Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business (2033 Views)

How Lucrative Is Pharmaceutical Business? / How To Start A Pharmaceutical Importation Buisness In Nigeria / Starting A Pharmaceutical Marketing/distribution Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business by nawao(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hello Nairalanders.

I m considering starting up a pharmaceutical business, I will appreciate contributions in terms of the nitty grities and the prospect of the business.

Thank you.
Re: How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business by macroworld: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
I knew someone who wanted to do it some years ago. The profit Margin on products are high. I imagine you mean a Pharmaceutical retail outlet as against a Pharma Company Manufacturing. If the latter, engaging with NAFDAC from the onset will be useful so as to be on the right track.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business by nawao(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
Thanks for the response @ Macrowave, Yes i mean pharmaceutical retail outlet. I will appreciate more response from the House.
Re: How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business by ayodele123(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
As long as people can get ill,it will continue to be profitable
Go ahead, but set up in the right location
Re: How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business by ChocolateWine(f): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Are you a new or existing pharmaceutical company? Or do you have a health based product you want to sell and build a strong market brand presence for? Then try out GoHealthy Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? / Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria To Open A Domiciliary Account ? / One Million Naira For Investment Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.