Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Haitian Vodou Devil Pact - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haitian Vodou Devil Pact (933 Views)

Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / Haitian Popular Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Member....+ Watch Video / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
“Haiti’s Pact with the Devil: The Human Sacrifice at Bois Caiman Vodou Ceremony and the Evangelical Interpretation”
April 18, 2022 Dr. Celucien Joseph Uncategorized
“Haiti’s Pact with the Devil: The Human Sacrifice at Bois Caiman Vodou Ceremony and the Evangelical Interpretation”

I believe the idea of “pact” in Haitian history has two aspects: one is spiritual; the other is non-spiritual. I believe the African slaves made a “non-spiritual but a historical pact” (they came to a consensus and made a decisive determination) with each other to end slavery and to be freed from colonialism and slavery. The spiritual pact is a complex one because it is based primarily on oral traditions (I am not saying that oral traditions are not reliable or should not be trusted), and it is not easy to verify the historical credibility of the spiritual pact.

Interestingly, the spiritual pact has been interpreted differently in Haiti’s religious communities. Haitian Vodouizan have their own interpretation, and Haitian Protestants/Evangelicals have their own. For example, I have heard from many Haitian Christians and pastors while travelling on mission trips to Haiti that the Africans made a pact with the devil at the Bois Caiman event (This is not just a Pat Robertson’s declaration!) I have a cousin of mine who is a Christian Pastor in Haiti; one day he said to me “Toutou”/”Puppy” (That is my nickname”), you do know our ancestors made a pact with the devil. He said that to me in more than one occasions while I was in Haiti visiting my family and friends. He also said that Jean-Baptiste Vixamar LeGrand was the sacrifice at the Bois Caiman event of August 1791. He also believes there was also a pig sacrifice at Bois Caiman, but Vixamar was the real, historical, and most important sacrifice to Haiti’s Vodou lwa.

I have also heard from many other Haitian Christian pastors and lay people, both in Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora, that the African slaves made a pact with the devil. In fact, in 2016, my wife and I were at a Christian service (Sunday morning) at a local church in Fort Pierce (Florida) where we live. The “guest preacher” on that Sunday was a Haitian pastor from Haiti, whom I personally know. In his sermon, he declared that the Africans made a pact with the devil, and that Haitian Christians need to take Haiti back to God. The whole church shouted Amen. My wife and I looked at each other and got very angry. I wanted to leave the service at that moment, but my wife encouraged me to stay. So, I submitted to her will. Interestingly, the incident took place at a “white church” that supports this particular pastor’s work/ministry in Haiti.

I have heard the story of the “human sacrifice” at Bois Caiman from the lips of many prominent Haitian Hougan and Mambo, and Free Maxons (i.e., BILOLO KONGO, Toussaint Lova, MALOLO KABA) that the African slave “Jean-Baptiste Vixamar LeGrand” voluntarily gave himself up to be sacrificed in other for the slaves at Saint-Domingue to be free and independent. In other words, Vixamar is the “Christ” of the Bois Caiman Event or the Haitian Revolution itself. For those who are interested in the human sacrifice at Bois Caiman,

I am showing you the bloodlines of world pagans among Blacks and many more! The New World Order is the old pagan world.

Karine Jean-Pierre (born August 13, 1974) is a Martinican-born Haitian-American political advisor who has served as the White House press secretary since May 13, 2022. She is the first Black person and the first openly LGBT person to serve in the position.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
They are promoting woman and woman not man and woman. Observe closely both of the intimate photos and truth shall hit the back of your eyeball. grin
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Tragic news equals devils promotion.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sodomy is the Devil's religion, in Africa, witch doctors and women witches have same sex, sex with animals, in order to conjure demons, therefore only the Devil blesses Sodomy.

What is sodomy?
Sodomy refers to specific sexual acts that occur between heterosexual or homosexual individuals. Sodomy includes oral and anal sex. Sodomy also includes sexual activity between an individual and an animal, which is known as bestiality.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Heathen777:

That's your religious belief, follow it if you want but dont force it on other people.

It is none of your business what gender somebody is attracted to. Our laws should not be based on religion, so stop bringing your silly religious beliefs into this matter.

If someone is gay, that is their business, if someone is straight that is their business. You dont have to personally agree with it, but you have to respect the rights of others.

In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

That's real slick and manipulative African's making every discussion of rejecting or accepting Homosexuality about the lifestyle rather than the true catalyst here Religion.

Yes Gay is a religion that the Bible condemns whole not just part of it. It includes child sacrifice and adult, animal and slavery. But it's too much condenamtion for Africans because idol worship is all that your ancestors and heroes practiced. That's not my problem, I will not defend Africa under the notion we are all Black. If you are going to continue Egypt know you are going against the LORD.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2023
2 Kings 3
Good News Translation
War between Israel and Moab
3 In the eighteenth year of the reign of King Jehoshaphat of Judah, Joram son of Ahab became king of Israel, and he ruled in Samaria for twelve years. 2 He sinned against the Lord, but he was not as bad as his father or his mother Jezebel; he pulled down the image his father had made for the worship of Baal. 3 Yet, like King Jeroboam son of Nebat before him, he led Israel into sin and would not stop.

4 King Mesha of Moab raised sheep, and every year he gave as tribute to the king of Israel 100,000 lambs and the wool from 100,000 sheep. 5 But when King Ahab of Israel died, Mesha rebelled against Israel. 6 At once King Joram left Samaria and gathered all his troops. 7 He sent word to King Jehoshaphat of Judah: “The king of Moab has rebelled against me; will you join me in war against him?”

“I will,” King Jehoshaphat replied. “I am at your disposal, and so are my men and my horses. 8 What route shall we take for the attack?”

“We will go the long way through the wilderness of Edom,” Joram answered.

9 So King Joram and the kings of Judah and Edom set out. After marching seven days, they ran out of water, and there was none left for the men or the pack animals. 10 “We're done for!” King Joram exclaimed. “The Lord has put the three of us at the mercy of the king of Moab!”

11 King Jehoshaphat asked, “Is there a prophet here through whom we can consult the Lord?”

An officer of King Joram's forces answered, “Elisha son of Shaphat is here. He was Elijah's assistant.”

12 “He is a true prophet,” King Jehoshaphat said. So the three kings went to Elisha.

13 “Why should I help you?” Elisha said to the king of Israel. “Go and consult those prophets that your father and mother consulted.”

“No!” Joram replied. “It is the Lord who has put us three kings at the mercy of the king of Moab.”

14 Elisha answered, “By the living Lord, whom I serve, I swear that I would have nothing to do with you if I didn't respect your ally, King Jehoshaphat of Judah. 15 Now get me a musician.”

As the musician played his harp, the power of the Lord came on Elisha, 16 and he said, “This is what the Lord says: ‘Dig ditches all over this dry stream bed. 17 Even though you will not see any rain or wind, this stream bed will be filled with water, and you, your livestock, and your pack animals will have plenty to drink.’” 18 And Elisha continued, “But this is an easy thing for the Lord to do; he will also give you victory over the Moabites. 19 You will conquer all their beautiful fortified cities; you will cut down all their fruit trees, stop all their springs, and ruin all their fertile fields by covering them with stones.”

20 The next morning, at the time of the regular morning sacrifice, water came flowing from the direction of Edom and covered the ground.

21 When the Moabites heard that the three kings had come to attack them, all the men who could bear arms, from the oldest to the youngest, were called out and stationed at the border. 22 When they got up the following morning, the sun was shining on the water, making it look as red as blood. 23 “It's blood!” they exclaimed. “The three enemy armies must have fought and killed each other! Let's go and loot their camp!”

24 But when they reached the camp, the Israelites attacked them and drove them back. The Israelites kept up the pursuit,[a] slaughtering the Moabites 25 and destroying their cities. As they passed by a fertile field, every Israelite would throw a stone on it until finally all the fields were covered; they also stopped up the springs and cut down the fruit trees. At last only the capital city of Kir Heres[b] was left, and the slingers surrounded it and attacked it.

26 When the king of Moab realized that he was losing the battle, he took seven hundred swordsmen with him and tried to force his way through the enemy lines and escape to the king of Syria,[c] but he failed. 27 So he took his oldest son, who was to succeed him as king, and offered him on the city wall as a sacrifice to the god of Moab. The Israelites were terrified[d] and so they drew back from the city and returned to their own country.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exposing flesh demons.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Sins of the flesh manifest sexual deviance becomes extreme violence.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Haiti made a pact with the Devil and now they are living hell on Earth. All those who ponder what causes insecurities in third world nations are only to look at Haiti? Theirs is the fate of every nation or person who tries to gain freedom from Satan without going through Christ. The more they try to free themselves the deeper into hell they sink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBssLKhP8E

1 Share

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 8:05am On May 02, 2023
Haitians are not Israelites.

The Fon people, also called Fon nu, Agadja or Dahomey, are a Gbe ethnic group.[They are the largest ethnic group in Benin found particularly in its south region; they are also found in southwest Nigeria and Togo. Their total population is estimated to be about 3,500,000 people, and they speak the Fon language, a member of the Gbe languages.

Fon people

They are descendants of Fon warriors captured in battle and they also were ancestrally Vodoun which is West African Egyptian religion.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
There are no Black Israelites, Hebrews were brown.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 12:10pm On May 07, 2023
The Fon are the people of Benin Republic whose fathers are Yoruba. The Fon are a race of warriors and Vodoun is their religion. The Fon male warriors captured in battle were shipped to Haiti and make up the bulk of Haitian Y DNA. Some people have been suggesting that the Haitians are Levites because of their magical powers but this power is coming from the Vodoun a pantheon of deities deemed traditional spiritual servants. All such systems evolved from Egypt including the Babylonian system.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 3:12pm On May 09, 2023
using color to unite overlooks spiritual bloodline
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 5:42pm On May 09, 2023
the African lodge has been brainwashing that we all are African
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 8:40am On May 10, 2023

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 12:27am On May 12, 2023
Sodomy is the religion of evil men.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 10:53pm On May 12, 2023
The religion that a nation is founded upon highlights it's destiny.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 8:29pm On May 13, 2023
Brown skin Jews demonized in scripture Egyptian religion. That religion spread out into Sumeria becoming Babylon and across Africa it spread to becoming traditional religion. It then spread with slaves to Brazil and Islands of the New World. The entire Bible condemns many religions and I can see why those pagans loyal to their religions desire to ban the Bible. The New World Order is a spiritual war manifesting into the physical world everyday and soon one day the Bible will be banned worldwide!
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 2:13pm On May 14, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 2:46pm On May 14, 2023
A land without God is no man's land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGnieIule50
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 6:24pm On May 14, 2023
There are lands where God does not live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu1BtMBod4
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 11:25pm On May 16, 2023
Haitians came mostly from Dahomey male warriors captured in battle. They mixed with Arawak and some Jacobite prisoners of war transported from Scotland. Just like the Jamaicans the Haitians came from many people.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 4:43pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 2:52pm On May 19, 2023

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by LikeAking: 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
Guys religion is not the problem...

Many civilization in the ancient world progressed without the popular religion practised today.

It's a thing of intelligence....

We black people lack it..
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 3:25pm On May 19, 2023
LikeAking:
Guys religion is not the problem...

Many civilization in the ancient world progressed without the popular religion practised today.

It's a thing of intelligence....

We black people lack it..

Everything begins in the supernatural world. I am a American Negro and America didn't teach me that. I learned that from Nigerians.

What is happening in Haiti is spiritual. Following false gods is unintelligent. In the long run it doesn't pan out even in the beginning black magick brings what you desire.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by LikeAking: 3:32pm On May 19, 2023
Richwallet:

Everything begins in the supernatural world. I am a American Negro and America didn't teach me that. I learned that from Nigerians.

What is happening in Haiti is spiritual. Following false gods is unintelligent. In the long run it doesn't pan out even in the beginning black magick brings what you desire.

Forget this kind talk..

Face fact..

Face reality..

No God is false..

Life is all about our efforts...

The world is wia it is because humans have surrendered their fate to God's..

Every thing na intelligence...

If you test our IQs u will understand.

Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 3:45pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=LikeAking post=123237507][/quote]

Are Nigerians the most educated in USA?

According to Rice University research, Nigerian Americans are the most educated group in the United States.

If you read my many posts on the occult you would understand it's not education or lack of smarts that has doomed many but their pagan beliefs. Societies regress when they turn to false gods. There is only one God and the notion that you think others exist is unintelligent. I understand that all gods are valid that focus any god would send energy to manifest a desire will work yet it's only God behind all energy. God is behind all the attributes given to false gods.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by LikeAking: 4:16pm On May 19, 2023
Richwallet:

If you read my many posts on the occult you would understand it's not education or lack of smarts that has doomed many but their pagan beliefs. Societies regress when they turn to false gods. There is only one God and the notion that you think others exist is unintelligent. I understand that all gods are valid that focus any god would send energy to manifest a desire will work yet it's only God behind all energy. God is behind all the attributes given to false gods.

Even animals get educated.. It's not a big deal..

What's have those Nigerians created, what have they invented should be the real bragging point.

Education is over rated, Truth is anybody can do it..

Nigerians still lust of University degrees cause we can't think, we are still ignorant..

What's has all the uni degrees done for Nigeria?

Oga, it's about inteligence.

Hatians just need to upgrade, that's all.

For now they are under the control of their minds and lower intelligence like most African's.
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by LikeAking: 4:20pm On May 19, 2023
African's are backwards cos we were a civilization engineered by our mind and ego...

When we separate our minds from our business we will see the difference..

Our minds tell us what to do, not even good judgement....

In reality the mind is foolish, but African brothers are still ignorant about that..
Re: Haitian Vodou Devil Pact by Richwallet: 4:25pm On May 19, 2023
LikeAking:

Even animals get educated.. It's not a big deal..

What's have those Nigerians created, what have they invented should be the real bragging point.

Education is over rated, Truth is anybody can do it..

Nigerians still lust of University degrees cause we can't think, we are still ignorant..

What's has all the uni degrees done for Nigeria?

Oga, it's about inteligence.

Hatians just need to upgrade, that's all.

For now they are under the control of their minds and lower intelligence like most African's.

Nigerians and Haitians must repent from Idolatry.

When members of your bloodline sacrifice to demons so called ancestral spirits those spirits that live in darkness become empowered. They are now powerful enough from human sacrifice feeding to go out and whisper more strongly into minds of members of that bloodline. This is why the Qu'ran says that the Jinn the Arabic word for demons whispers into the hearts of men. When man puts his emotions over his mind he is doomed to fail into unintelligent acts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brotherly Love! / Are African Christians 'obsessed' By Gay Issues : Desmond Tutu / Practicing What We Preach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.