Fogman, the tentacles from this one enterprise are massive with a lot of people implicated.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 21, 2011
Has he been apprehended?
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2011
jennykadry:

Has he been apprehended?

Nope
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2011
sometimes i always find it difficult to trust people who look innocent they are always dangerous Look at this Guy seems to innocent for this kind of scam look buttish sad
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
bandiejay:

sometimes i always find it difficult to trust people who look innocent they are always dangerous Look at this Guy seems to innocent for this kind of scam look buttish sad

Pple who look innocent and quiet, they can easily win ur trust b4 dealing a fatal blow to that trust.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tunnytox(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
Some obstinate people who are still hell bent on travelling to Canada despite not meeting the requirements will continue to get scammed.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by niwealth: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
i am totally confused, this guy does not resemble the guy that gave the address at UNILAG. WHERE IS THIS GUY NOW?. HOW DO WE RETRIEVE THE PPs. somebody should just tell me this is a dream. na wa o.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Lax75(m): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2011
Justwise!!!!!

My manz! Alias the EFCC of Nairaland. . . lol. Maybe this Alex dude is related to Paulfelix (The WHITE American) undecided
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2011
Lax75:

Justwise!!!!!

My manz! Alias the EFCC of Nairaland. . . lol. Maybe this Alex dude is related to[b] Paulfelix (The WHITE American) undecided
[/b]

grin grin grin grin you are looking for trouble
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2011
niwealth:

i am totally confused, this guy does not resemble the guy that gave the address at UNILAG. WHERE IS THIS GUY NOW?. HOW DO WE RETRIEVE THE PPs. somebody should just tell me this is a dream. na wa o.

There were many crooks involved in the scam , so not just 'Mr Fred' alone
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by kay10: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2011
Guys,i m so sorry for u guys,what happen to u did happen me too.I was badly wounded by this con .I lost my pp to them.Rightnow,to collect another pp cost 40 to 50k, hello, mr brown ikpengwa,if u are reading column,may your generation yet to come parish forever
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
justwise - U will progress beyond your imagination! May our forefathers bestow the blessings of the eagle on you.

For those that their desire is to make their brother cry in pains, your portion will be, shall be and will always be tears of sorrow. pains and untimely death! - Isee!

Btw: What is the meaning of PP?
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by kay10: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
PP means passport
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by jidewin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
this is good, good enough for law enforcement agents or private investigator to work with,
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
greateros:

justwise - U will progress beyond your imagination! May our forefathers bestow the blessings of the eagle on you.

For those that their desire is to make their brother cry in pains, your portion will be, shall be and will always be tears of sorrow. pains and untimely death! - Isee!

Btw: What is the meaning of PP?

Amen to that.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by imperiouxx(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2011
kay10:

Guys,i m so sorry for u guys,what happen to u did happen me too.I was badly wounded by this con .I lost my pp to them.Rightnow,to collect another pp cost 40 to 50k, hello, mr brown ikpengwa,if u are reading column,may your generation yet to come parish forever

Na Mr. Brown conned you, sorry ooo which year bi that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? / Iata License For A Travel Agency / Wells Carlton Hotels Honoured With "Jumia Travels Hotel Of The Year" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.