Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu (47398 Views)

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Police Kill 23 Suspected Terrorists, 37 Others Arrested In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by uuzba(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Asamota:

There are other high-paying skills youths can acquire. Why fraud?

Nigerian youths are just lazy.
Find and give them na.
Me, I'm doing a high skill job but the pay is low, after all the high skill.
To go to higher pay, I need to get more higher skill again.

I'm not defending them O.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
seankafor:
Let them free these boys..

Tinibu is worst than them
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Voiceofthestree: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
okay

Yeah
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Brendaniel: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2023
tunize:

Is what aspect with regards to a child who is suppose to be in school?
Truth is we have bad leaders and crazy structure but then from the bottom we all have a role to play and believe me “ nor be everything be government some from the homes”
Nobody goes to school anymore
Nobody one to learn a hand work
Some persons even when they have opportunity to work they wouldn’t want to because of fast money

Let the government play their part, if the government is serious they will even put parents on their toes, go to Sweden and see how the government put parents and their toes about child care, bad governance and bad leadership still tops it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by oneTIMEman(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Free them
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by PoloG: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
Most people keep thinking fraud is the only thing that can earn them a living, some hit big and continue, some hit big and venture into some real business, some hit it big and spend all in unnecessary things, some do it for more than 1yr without seeing shi shi, some go spiritual while some do it ordinary.
Some don't do romance scam, some do loading which is faster way of cash out.
But deep down they are lots of legit online jobs that will earn you more than what you getting from fraud, they are legit crypto arbitrage out there that can be giving you legit pay ( AGT and AAS) are the perfect example.
Defrauding people of there hard earn money is one of the greatest thing that Karma can never forgive you for.
I remember back then around 2020 when I met one Indonesia woman who lives in Singapore, then after about 1 month, I was able to deceive her into transferring 60k Singapore dollar but after that she had a stomach operation which almost led to her death, then she lost everything, she couldn't even send money to her sick mom because she sent everything to me, then later the mom died because she couldn't pay for treatment, I felt I was the cause for her mom death then I promised her I will pay her back the money, I told her I was a scammer, she been a soft heart person she forgave me immediately and advised me to stop, then after few months, I met this Thailand who borrowed 1million thai baht, she have to sell her two car to pay the debt, then another phillipine woman who sent all her life savings 900k phillipines peso. After everything I regretted everything, I was able to contact the first Indonesia woman, I have paid her back all the money, the Thailand knew I was a scammer also but i told her i will pay her the money back which I've paid around 400k thai baht, the phillipine woman also, I will pay that one back by next month.
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....
I want to live a clean life.

I was able to start business with the money since I'm not a materialistic person, I don go party or clubbing, i stay at home 24/7.
I was also scammed on finding where to invest my earnings then. Uptil now self, sometimes I do get scammed by people
what type of business do you do?
I dey find business with better ROI to invest in
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by chatinent: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Jail them all!

It's only in Nigeria that yahoo boys call armed robbers criminals!
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Sheggy13(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Elzakzaky:
Nigeria is lucky. We dodged a bullet in Peter Obi.
What is the connection between Peter Obi and this news? Are Igbos the only ones into yahoo or what. Mind you I ain't no Obi's fan.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Brendaniel: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes.. It they arrest and prosecute the root cause like Peter Obi and Ohaneze elders, the symptoms will not even appear in the first place...

The last time I checked the group and the person you mentioned have not forfeited money for committing a crime like drugs trafficking and money laundering....

1 Like

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Tohmey(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

They are arbitrage platforms. Legit and trusted. They are more of it that people are earning massively, gone are the days where you need to sweat before you earn. I'm already working on creating my own personal arbitrage system just for me since I already know more about it
bro, can you teach me
I'm willing to learn
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by naijapikin2(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2023
They will soon go back to their stock in trade.
They will not be prosecuted.

Rubbish judicial system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by tyinfinity: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Peter obi or what do you call yourself,whatever you turn southeastern Nigeria into Azikiwe will ask you in heaven
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Bmaster(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2023
mainman7:
And na them dey form say them holy pass! They are merely closely following the footsteps of their deceitful Mentor; Obi that wants to scam Ashiwaju of Presidential Victory.

Wow! Did you see the other thread of how PDP Swept Delta without anything for Elupee? Indigenous People have woken up everywhere and would never again allow the evil greedy Souls to use sugar-coated Deception Backdoor to Politically Enslave them on their Fatherland. Watch how they accuse those indigenous Tribes that resisted their evil Plan, and call them Tribalists, Rascals, Corrupt, etc. They have mastered how to Whitewash themselves as Angelic Saints and call those that become Wiser than them evil.

Yorubas abroad should wake up and Write Daily too. Let the senseless ipob people home and abroad that have been using wicked Narrative to get USA Government Attention know that You are more better at Incriminating Obi and getting the International Community to ban him from ever stepping into any of their Countries. I trust Yorubas, unless they are never Ready to pay you back in your own Coin. Once they are tired of your nosense and wickedness, you are done for!

Yoruba and Northern Youths at Home should also start more severe daily Counter Protests as Fulanis did when these same Senseless Igbos rose up against Buhari's Swearing in 2015. After watching and discovering that the demonic envious Igbos are hellbent on getting USA, etc to work againt Buhari's Swearing, the Fualnis, Hausas plus some Yorubas Youths that supported Buhari started Violent Counter Protests too. The Merciless Blows and Heavy Slaps landed on Charlie Boy and others protesting in Abuja then, just like the recently Igbo Celebrities too, made him to scamper blindly as he rushed for Bike to flee from Wuse Market. The Superior Wickedness unleashed on them sent shivers down their spineless spines like the Operation Python Dance, they shocked back to reality. That was the last day they ever protested or their celebrity write Petition against Buhari. The Igbos that were for so long crying more than the bereaved Jonathan SS got their sense Reset to Factory Setting instantly.

Southern Southerners, Fualnis, Yorubas, Hausas, the Shetima Kanuri Youths and every other Supporters of Tinubu's Victory as President must Rise up immediately to give the rabid myopic incorrigibly Sad Souls called Igbos same Treatment because that is the only Language they ever understand as they are always Permanently blinded with their Demonic Greed and Cancerous Envy until the People they are trying to Prevent from Greatness rise up against them with Superior Ferocity. Q.E.D.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AS PAR WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR LATEST THREAD,SEUN.
cc
Lalasticlala,
Dominique
Mukina2
SEUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VTJN(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2023
TinubuThief:

Mumu, who is your bro? I cannot be a brother to a criminal
Your mom and your sisters are hoes
Modafvcker grin
pained loosers grin

You go soon go gargar by May 29th no worry Nwanne grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Babastrong(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2023
I am here to read names. i knew they're from "confused tribe". children of hate.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by uuzba(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Asamota:

There are other high-paying skills youths can acquire. Why fraud?

Nigerian youths are just lazy.
I worked in a welding company once. The man welds and fabricates stuff. He has plenty machines.
Youth will come there to learn work. After 1 month when they see the TINY salary the man is paying, they will just steal on or two metal stuff and run outside the company and start their own welding workshop across the road.
Then YOU the client will go and meet them for your welding needs, and avoid the proper man inside the company.
Now the man is almost alone there with all the equipment and no workers to help him finish work.
Who caused the problem? Is it not you?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2023
PoloG:
what type of business do you do?
I dey find business with better ROI to invest in
I'm 24 and a land dealer, I'm into crypto but most of my earnings come from crypto arbitrage and I'm planning to have my personal arbitrage system that won't be available for public
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by kingyakos: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2023
tsephanyah:
Biafrans

Na insect dey control ur brain if you think say ur tribesman no dey among.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
Most people keep thinking fraud is the only thing that can earn them a living, some hit big and continue, some hit big and venture into some real business, some hit it big and spend all in unnecessary things, some do it for more than 1yr without seeing shi shi, some go spiritual while some do it ordinary.
But deep down they are lots of legit online jobs that will earn you more than what you getting from fraud, they are legit crypto arbitrage out there that can be giving you legit pay ( AGT and AAS) are the perfect example.
Defrauding people of there hard earn money is one of the greatest thing that Karma can never forgive you for.
I remember back then around 2020 when I met one Indonesia woman who lives in Singapore, then after about 1 month, I was able to deceive her into transferring 60k Singapore dollar but after that she had a stomach operation which almost led to her death, then she lost everything, she couldn't even send money to her sick mom because she sent everything to me, then later the mom died because she couldn't pay for treatment, I felt I was the cause for her mom death then I promised her I will pay her back the money, I told her I was a scammer, she been a soft heart person she forgave me immediately and advised me to stop, then after few months, I met this Thailand who borrowed 1million thai baht, she have to sell her two car to pay the debt, then another phillipine woman who sent all her life savings 900k phillipines peso. After everything I regretted everything, I was able to contact the first Indonesia woman, I have paid her back all the money, the Thailand knew I was a scammer also but i told her i will pay her the money back which I've paid around 400k thai baht, the phillipine woman also, I will pay that one back by next month.
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....

I was able to start business with the money since I'm not a materialistic person, I don go party or clubbing, i stay at home 24/7.
I was also scammed on finding where to invest my earnings then. Uptil now self, sometimes I do get scammed by people

lol
AAS will collapse latest 2 months from now - that one na verified ponzi - forget the noise - wonder why una dey fall for 100$ script wey jesam buy online come dey claim arbitrage - CO - TP pro max loading
if u no fit use binance spread arb or cita arb, leave any other one

1 Like

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by LilVast1(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Send PM I can introduce you to something reasonable
Can I send a PM too?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VTJN(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

The last time I checked the group and the person you mentioned have not forfeited money for committing a crime like drugs trafficking and money laundering....
The last time i checked Nwanne, no competent law court has confirmed him to be drugs trafficker or money launder
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Obakoolex(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Please can you tutor me on AGT and AAS)
VenExchangee:
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Voiceofthestree: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
LilVast1:

Can I send a PM too?

Ok no problem

1 Like

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
adecz:

Frankly speaking, what options do
the youth of nowadays really have❓

go to university
graduate
come out and get confused cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by TinubuThief: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
VTJN:
pained loosers grin

You go soon go gargar by May 29th no worry Nwanne grin
Suffer head
Na hunger and poverty go kee you ode
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by PoloG: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

I'm 24 and a land dealer, I'm into crypto but most of my earnings come from crypto arbitrage and I'm planning to have my personal arbitrage system that won't be available for public
what is crypto arbitrage ?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Obakoolex:
Please can you tutor me on AGT and AAS)

avoid AAS , u heard it here first
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by blesdman(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....

What a testimony?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.